PDA

View Full Version : Road to hugeness

Sinep
10-19-2001, 06:03 AM
Here's the sequel to my quest to the perfect body. The goal of this thread will be to follow my progress to a huge and lean body... I will try to gain mass while not going much over 10%bf. I'm gonna start my diet at 3000cal consisting of eggwhites, beef, rice and oatmeal + other food (such as fruits, cereal, etc). My current weight is 169lbs and my bodyfat is about 9-10%. Today I went training, my benchpress has gone down like crazy .. I'm not even gonna mention so much it is embarassing , the result from not training for 3 weeks I guess .

Pup
10-19-2001, 06:17 AM
Sounds good marc, good luck in your quest.

kAto
10-19-2001, 10:34 AM
great sinep simply great! your right on track!

for my own interest, can list some binge foods you eat after the comp; i know after dieting down for a while the cravings become INSANE! so,... what did you indulge?:D

Scooby-Doo
10-19-2001, 11:23 AM
Good Luck,
I'm interested in how your experiment goes. :)

Sinep
10-19-2001, 01:28 PM
Kato, come to think.. I forgot to answer your other question in my other journal (in case you were starting to think of me as being a stuck up muscle head :D) The other guy weighted somewhere in close to the 170 range and measured 5'8-5'9 if I remember correctly. After the show I had prepared a bowl of mini chocolate bars with different flavours (mars, snickers (didn't like), twix, rease, smarties), I had bbq peanuts, tostitos with salsa and cheese salsa, pizza, some alcool :), alot of lucky charms cereal, eggo wuffles with maple sirup and butter ... I know I'm forgetting some but you get the idea hehe.

kAto
10-19-2001, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Sinep
Kato, come to think.. I forgot to answer your other question in my other journal (in case you were starting to think of me as being a stuck up muscle head :D) The other guy weighted somewhere in close to the 170 range and measured 5'8-5'9 if I remember correctly. After the show I had prepared a bowl of mini chocolate bars with different flavours (mars, snickers (didn't like), twix, rease, smarties), I had bbq peanuts, tostitos with salsa and cheese salsa, pizza, some alcool :), alot of lucky charms cereal, eggo wuffles with maple sirup and butter ... I know I'm forgetting some but you get the idea hehe.

:thumbup: :nod:

vox
10-20-2001, 06:44 AM
Good Luck bro. I am starting a serious bulking quest also. I would like to get to around 10%.

Sinep
10-20-2001, 09:16 AM
I thought I was 9-10% but I'd say that I am closer to 8% right now... I still look ripped at 169. That pretty much shows how much those who said my cutting went terribly bad didn't know what getting into competition shape is all about. *looks at cack & chicken* :)

The_Chicken_Daddy
10-20-2001, 11:33 AM
if you hadn't diet so drastically or quick you could have been like 180+ and still looked ripped.

Sinep
10-20-2001, 12:21 PM
180 @ 5'7 competition shape? haha you'r insane
at that size I would get on steroid and would go beat shawn ray who competes at 215. I held way more than 15 pounds of fat when I was bulked.

Frankster
10-20-2001, 03:34 PM
ya if you could have been 170 rip, oyu would have been a monster.. 180 is just insane at 5'7

Maki Riddington
10-20-2001, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
if you hadn't diet so drastically or quick you could have been like 180+ and still looked ripped.

*** There is no way he would have been 180.
165 would be a better figure.

The_Chicken_Daddy
10-21-2001, 04:34 AM
the he obviously isn't as big as i thought he was.

Sinep
10-23-2001, 05:11 PM
Note to self: Chicken = evil
Yesterday was my second workout and I did back and bicep... I feel them good today. I am weak, my grip couldn't handle much over 5 reps on the deadlifts with some wussy weights... I feel like the new guy in the gym. Once I'm back on track I'm gonna get on creatine which I initially bought for my ripness challenge that I later decided not to use because of its sugar.

Sinep
11-11-2001, 04:49 AM
Trained yesterday with Maddoggie and Vox... Maddog is huge and Vox turns out be weak ... on my part, girls were all over me but that's nothing new. Neway... bench is slowly catching up to what it used to be , I did 195 for reps on the incline bench which is about 20 pounds from what it used to be. I've put on some serious mass since the show, no idea how much of it is muscle there is to it but there's still defined to some point. Friday I also integrated front squats in my workout... I started easy with 195lbs and I did about 6-8 of em for a few sets, surprisingly the next day I had a soreness in my bicep beyond what I get when I workout my bicep. That's it for today... oh, also bought my self some protein supplements.

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-11-2001, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Sinep
... on my part, girls were all over me but that's nothing new.

That made me laugh. :)

Frankster
11-11-2001, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

That made me laugh. :)

that made me laugh, that had to point that out :D

vox
11-11-2001, 05:22 PM
haha you little weakling. First the only person lookin' at your sorry a$$ was yourself in the mirror you self-centered, selfish ego-maniac. Second the only mass you put on was your fat a$$. Third who took you to school on decline:D ;) BTW thanks for the awesome workout errrrrr I mean, screw you.

Maddog
11-11-2001, 06:00 PM
Lmfao@Vox.

Sinep
11-11-2001, 06:23 PM
I must admit... I'm a big mirror bragger :)
.. but that doesn't change a thing to you being weak
*twist arm*