PDA

View Full Version : Help me design a perfect cut

furious
07-01-2004, 12:38 PM
Hey,

Alright, I have been bulking on this diet for 3 months and it has been the best and most efficient bulk Ive ever experienced. I feel Ive gained 10 good pounds of muscle, which was my initial goal. Now, my bodyfat has remained rlatively low, as I am still vascular and my abs are still visible, id estimate aroune 9-10%. I want to lose roughly 2-3% bodyfat if possible, while maintaining as much muscle as I can. What I need for everyone, are suggestions on how to alter my current diet, and cardio regime to best achieve this goal. By design, my diet may look like a cutting diet, but it has helped me bulk and I have been really happy with the results. I appreciate all suggestions and advice, but please refrain from commenting on the diet itself, as it has worked for me, despite it's appearance. What I need is helping altering it to lose weight, and I appreciate your help.

I am including a link to the foods I have eaten, as well as a breakdown of my current supplimentation/cardio/workout. Thanks so much for your help, and I look foward ot hearing from you.

Supps:

1st meal: 1 Centrum mutlivitamin
Vitamin B6/B12 Complex
Vitamin E complex

Post workout:

Centrum Multi vitamin

Bedtime:

1 tablespoon glutamine

Workout:5 day split

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wed: Biceps
Thurs: Triceps
Friday: Shoulders

Each workout is followed by 30 minutes of running burning roughly 530 calories, and totaling 4.5 miles.

Stats:

5'8

150lbs

foods:

*Please note the same thing is eaten daily and calories have increased gradually throughout. The foods are group together, however they are equally divded between 6 meals a day, consisting of 2 cans of albacore tuna at a time. The chicken is my last meal.
alories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2407
Fat: 36 327 14%
Sat: 8 76 3%
Poly: 9 81 4%
Mono: 14 126 6%
Carbs: 47 106 5%
Fiber: 20 0 0%
Protein: 457 1827 81%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Food Name

Tuna, canned, water pack 960 7 0 6 cans 900 cals

Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten 32oz 890 cals

Nutrient supplement, milk-based, high protein, powdered, not r 4 packets 400 cals

Lettuce, cos or romaine, raw
27oz 180 cals

cals fat carbs protein
Totals 2407 36 47 457

Jasonl
07-01-2004, 12:50 PM
Reduce your caloric intake by about 300-500 calories, that should do the trick. Also, you may want to add some HIIT cardio to your training.

JeffWillConquer
07-01-2004, 04:15 PM
That's a lot of tuna. With the cardio and everything it seems fine.