PDA

View Full Version : UD 2.0 question

Jezmason
06-17-2004, 12:15 PM
I've got the Ultimate Diet 2 PDF and it says to have 25-30 g of carbs before the workout and 15g whey 60 minutes before the workout, is this INCLUDING the total intake from the morning (75% of monday-wednesdays cals)?

Augury
06-17-2004, 12:21 PM
I've got the Ultimate Diet 2 PDF and it says to have 25-30 g of carbs before the workout and 15g whey 60 minutes before the workout, is this INCLUDING the total intake from the morning (75% of monday-wednesdays cals)?

Sounds like you have gotten a bit confused. Assuming a straight cycle starting monday...

Mon and Tues are depletion days. maintenance/2 calories. 50g carbs. 1g/lb protein. Workouts here but no need for shakes at all as its depletion workout not for strength training or growth.

Wed is rest. 50g carbs. no shakes.

Thursday is a 3/4 day. Eat 3/4 of the calories you normally do on mon-wed BEFORE your tension workout in the evening. 30-60 mins prior to the workout you are having a carb/protein shake. Subtract the carbs you intake then from the evening carbload total. the entire days intake of protein is still just 1g/lb of weight so just make sure by the time you hit sack you have eaten that.

Hope that helps clear it up.
If you are still confused i can point you in the direction of a link for the first week of UD2 fatloss I did and all the maths is there. Its pretty easy when you have a handle on it. Just need to read UD2 a couple times and make notes.

Augs

Jezmason
06-17-2004, 12:30 PM
K, it was for thursday, sorry i forgout to put that. It gets a little confusing at times lol