PDA

View Full Version : The future in the making

bIgHwN86
06-30-2004, 12:37 AM
this is my very first post ever in this section...been a lurker to long...oh well!

yesterday was my ME lowerbody day..started off doing Good Mornings but it was getting pretty damn scary doing it w/out a partner so i switched to Good Morning squats and ended up doing 265lbs for 2reps..not bad considering the 5 sets of GM before it...tried pull throughs but i don't think i got the correct form to do it..i don't know...

today was my first ever sled dragging session. i did two forward pulling trips w/just the tire(my home made sled) then 2 more backward pulling-->it was friggin hard pulling it backwards..then i did 2 more lateral pulling-->that was deadly...i just hope that i am not overdoing it...

well gotta go sleep soon, gotta wake up early to get to work and chase 5-9yr olds around for about 3/4's of my summer...kids suck

dissipate
06-30-2004, 06:41 AM
sled dragging session??? why do you drag sleds?!

gotta wake up early to get to work and chase 5-9yr olds around for about 3/4's of my summer...kids suck
lol

good luck! :)

Shane
06-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Welcome to journal land. Sounds like you're doing some Westside inspired routine?

bIgHwN86
07-01-2004, 12:02 AM
today was ME upperbody day was actually pretty good worked up to a good mid bench rack lockout of 275lbs. i just kept on thinking about my annoying co-workers and this one 8 year old that thinks she rules world (she comes to summer fun with a crown on her head, and sunglasses at least twice a week).
my assistance exercises are going great, felt awesome, maybe because there was a very beautiful filipino chick right next to me..whatever...

i drag sleds to work on recovering from the hard westside workouts that i do..its called GPP and it works very well (after dragging i felt real good and the aches i had from monday were gone) for more go to elitefts.com real great site...and again kids suck..