PDA

View Full Version : Steve's pics (only2)

pbsteve09
06-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Hey guys i was only able to get 2 pics of me but oh well go by with what i got. Im 17 years old, 5'11-6ft and 165lbs or so. Ive been lifting for a while but only seriously for about 4 months now. Unfortunatly i dont have super genetics like some of you monsters but i work with what i have, lol. WHat do u think?

rookiebldr
06-26-2004, 11:40 PM
Lean and doing well. Eat and grow!

Maroon
06-27-2004, 10:15 PM
Think you've been doing a good job. You've got some lean muscles, so undoubtedly you've been keeping your nutrition in check. Now, just keep going at it seriously in the gym and you'll get bigger.

pbsteve09
06-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Thanks guys soo much...its great to get some actual encouragement. People around here dont really appreciate it and tell me im never going to get anywhere and im waisting my time. Alright so ill just eat alot more and hit the gym alot more

Maroon
06-27-2004, 10:54 PM
That's what we're here for...to give each other support. Don't let what others think interfere with your goals; they're probably just envious of you. If you're going to eat more (increase your calories), remember to keep it clean. Of course, you're going to gain some body fat, but keeping your nutrition in line will keep that increase to a minimum.

Going back to a comment you had about not being genetically up to some of the people on this board, my high school science teacher told me that it's not what your IQ is but it's about how much I WILL you have. As long as you have self-discipline and determination, you'll have nothing to worry about.

BIG C
06-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Good Job!! :thumbup:

Keep up the good work.

Chomsky
06-28-2004, 04:26 PM
You're lookin good. Great start. I think you're going to have a great chest when you put on a little more mass- it's nicely shaped already and only 4 months in!
So keep the eating up, sleep well, train like a bear for a few years and you'll be awesome. Keep at it!

buffzilla
06-30-2004, 01:30 PM
All I can say about steve2.jpg is, "Please shave, that is so unpleasant!"

How on earth do you expect your anti-persperant to work when it has to penetrate through a forest like that to get to the skin.

pbsteve09
06-30-2004, 08:50 PM
HAHAHAH you know i was thinking about that...but everyone says it gets just so annoying and itchy thats it just not really worth it.

Saint Patrick
06-30-2004, 11:44 PM
Looks like you've got a midget with an afro in a headlock.

Shaving your pits is unpleasant, just trim them.

buffzilla
07-01-2004, 06:32 AM
Maybe during the first week, but just a little bit. My shaved pits never itch

HAHAHAH you know i was thinking about that...but everyone says it gets just so annoying and itchy thats it just not really worth it.

Spartan936
07-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Thanks guys soo much...its great to get some actual encouragement. People around here dont really appreciate it and tell me im never going to get anywhere and im waisting my time. Alright so ill just eat alot more and hit the gym alot more

Ha ha! Everyone is jealous of you, that's all. Oh, and they're lazy too!

pbsteve09
07-02-2004, 10:27 PM
HEy why thanx! lol