PDA

View Full Version : They call me..........HERCULES!

blykins
06-30-2004, 05:20 AM
Can anyone guess my age? Yes i know im skinny no need to clarify it to me. Also, does anyone have any good routines for REALLY skinny people like myself?
http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/blykins/DSC00292.jpg
http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/blykins/DSC00294.jpg
http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/blykins/DSC00296.jpg

galileo
06-30-2004, 05:37 AM
:eek:

· Work out each bodypart once per week (Try WannaBeBig routines for something easy to follow).
· Eat 2 TBSP of peanut butter once per waking hour and wash it down with a glass of whole milk.
· Eat as much as you can for the rest of your meals.

As far as age, it is really difficult to tell. 16? 17? Hell, you could be 24 for all I know.

Good luck and eat a ton.

vkefi
06-30-2004, 07:31 AM
omg :0

um, 14 ?

Eat man, EAT!!.

ElPietro
06-30-2004, 08:31 AM
Holy cow! I didn't know they had colour photos from WWII concentration camps!

Grab some popsicle sticks, and stick them in lard or bacon fat and freeze them. Then you can have lardsicles, which may aid you, as you have a lot of work just to get "skinny."

Eat.

Max-Mex
06-30-2004, 08:55 AM
uhm, eat. If a cow crosses your path, kill it and eat. All You Can Eat buffets should be your primary sources of food.

Try WBB #1 for a routine. Did I mention you should eat? Yea..do that too.

Allenronm
06-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Holy cow! I didn't know they had colour photos from WWII concentration camps!

Grab some popsicle sticks, and stick them in lard or bacon fat and freeze them. Then you can have lardsicles, which may aid you, as you have a lot of work just to get "skinny."

Eat.

Why do people insist on bringing up WWII, ridiculous in my opinion.

I do concur with the others. You should be eating every 2 hours at least. Eat peanut butter, chicken, more chicken, more peanut butter, supplementing with weight gainer isn't a bad idea either.

chris6969
06-30-2004, 11:20 AM
eat burgerking & McD's 4 times a day. double, triple cheeseburgers, etc. F*ck eating clean, dont worry about protein shakes... just eat triple bacon cheeseburgers all day, everyday.

And work out each body part once a week.

You need some fat on your body to build muscle. SO eat like a pig!

zepata
06-30-2004, 11:28 AM
i suggest you do what others say and eat your ass off, anything you can find will work pretty much, just eat like crazy. any routine would work for you pretty much, as long as you eat lots of food and keep protein levels high, but i'd say your around 15-16. also, just curious but do you have an underbite? cause i had one a few years ago but got surgery to correct it. just wondering.

ElPietro
06-30-2004, 12:06 PM
Why do people insist on bringing up WWII, ridiculous in my opinion.

Do you really not get it?

Manveet
06-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Do you really not get it?

As humurous as I find the joke, isn't it a little insensitive?

ElPietro
06-30-2004, 12:28 PM
Why?

ElPietro
06-30-2004, 12:30 PM
I have used it before, those people were starved, just as he appears to be. It seems that he is so thin as to be unhealthy. Is it any different than the starved etheopian comments people would make? No.

If I thought he was just skinny I'd say so. But from the pics he appears unhealthy, hence the comments.

I can further break it down if you guys require it. :)

WillKuenzel
06-30-2004, 12:37 PM
That kitchen looks just like my dorm room's in college. Anyway, you are just going to have to eat. Training might play a role but not nearly the role that eating will for you. You need to track how many calories you are eating per day. At the end of the week if you haven't gained any weight, then you need to increase those calories by 300-500 per day. Do that until you are gaining at least .5lb to 1lb a week. From there just keep eating.

Get some maltodextrin and mix a 1/4 cup with everything you drink. It has almost no taste and is easy calories. Like others said, peanut butter and milk should be your best friends. Lots of protein. Hell, go to Wendy's a buy a couple cheeseburgers. You can afford to eat just about anything.

X-force24
06-30-2004, 01:08 PM
That kitchen looks just like my dorm room's in college. Anyway, you are just going to have to eat. Training might play a role but not nearly the role that eating will for you. You need to track how many calories you are eating per day. At the end of the week if you haven't gained any weight, then you need to increase those calories by 300-500 per day. Do that until you are gaining at least .5lb to 1lb a week. From there just keep eating.

Get some maltodextrin and mix a 1/4 cup with everything you drink. It has almost no taste and is easy calories. Like others said, peanut butter and milk should be your best friends. Lots of protein. Hell, go to Wendy's a buy a couple cheeseburgers. You can afford to eat just about anything.

Hey HY When are you going to post some new pics bro? :indian:

ElPietro
06-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Yeah the Malto is a great suggestion. If you are 14 then you will probably still have a lot of filling out to do in the next 5-7 years, but you can always start early.

It may be tough getting all the calories in, as your stomach will be accustom to what you eat now. Just like when big guys go on diets, they have to deal with the hunger pangs for a while until they adjust to smaller meals. Best thing is to always have some food on hand, so that you can eat throughout the day, instead of trying to binge a few big meals in and feeling sick for it.

HomeYield's other great point is that diet not training will be the key for size for you right now. You will not experience very much, if any growth weight training, without sufficient calories, as it's propably safe to assume you have a very fast metabolism right now.

Spartan936
06-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Come on guys, lots of guys are skinny like that. Wait... I still am! LOL. Yeah, EAT!!!
I've found it also helps to know what in the hell you're doing, so take some time to read everything you can get your hands on, especially from this site.
Blykins: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

:thumbup:

blykins
06-30-2004, 04:14 PM
galileo was partially right in his guess. I am 24. I was 2lbs 3ounces when I was born so I've had ALOT of catching up to do! I am 110 now. If I can be 130-140 of all muscle im sure id look alot bigger.

Allenronm
06-30-2004, 05:01 PM
I have used it before, those people were starved, just as he appears to be. It seems that he is so thin as to be unhealthy. Is it any different than the starved etheopian comments people would make? No.

If I thought he was just skinny I'd say so. But from the pics he appears unhealthy, hence the comments.

I can further break it down if you guys require it. :)

it's tasteless humour.

Allenronm
06-30-2004, 05:05 PM
How tall are you?

You have to eat. Count your calories, try to get in at least 400 calories a day, and work hard and properly in the gym.

HahnB
06-30-2004, 05:19 PM
How tall are you?

You have to eat. Count your calories, try to get in at least 400 calories a day, and work hard and properly in the gym.

4000 ;)

WillKuenzel
06-30-2004, 05:28 PM
galileo was partially right in his guess. I am 24. I was 2lbs 3ounces when I was born so I've had ALOT of catching up to do! I am 110 now. If I can be 130-140 of all muscle im sure id look alot bigger.
I was around 115lbs when I really started. In my first summer of really eating, I went up to 130lbs. I was drinking 2 2200 calorie weight gainer shakes a day on top of eating 4 full meals a day (about 1000 calories per meal). The routine I was doing at the time, wasn't one I would recommend to anyone now that I know, but even then, bordering on overtraining, I grew. Its in the diet.

X-force, I've taken some pics but still have to finish the roll and get them developed. I'm looking to get a digital camera soon for this competition time so I can put some up weekly. We'll see.

KeMiKaL
06-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Wow you must've had an ultra-super-metabolism HY. 15 lbs in three months from eating 8400 cals a day...

blykins
07-01-2004, 02:36 AM
How tall are you?

I'm about 5-8 and 110lbs.

ali
07-01-2004, 03:48 AM
Maan...that is exactly how i looked like 1 year ago.Every one advised me the same..friggin eat everything.Bah..i took their advice,and today my weight gain is out of my hands,so is my appetite :'(
If you are going to eat a lot then MAKE SURE YOU DO SOME EXCERCISE WITH IT.May be lifting or so.Learn from what I am and dont do the mistake i did.
Bah..now i wish i was the way you are once again.

galileo
07-01-2004, 05:11 AM
Maan...that is exactly how i looked like 1 year ago.Every one advised me the same..friggin eat everything.Bah..i took their advice,and today my weight gain is out of my hands,so is my appetite :'(
If you are going to eat a lot then MAKE SURE YOU DO SOME EXCERCISE WITH IT.May be lifting or so.Learn from what I am and dont do the mistake i did.
Bah..now i wish i was the way you are once again.

Unless he went to WannaBeFatForums.com first, I don't think this is a concern.

Reinier
07-01-2004, 05:25 AM
Eat lots.
Eat free food
Eat cheap food
Eat friends' food
Eat anything that's dead or seriously slowed down.

The most important exercise for you is the one where you pick up a fork and move it to your mouth.

voodazz
07-01-2004, 09:24 AM
I wouldn't mind having his bodyfat level.

chris6969
07-01-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm about 5-8 and 110lbs.

I was 6'0" 130lbs when I first started working out (about 10 years ago). I wasnt quite as skinny as you, but close to it.

Being born premature/underweight shouldnt be a problem. You should have outgrown that long ago(in your first few years of life!). It may have mentally held you back though!

I'm 190lbs now, same height benching 315lbs, so I've made some pretty good improvements.

Eat like crazy, dont overtrain, get lots of rest, and train with heavy weight low reps.

Do the "KISS" routine.... (K.eep I.t S.imple S.tupid)

Beast
07-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Eat at least one jar of peanut butter per day, preferably 5.

chris6969
07-02-2004, 08:20 AM
This is my desk cabinet at work. I buy protein bars by the box (cause its cheaper) and keep a variety of them available. So if I have the slightest urge to eat, I have it right there. Sometimes, I'm not that hungry so I'll eat half the bar and wait a little while to eat the other half. Anyway, my point is I'm always prepared to eat. (food readily available and easy) I'm lazy and dont like mixing shakes.
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12076.jpg

David
07-02-2004, 11:39 AM
WBB members, for only 25 cents a day you can help feed hungry children such as blykins who have been suffering from hunger and malnutrition for way too long. Did you know that 24,000 people die from hunger each day?

*cracks knuckles*

Let an old WBB veteran step in for a bit. :hello:

Ok, I will now attempt to offer some (good) advice so that Hulkie won’t think that this is yet another useless post brought to you by your friend The Tripmeister. Since I was 145 @ 6’1” when I started working out I think I know a little about this subject.

I should mention that there is already a lot of good advice in here given by the other members so I will just add a few things from personal experience that I think will help you out a lot.

I used to be so skinny that when I rode on my little motorized skateboard the other kids would make fun of me because I looked like a giant tampon. I was so skinny that when I worked as a stock boy during my freshman year (in h.s.) at a warehouse and the older kids would put an empty refrigerator box over me and trap me in I was able to get out by slithering out like a snake out of a 10 inch hole that I cut out using my trusty box knife. Large tv screen boxes, dishwasher boxes, stove boxes - you name it, I was in it and I have gotten safely out of all of them. Ok, people I’m a little off track here but stay with me.

I like how you wrote that you want to be 20 to 30 pounds bigger. This shows that you have a goal. The next step is to write down how you are going to achieve that. You need to write down what you will eat each day and what exercises you will do. Wait, scratch the eating part. You don’t need to write down what you eat because you are way below the average weight for a guy your age (or a 13 year old boy for that matter) so you just need to eat as much as possible (see the above posts on what to eat).

I suggest you throw away your garbage disposal because from this day my friend you will be the garbage disposal. Instead of throwing away food that has not been eaten into the sink, stuff it down your throat. Also, you might want to start eating six small (or in your case big) meals a day instead of eating once a week. :burger: Try eating snacks in between your meals. :burger: Also, try eating snacks in between your snacks that you’re eating in between your meals. :burger: :burger: :burger:

You get the idea.

Next, if you need help with setting up a good routine head over to the Bodybuilding or Powerlifting forum. The boys there know what they are talking about. Since you are so skinny I suggest you start power lifting for two reasons:

1) No sense to “tone” or “shape” your muscles since you have so little. Also, you will gain weight much faster this way.
2) Since you are new to working out learning how to do the three big lifts is going to be much easier then trying to learn like two dozen exercises which fall under the bodybuilding category. :strong:

One last tip of advice: one of the best foods that you can eat as far as putting on weight is oatmeal. Oatmeal should be your new best friend. Take him everywhere you go. I have found that the easiest way to eat it is just to mix it with water. You can easily eat 1 or 2 servings this way. You could even mix 4 servings and probably not even have a problem stuffing it down (once you get past the idea that oatmeal in water tastes like wet cardboard paper). And that’s like 100g of carbs and 600 calories! :zipit:

Good luck buddy! :)

P.S. Let the record show that I tried to help this young man.