PDA

View Full Version : I got a blender!!!

benny
06-28-2004, 04:08 PM
I went out and bought a blender today to help in the bulking process, plus I really just wanted a blender. What is your favorite recipe? I just mixed chocolate Opticen with milk and frozen blueberries and it was amazing. I also have some frozen strawberries, rasberries, some bananas, cottage cheese, and natty pb.
What should I throw in this thing (besides tequila and margarita mix)?

IdaMAN
06-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Lol, I just bought one yesterday myself.

ryuage
06-28-2004, 05:20 PM
some oats, vanilla nitrean, blueberries, strawberries, banana... some pb if you want

TOBART
06-28-2004, 06:10 PM
1 cup milk
1/2 cup of water
1 banana
a couple scoops of icecream

blend

protien / weight gain powder
creatine (if its post workout)

blend more

SoulOfKoRea
06-28-2004, 07:19 PM
2 cups skim milk
1 whole, ripe banana
1 spoonful (not a lot, just about the size of the "enter" key on the keyboard) of natural peanut butter (put water on the spoon first so it won't stick too much)
1/2 serving of fat free cottage cheese (I buy the yogurt-style packaged kind from Breakstone's), or you can try putting 2 heaping spoonfuls of any other cottage cheese
1 scoop of choco whey
3 ice cubes

blend on high, put another ice cube in the cup ur going to use...fills a shaker cup to the top... pour, enjoy

have it for breakfast everyday. amazing taste.

benny
06-28-2004, 07:30 PM
hell yeah, these all sound fun, keep 'em coming

jimmyD
06-28-2004, 08:06 PM
I went and got one for work the other day. I mix my oatmeal with my ON protein as soon as i get to work from the gym! its awesome! i may even try to add some natural PB soon after i get atleast close to my weight (goal). if ya dont like oatmeal this is one way to eat it and not have to deal with the flavor! (i love oatmeal ,but its hard to cook it at work!)

rapidshoter
06-29-2004, 06:29 AM
I love my blender .... i've never had any problems with it, no one is complete until they have one.

Ps. how da hell do you drink these stuff ..... aren't they very thick?

benny
06-29-2004, 06:43 AM
so far i have tried

3 scoops Opticen, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, ice cubes, creatine....GREAT

2 scoops ON 100% Whey, 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese, 1/4 cup peanuts, ice cubes.....decent, but too runny

3 scoops Opticen, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup milk, Ice, creatine....Incredible

the doc
06-29-2004, 07:58 AM
good recipies!

try this,
2 scoops protein powder
1/2 cup bluberries
1/2 egg beater small crate ~ 1 cup
bananas
a touch of vanilla extract.

add milk to thin to your preferred consistancy

Gizotch
06-29-2004, 09:28 AM
ive been meaning to buy one myself . my girlfriend insists that she goes with me , to make sure i " buy a good one" theyre all the same too me but whatever .

djreef
06-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Get a hand blender, that way you can mix your drinks right in the cup. Saves time, and you don't have to clean your big blender all the time.

DJ
= 8-->{I>

jimlynch11
06-30-2004, 06:16 PM
ive been meaning to buy one myself . my girlfriend insists that she goes with me , to make sure i " buy a good one" theyre all the same too me but whatever .

This just means she wants to move in and /or is planning your future together. RUN! Get out while you still can! :whip: Haha.

Gizotch
07-03-2004, 01:21 PM
This just means she wants to move in and /or is planning your future together. RUN! Get out while you still can! :whip: Haha.

ha , im not sure i would mind that really . i plan on marrying fresh out of college , but ive still got two years before i see that avenue of my life open up . anywho , we bought the blender , and "its a good one" lol