PDA

View Full Version : NEXT STEP...need advice

big calvin
06-25-2004, 09:31 PM
im off sodas and juice ect. that was my first step, i still crave coke and if it was in my house id most likely drink it but i havnt got any sodas so im off them right now. the thing im having a problem with is wha step should i do next?... add MRPs? portion control? food choices? :bang:

im doing good with the no sodas but dont kno wha else i can add without it being 2 hard and endin in me eating out of control.

thanx

Jasonl
06-25-2004, 10:33 PM
It's all about self-control. It may take some time to "ween" yourself off junk food/drinks, but it is possible and in the end it will be worth it. Are your goals to cut or bulk?

big calvin
06-26-2004, 03:17 AM
cut...im 390-400lbs 6 foot 21 years old

thanx 4 the repley

ryuage
06-26-2004, 06:29 AM
its all depending on how bad you want it. As far as what to do next get on a good exercise and diet program and you shoudl see weight start to fall off. If you are just starting like you say, just cutting out the basic junk food and soda you will definitely see improvement, but it would best suit you to design a diet and exercise regimen to help achieve your goals. Try checking out the wannabebig routines on www.wannabebig.com and search for cutting diets on the forums.

BIG C
06-26-2004, 06:45 AM
You could also try a ECA stack.

Worked well for me when I put on some pounds this winter.

Good Luck!!
:thumbup:

big calvin
06-26-2004, 01:22 PM
u see thats my problem i still eat wha i want just no coke...and it doesnt feel like im doing anything.. which is why im thinkin man i should just cut out all carbs and see if i can stick without... i havnt in the past BUT i also havent given up coke then did no carbs so many it wouldnt b such a impact 2 my cravings. im still going thought sum surgerys so i cant do 2 much exercise but hopefully n 6 weeks i can. tuesday im going 2 go 2 the supermarket and i have no idea what 2 buy...eggs,steak n chicken?...or oats,wheat bread and brown rice?... or just keep eating wha ever my old man buys but less portion

thank u guys 4 the repleys again

big c, (lol thats wha they call me lol) i got ECA staks couple of them havnt taken them in a while maybe ill start once i get this diet down :/ lol thanks

Jasonl
06-26-2004, 01:31 PM
http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565
Above is a link of "what a BBer eats". It should give you an idea of what to pick up at the store. I recommend you stray away from the low/no-carb diets, they aren't the healthiest way to go about losing weight. Run a seach for "cutting", you will find a lot of info within this.

If you are eating whatever you want, you'll be hard-pressed to lose weight.

JeffWillConquer
06-27-2004, 02:50 PM
I wouldn't start taking expensive supplements yet. Get everything else in order, and use the supps later. Giving up the sodas is hard, so congrats on doing that.