PDA

View Full Version : My UD 2.0 finished, critique please!

Jezmason
06-17-2004, 01:44 PM
I've finished the nutrition and workout guidelines for my UD 2.0 which i will start cutting with next week, does it all look ok, if not please suggest how i can change/optimise it....

Augury
06-17-2004, 08:58 PM
on thursday you worked out your total cals. you might wanna work out your total prot/carb/fat intake for the "AM" part of the day. just so you know where you are shooting for. Its just gona be 3/4 of your mon-wed totals.

friday carbload has me a bit confused. you worked out your total carbs right from the looks of it. I dont know your lean body mass but at a guess you are 120 and 25% BF so...thats 72 kilos. 72 x 16g/kg of LBM = 1145 g of carbs. so your numbers are fine from the looks of it. just remeber to include every carb you eat from the pretension workout shake....all through thurday eve and night and all of friday into your carbs total. the carbload is over 30 hours...not just friday. so your figure of 1160 is to be consumed across thurday eve and all friday. also in this day do your level best to keep fat low. like 40g low. fat eaten on the carbload day is gona sit on your tummy. the only fat i eat on carbload day comes from the carbs i eat.

saturdays carbs seem low. you should be having 5g/kg of LBM. your LBM is about 72 kilos? so that would make it 360g carbs. i dont know your LBM but thats about what it was for your friday calculations.

sunday carbs at 288 working on same LBM. 4g/kg of LBM.

This really is one of those diets that you could do with a 2 week "run in" for. It took me 2 full weeks to get it dialed in. Once you do tho it is actually MUCH easier than it looks. Expect to feel dizzy and **** and light headed on monday and tuesday and wed. It gets better as the weeks pass.

If you have any questions on the math just yell.

Oh. I just looked at the workouts. everything there seems fine but for the tension workout. its suppsed to be a halfway house between depletion and power. so up the reps to the 8-10 region. save the 5's and 6's for power.

(btw just incase other folks reading this are thinking WTF are you telling him what to do for? i got asked to by jez :) )

Augs.

Jezmason
06-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Thanks dude, big help.

Augury
06-18-2004, 05:28 AM
welcome :)