PDA

View Full Version : "Unfeeding" Days?

KingJustin
06-20-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm trying to gain the last 5 pounds or so before I stop doing another real bulk ever again. I have trouble finding enough time to stuff my face with all the food I want to eat and my eating routine generally consists of me eating from 8:00 am until 12:00 midnight while trying not to get too much at one time and get stored as fat. When working for even 6 hours I find it very difficult to get enough food and so this last 5 lbs is becoming fairly hard to gain.

I know that on cuts people refeed to get their metabolism to stay fast, but on a bulk is it important for someone to eat small amounts of food every now and then? I'm about 223 or so and want to be about 228 (I want to be 225 without the added waterweight from creatine, which I would guess is 3 lbs) at 6'3 and around 12-14% BF (this creatine makes it hard to guess).

Thanks.

Manveet
06-21-2004, 02:03 PM
You could take a break for a couple of days and eat less calories (basically eat so that you are not hungry throughout the day) and then switch back to the bulking. I doubt this will have any effect on you physiologically, although it may help you out mentally.

I think you know the only way to get up to 228 is to eat more. Can't you fit in some extra shakes throughout your day?

KingJustin
06-22-2004, 03:18 PM
I'll try to just throw in some more food. If this isn't going to help me physiologically then I'm not going to bother with it. I thought it might help slow my metabolism a little or something.

Thanks.