PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into things (or trying to)

Shorty
07-02-2004, 05:10 PM
Hi guys,
I'm finally able to workout (kinda sorta). Took me 2 months to even sort of get my fitness level back. So hopefully I'll be able to reach my goals now.
1)start running (for some reason I can do any other form of cardio, but can't run if my life depended on it)
2)loose some fat (10lb) and gain some muscle.. isn't that always the case
3)watch my diet (this is the most important thing to me.. I have many food allergies.. the list is so long that you'd think I'm crazy and staying away from those foods has been really hard--they're all healthy things too :drooling: )

My diet is gonna be a bit weird, since I can't eat high protein (30% is plenty).
Workout: pyramid style, upper body and lower body once a week each and the rest is cardio (aerobics, kickboxing, and running--hopefully, my legs just don't want to run for some reason).

Workout: run/walk 20min (that was ridiculous, I did more walking then running, I can't run :cry: )

Diet: 1200 cals 23%p 65%c 12%f
1) whole grain flaxseed cereal, soy milk, cherries, strawberries
2) pita, turkey, vegetable sauce
3) fat free carob brownie, banana, soy milk, granola --eh, I'm NOT suppose to have anything with oats
4) buckwheat, vegetable sauce, grilled eggplant

Shane
07-02-2004, 05:20 PM
:spam: :windup: :newbie:

Hi Shorty. Welcome back to journalland. Can you eat more than 12% fat? Or is that the recommendation of your doctor?

Shorty
07-02-2004, 05:42 PM
hey you ;)
Yeah I can eat more fat, actually I NEED to... need more veggies too.

Shorty
07-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Weird day, too lazy and tired to do anything. Back is still hurting and my legs feel stiff in the morning. I had to spend like 30 min just stretching them.

Workout: 30 min step aerobics (legs were too tight to do any more)
Diet: 1420 cals 25%p 58%c 17%f
1) cereal, soy milk, strawberries
2) black bean & kale soup, chicken pita
3) grilled eggplant
4) banana, light yogurt, granola tuttut gotta stop eating that gronal (it's in the garbage now lol)
5) bite of turkey sandwitch

Shorty
07-04-2004, 04:23 PM
crappy day as far as diet and workout goes.. damn holidays

Workout: none
Diet: 2300 cals 16p/62c/21f.. not sure if this is right since I didn't really measure things out.
1) ww flaxseed cereal, soy milk
2) rye bread, deli turkey, eggplant sauce, buckwheat, maple syrup, cheezits, cheesecake, cherries (throughout the day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My back is still KILLING. I NEED A MASSAGE! :cry:
Was planning on a run, but my back hurts so much that I can't even move. I'm walking like a robot.
I think I need to change my workout timing since it's becoming impossible to do anything in the morning, (back is always sore) but I can't usually do much after eating either. :scratch: what to do? what to do?

pruneman
07-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Hey shorty. here's some :spam: for the new journal. Good luck with the goals. The running will come with time...just keep at it :thumbup:

Shorty
07-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Thanks pruneman, I'm trying. I used to run track, don't know why my legs don't want to do it now lol.

TheGimp
07-05-2004, 02:20 AM
Good luck with things. The food allergies must suck :(

Shorty
07-05-2004, 05:28 PM
TheGimp.. Thanks :) yeah, food allergies suck, but it's getting easier now since I found other things I can eat.

Workout: walk/run for 10 min.. back is still hurting, stomach isn't great either
Diet: have to forcefeed myself all day.. too much in pain to eat
630 cals 26p/60c/14f
1) peach, green tea w/ ginger
2) cracked wheat, mixed veggies, soy sauce
3) chicken breast, eggplant, eggplant sauce, low fat dressing, licithin
4) slice of turkey (deli)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Not a fun days. My back isn't getting any better. Somebody :shoot: me.
I'm getting worried, this is definitely not normal.

BIG C
07-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Keep up the good work dude! :thumbup:

Shorty
07-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Thanks BIG C :) and I'm a female not a dude ;)

BIG C
07-05-2004, 07:45 PM
Sorry about that Lol.

Shorty
07-06-2004, 11:38 AM
Big C .. it's all good :)

Workout:
20 min step aerobics

Chest Flies: 12x5, 10x8, 8x5, 10x5, 12x5
Cest Press: 12x5, 10x8, 8x5, 10x5, 12x5 was suppose to pyramid the weights, but my back still hurts so I stayed light

Tricep Kickbacks: (double arm) 12x1, 10x3, 8x5, 10x3, 12x1
Overhead Tri Extensions: 12x5, 10x8, 8x10, 10x8, 12x5

Hammer Curls (double arm): 12x5, 10x8, 8x8, 10x8, 12x5
Bar Bell Curls: 12x5, 10x8, 8x8, 10x8, 12x5

Had to skip back and shoulers.. back is still hurting, not as bad as yesterday though :)

Diet: Cals 1026, 30p/56c/14f
1) ww cereal, vamilla almond milk
2) chicken breast, eggplant sauce, pickle (not sure how to spell those)
3) apple, buckwheat, chicken, tariyaki sauce
4) banana, Ezekiel pita, turkey (deli), cucumber, lettuse, low fat vinegrete, lecithin

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm trying to get my body used to not eating after 6PM. I sleep better when I'm not digesting food and for some reason I wake up not as hungry as when I eat before bed.

Got my Adobe programs today :D Maybe now I'll be able to finish my website. Going to school every time to work on it is a pain.

chops
07-06-2004, 02:50 PM
hiya shorty

pickle = pickle :) does your upper body w/o normally include back?

yeah, i know what you mean about the darn holidays!

Shorty
07-06-2004, 05:01 PM
hey chops... yeah I usually do all upper body once a week and all lower body once a week (pyramid style). I use workout videos.. Cathe.com (her workouts are AMAZING).

pruneman
07-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Thanks BIG C :) and I'm a female not a dude ;)

20 min step aerobics

Being female makes it ok to post this in your journal. If you were a dude, I would have to think that something strange was going on. Not that there is anything wrong with step arobics...I'm just imagining what it would look like to see a 200lb BBer in a step arobics class :p

JustinF
07-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Not that there is anything wrong with step arobics...I'm just imagining what it would look like to see a 200lb BBer in a step arobics class :p

What about a 300lb BBer doing Pilates? :angel:

Your journal looks good thus far Shorty. Good luck with your goals. :thumbup:

PizDoff
07-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Yeaaaaaa woooooo!
WORKOUT ON!!!

Shorty
07-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Pruneman... LOL that would be crazy. Although I have seen men doing step aerobics, some even teach it. But they're definitely not BBers.

JustinF...what's the angel face for? Do you do pilates? I never tried it, but I heard it's VERY good for the core.

PizDoff...my workouts are on and off. My back is SERIOUSLY pissing me off.

Shorty
07-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Workout: none, tried running but it's too painful too move .. back hurts :cry: :swear: :bang: you get the idea

Diet: 1050 cals, 32p/57c/11f
1) ww flax cereal, vanilla almond milk
2) apple, Exekiel pita, turkey (deli), ketsup
3) chicken, buckwheat, sweet and sour sauce
4) Ezekiel pita, sugar free apple sauce
5) turkey (deli), pickle, blueberries, lecithin

I was wondering, is it possible to loose fat without cardio? And if so, should the workout/diet be changed?

~~~~~~~~~
For some reason I'm exosted today. I was trying to put my 2 year old neice to sleep yesterady, that takes A LOT of energy, what the hell do they feed her? I want some!
Went to my chiropractor today and he did A LOT of adjusting, so now my back is sore (he says it's suppose to be sore after). I tried going to my school's gym to do some bike work, but since I'm graduated I can't use it anymore. Tried running, and even that hurts. Sucks to be me. Eh, at least my diet is OK.

JustinF
07-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Yes, I have been known to do a Pilates session or two...much to the dismay and riducule of my fellow BBers here.:p

It is possible to lose fat without cardio, but it takes a much stricter diet...I've seen the best luck with a low carb or carb cycling diet.

Shorty
07-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Justin.. I wish I had passions for pilates. Heard some good things about it. Tried it once and got bored with it really fast...makes me sleepy.
Hmmm low carb is definitely not for me, my body can't handle that.

Workout: 40 min kickbxing.. hardly made it through, how pathetic!

Diet: 1080 cals, 23p/66c/11f
1) ww flax cereal, almond milk
2) Ezekiel pita, apple sauce, eggplant sauce
3) turkey, wheat berry (grain), veggies stir fry
4) peach
5) Ezekiel pita, eggplant sauce, blueberries, lecithin

~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling pretty good today :) Back hurts just a little, but no biggy.
Finally got my Adobe software to work. Good day :)

pruneman
07-08-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm impressed that you can repeatedly get through such long cardio sessions on so few calories. Must have a lot more willpower than I.

dissipate
07-09-2004, 05:44 AM
hey shorty, how's the back?

I was wondering, is it possible to loose fat without cardio? And if so, should the workout/diet be changed?
i reckon it's possible to lose fat without cardio, through lifting and diet. however, cardio certainly helps a lot and i wouldn't recommend not doing cardio at all.

and i'm sorry but i can't help feeling very concerned about your low calorie diet because the ACSM's (american college of sports medicine) guideline for recommended safe calorie levels for women is 1200 per day, minimum.

how high are you willing to go for the protein?

Shorty
07-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Pruneman... it's really not as bad as it seems considering I weigh like 110-115 lb. I used to be able to do A LOT more cardio though, but after not working out for a while my fitness level went down the drain.

Dissipate... welcome to my journal :) My back still hurts a bit, but it's MUCH better then what it was. :)
I decided to stick to cardio and just go for walks when I just can't do it at all.
As far as the low calories. According to calculations, I need around 1100-1200 cals to loose body fat (I'm 5'0 and 110-115 lol), but I'm also trying to really listen to my stomach if I eat a bit more then I want, it goes insane on me for days.
Protein... I was told not to go too high because it's not great for the liver. And to eat a lot of fruits, veggies, and whole grains (need the enzymes). So for now I'm trying to go at about no more then 30% protein. I need to increase my fat intake hu?

Shorty
07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Workout: repsxweight
Leg press: 12x10, 10x16, 8x20, 10x16, 12x10

Static lunges: 12x6, 10x10, 8x16, 10x10, 12x6

Squats/plie squats superset: 12x10, 9x16, 7x20, 10x16, 12x10

Deadlifts: 12x10, 10x14, 6x16, 10x14, 12x10

Calves (no weight): 16, 12, 10

Floorwork (no weight):
hamstrings
inner thigh
glutes
outer thigh

Diet: 1400 cals, 28p/54c/17f
1) ww flax cereal, vanilla almond milk, peach
2) Ezekiel pita, chicken, eggplant sauce, wheat berries(grain), sweet and sour sauce, applce sauce I'm always HUNGRY after weights, stomach felt a bit full, but not too bad
3) chicken, sweet and sour sauce, buckwheat, wheat berries (grain), almond milk
4) Ezekiel pita, turkey (deli), eggplant sauce, ww flax cereal, lecithin

~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone else feel supper hungry after weight work (especially leg work)? For some reason cardio never does that to me, only weights.

Our garage door broke so I had to go get this "spring thing" for it. After leg work carying that spring wasn't fun. Balance was not my friend :clown: I didn't fall but I wasn't walking very streight at all.

Shane
07-09-2004, 02:46 PM
What is an Ezekiel pita?

Shorty
07-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Shane..Ezekiel pita... there's also Ezekiel bread which is made out of whole sprouted seeds reather then flour. It has more enzymes then whole graine bread, no sugar, more protein and fiber. Good stuff! So this pita is the same brand. They usually keep this bread and pita in the freezer.

pruneman
07-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Anyone else feel supper hungry after weight work (especially leg work)? For some reason cardio never does that to me, only weights.

Like you wouldn't believe. If I'm having a regular meal after training its usually something like 2c oatmeal, skim milk, banana, PB sandwich, maybe a can of tuna. I'm usually hungry about 1.5 hrs later too. I am a big advocate of food. :burger:

Punky
07-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah...food rules!

Just saying "hi" to a fellow shorty!

:) Stacy

Shorty
07-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Pruneman... :omg: That's like 3 meals in one for me. Glad I'm not the only one who's starving after weight work.

Punky... :hello: Food does rule, especially the kind I'm not suppose to eat lol. :p

Shorty
07-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Workout: 1 hr walk...why do my legs get so fatigued even after walking? Couldn't even walk in a streight line.

Diet: around 2000 cals (guessing here)
1) ww flax sereal, almond milk
2) apple, Ezekiel pita, eggpland sauce, turkey (deli)
3) ww pasta, veggies, chicken, buckwheat, eggplant sauce, soy sauce, banana
4) ww flax cereal, almond milk, carob, blueberries buckwheat, maple syrup, granola bar tuttut not suppose to have granola bars (has oats & cranberries)
5) grrrrrr adding this... some kind of rice dish (not even suppose to have rice) with chicken, bread w/ jam...was at a friend's house and they made me eat.. it was hard to say "no" since I've been hungry all day grrrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was hungry all day today :drooling: Does that mean I'm loosing fat? lol
Stomach felt a bit weird after meals 2 and 3 but seems to be better now. Seems like it wasn't as much food realated as workout related. Won't stop me from working out though :ninja:
I think I need to start journaling my water intake too. Yesterday I hardly drank any.

dissipate
07-11-2004, 07:48 AM
i'm so glad to see your calorie intake raised, shorty :) :) :) about the low protein, is there any medical reason why you're not able to consume more protein? sorry, i'm just trying to understand your situation better, not trying to be nosy, cos i think the protein and fat intake can be higher and the carb intake can be lower.

p.s. i use calorieking.com's diet diary to help track my daily macronutrient intake and i prefer it to the other diet programs out there (except when it comes to asian food heh).

chops
07-11-2004, 09:49 AM
legs being tired after leg day is totally normal. i hear stories about ppl wanting to throw up after a hard leg day, so good thing it's not that :) i either skip cardio or do a light session and i usually use the bike because it's easier on the legs.

you could try cutting down on sugar or substituting some of your carbs to see if it helps you from becoming hungry. instead of the pita bread, pasta, or flax cereal (processed food) try oats, sweet potato, beans,llentils, brown rice, etc. what's your weight and your target cal range?

how do u eat the wheatberries? i thought about buying them but don't know what to make with it.

TheGimp
07-11-2004, 02:45 PM
lol I'm gonna have to put on some sunglasses to read that blue :cool:

I'd be interested to hear why you can't have rice or oats?

Shorty
07-11-2004, 03:21 PM
dissipate... You're not nosy at all :) The reason my protein intake is low is because I have to eat more fruits, whole grains, and veggies, so protein naturally becomes lower. Also, protein can be harsh on the liver and when the liver is weak it can affect the stomach. I do need to incrase my fat intake though. :)
I use fitday.com but sometimes look things up at calorie.com too (it has a lot more stuff).

chops.. glad to know it's not just me :) I think I'm gonna have to move my rest day to the day after leg work. I wish I had a bike, I workout at home so I have no excess to a bike. For Cardio I usually do workout videos (kickboxing, step).
I don't eat any sugar :) (took a while to get to this point as I LOVE sweets lol), to sweeten things I use stevia. As for oats, sweet potato, beans,llentils, brown rice.. I have food allergies to all those, it sucks since they used to be the staple of my diet. I think I'll have to post a list of all the foods I'm allergict to hu?
Wheat berries is a grain so you can use it for anything that you'd use grains for. I used it instead of rice with chicken/shrimp/veggies. I also like it with vanilla flavored almond or soy milk and some sweetener (I use stevia).

TheGimp hehe.. sorry about the blue, I'll use a different color next time.
The reason I can't have rice or oats (as well as many other things.. will post the list) is because I have food allergies...cause my stomach to act up, and fixing my stomach problems is my #1 concern.

Shorty
07-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Thought I should post the foods I have alleriges to (that cause my stomach to act up...bloating). I found this out through a food allergy test (blood test).

Food Allergy List
AVOID:
clams
cane sugar
coffee
lemons

OK ONCE IN A WHILE:
all dairy (even yogurt),
cranberry,
cod,
oyster,
egg (white and yolk),
asparagus,
carrot,
mushroom,
sweet potatoe,
string beans,
tomato
corn gluten,
kidney beans
pinto beans
oats
penuts
pecans
chocolate

It seems like a lot, but after a while I found some other foods to eat, so its not as bad anymore.

Shorty
07-11-2004, 03:45 PM
Workout: 40 min step aerobicshad to take some breask

Diet: 1220 cals 31p/53c/16f
1) ww flax cereal, vanilla almond milk
1 carob covered almond :angel:
2) ww pita, turkey (deli), eggplance sauce, peach
3) chicken, sweet and sour sauce, ww flax cereal, vanilla almond milk, banana
4) edited... high protein cereal

~~~~~~~~
:idea: I realised that some of the enzymes and suppliments I take have about 10-20 cals in them, that I haven't been entering in (that's about 60 cals.. all carbs I think).

My back was hurting today again (not too bad though), so I went to my uncle's house who has all these massage chair things (it's a pad that you put on the chair and it massages you), felt soooooo good. So he gave me one to take home :clap:

Shane
07-11-2004, 04:34 PM
good lord...eggs? coffee? sugar? tomatos? You're allergic to some of my favorite foods! I couldn't live like that. :cry:

Shorty
07-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Shane... yeah, some of those were my favorite foods too ...oats, tomaotes, carrots, sweet potatoe, rice, oysters.. and hardest of them all.. sugar and CHOCOLATE :cry: (ofcourse I shouldn't be eating that anyway lol)

pruneman
07-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Shorty my heart goes out to you. That list pretty much covers my entire diet.

Shorty
07-11-2004, 04:58 PM
pruneman I said the same thing when I looked at it. Took me forever to find other things to eat.

dissipate
07-12-2004, 05:47 AM
The reason my protein intake is low is because I have to eat more fruits, whole grains, and veggies, so protein naturally becomes lower. Also, protein can be harsh on the liver and when the liver is weak it can affect the stomach. hmmm ok.

wow good thing only 1 type of fish is on the list and poultry is not on the list at all eh!!

great job with the 40 mins step aerobics even though you had to take breaks. 20 min improvement from the last step aerobics session! i bet you'll gradually find these easier and easier to get through.

hope your back's better with the massage chair pad thing. :)

Punky
07-12-2004, 07:04 AM
Hi Shorty...you've inspired me to start (restart) my journal! Now I've just gotta remember to write in it!!!

TTUL,

Stacy

Shorty
07-12-2004, 10:22 AM
dissipate... thanks :)

Punky.. YEY! glad you're starting a journal.

Workout:
20 min interval step aerobics (was taking a break after each interval)

Chest Flies: 12x5, 6x8, 8x5, 10x5, 12x3
Cest Press: 12x5, 6x8, 8x5, 10x5, 12x3

Tricep Kickbacks: (double arm) 12x1, 10x3, 8x5, 10x3, 12x1
Overhead Tri Extensions: 12x5, 10x8, 8x10, 10x8, 12x5

Hammer Curls (double arm): 12x5, 10x5, 8x5, 10x5 , 12x5
Bar Bell Curls: 12x10, 10x14, 8x14, 10x14, 12x5

Crunches on stability ball: 40, 20
Side to side motion holding a dumbell: 20

Diet: 1500 cals, 23p/64c/13f
10:00 = 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
11:00 =1 c cereal, 1/2c high protein cereal, 1/2c kamut, 1/3c vanilla almond milk, 1/2c apple sauce, 1 fruit thing (no idea what it's called), maple syrup eh, not a good start.. woke up REALLY hungry and was still hungry after 1 bowl of cereal.. way too much food for 1 meal, but suprisingly I'm still not full
3:30= chicken, sweet & sour sauce, eggplant sauce, 1c kamut, 1/3c buckwheat, Ezekiel pita, apple sauce, cherries
6:00= cherries

ok.. no more food.. I promiss...

~~~~~~~~~~
Had some cereal before going to sleep yesterday. For some reason I wake up hungry if I eat too late the day before. No more eating after 6PM!!!
Meals were not spaced out well at all tuttut

Shorty
07-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Workout: 20 min step aerobics

Diet: 1200cals 24p/51c/20f

11:00= apple stomach wasn't feeling well
1:00= ww pita, 3/4c eggplant sauce, 1T soy sayce, 3oz chicken
3:00= banana
4:00= 1c kammut, 3oz chicken, 1/4c eggplant sauce, 1Tsoy sauce, ~60 pumpkin seeds
6:00= 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
+ suppliments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hungry all day today, but not too bad
Need to to drink more water, waking up dehydrated is NOT fun!

My uncle does some kind of enrgy work, I never believed in it but my mom told me to go try it (won't hurt to) since my backs keeps on hurting. So he did that energy work on me (he just kind of waves his arms around.. not sure exactly how it works) but my back isnt hurting.. CRAZY! Oh.. and.. he showed me this water thing he does.. he made me drink water, then, the held his hand over it and made me drink it again.. the water TASTED SWEETER.. CRAZY! :scratch:

dissipate
07-14-2004, 06:56 AM
1 fruit thing (no idea what it's called)
lol.

nice workout, good diet shorty.

Shorty
07-14-2004, 08:14 AM
dissipate.. thanks :) oh, yeah, that fruit thing is called a "fruit leather" lol

TheGimp
07-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Hey Shorty. I was wondering what the actual reason was for the stomach bloating. How serious is the bloating? As in could it cause serious harm or just discomfort? Is there any kind of treatment available? Just curious :)

Workouts are looking good :thumbup:

Shorty
07-14-2004, 08:47 AM
TheGimp... there are many reasons why the stomach is bloating (some are being fixed and some I'm still waiting for the results.. just had a test done). The reasons so far are: deficiency in enzymes, DHEA and progesterone are low, food allergies. I have a feeling that other test will show something else.
It's nothing seriouse, many people actually have stomach bloating, some just don't have it as savear or just don't really pay attention to it.
As far as treatment...Regular Drs just told me that what I have is IBS and I just have to live with it, because there's no cure. And the meds they gave me just made things worse in the long run. So now I go to naturapths (wholistic Drs) and they are the only ones who have been able to help: avoiding allegy foods, watching how and how much I eat (can't combine fruit with meats for example) taking homeopathic remedies, enzymes, herbs..etc).

Workouts are looking good

JustinF
07-14-2004, 12:11 PM
:spam:

What is kamut?

Shorty
07-14-2004, 12:34 PM
JustinF welcome back :) Kamut is a grain

Workout: none, taking a rest day

Diet: 1350 cals, 18p/64c/18f
I AM HUNGRY TODAY!!! :bang:
9:30= ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk, 45 cherries
12:00= 4oz chicken, some olive oil, 12c broccoli, ~30 pumpkin seeds
1:30= banana
2:30= 1c buckwheat, 3/4c kamut, 1c almond milk, 1c ww flax cereal that was A LOT of food and I'm STILL hungry....grrrrrr
got one more meal to go, but I've reached my caloric limit... hmmm, might be more to come or might not

~~~~~~~~~~
Men are confusing (but I guess men say the same thing about us women, hu?).
Found some tutorials for photoshop so I've been sitting here with my mouth open messing around with it. That usually makes me totally forget about everything else.. but today food is still on my mind 24-7. Will this hunger stop? grrrrrr

Shane
07-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey, update already.

Mmm....cheese.

Shorty
07-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Workout: 25 min Tae Bo .. PATHETIC! for some reason my legs get fatigued after liek 15 min... grrrr why is that?

Diet: 1750 cals 18p/66c/17f
9:00= 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
12:45= 1 ww pita, 2 slices turkey (deli), 2Tbs eggplant sauce, apple
3:00= 1/2c kamut, 5 oz chicken, some olive oil, soy sauce, banana
5:30= 1 ww pita, 1/2c apple sauce
10:00= 1/2c kamut, crackers, 1 bread with 3T jelly this was a VERY VERY bad idea... was at a friends house and they were all sitting and eating, so I caved in (which very rarely happends).. yeah, my stomach isn't handeling that very well now

~~~~~~
spent all day at the computer getting this one file to work. Might go run around with my 2 year old niece later (get some cardio in lol)

Shane
07-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Pfft. Men are not confusing. Women are. Men are simple creatures.

Why aren't you doing much strength training? Did your legs hurt or were they just fatigued?

Punky
07-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Shane is right, men are creatures that are simple.

Shorty...have you tried adding an iron supplement to your diet like we talked about? It might be part of the reason your endurance is low. Just a thought.

Stacy

chops
07-15-2004, 08:26 PM
JustinF welcome back :) Kamut is a grain

Workout: none, taking a rest day

Diet: 1350 cals, 18p/64c/18f

12:00= 4oz chicken, some olive oil, 12c broccoli, ~30 pumpkin seeds

~~~~~~~~~~

my jaw would hurt if i ate that much broccoli
:p

Shorty
07-15-2004, 09:22 PM
chops oops that was 1/2c not 12c lol I could never stomach 12c of broccoli lol

Shane ha! simple creatures?.. they're creatures alright, but not simple.
I'm still doing weights, should be leg day tomorrow (hope I feel OK after those stupid crackers). My legs never hurt, they just fatigue (kind of go numb and feel heavy). I'm wondering if I should change my workout plan a bit since this cardio thing isn't happening? :scratch:

Punky I'm really scared to add the iron. Was about to try it but then the stomach started getting weight again and I decided to play it safe. I'm gonna ask my Dr about it when I talk to him.

dissipate
07-16-2004, 07:43 AM
I'm wondering if I should change my workout plan a bit since this cardio thing isn't happening?

change it how?

Shorty
07-16-2004, 12:04 PM
dissipate I'm not really sure, maybe you guys can suggest something. I was thinking adding 2 endurance type weights workouts (lighter weights more reps) to my 2 days of pyramid training and then do short cardio 2 times a week.. would look something like this:

endurance
cardio
pyramid upper body
rest
endurance
cardio
lower body
rest

....no idea ???

Shorty
07-16-2004, 12:04 PM
After 2 weeks of having this journal, I decided to everage things up and make some new goals (I'm just kind of bored here and too tired to do any work :boring: )

Diet:
everage calories for the past 2 weeks:1500.
That's a lot better then what it used to be and my food choices are healthier, but the goal is to stay at around 1100 cals.

Workout: this just gotten rediculouse, very frusterating. My stomach has gotten completely in the way of my workouts.

Health: Stomach feels a bit better, legs still get fatigued fast during cardio. I'm gonna try and see if I can still use the school's gym (I graduated but maybe I can still use it. I just need something very low impact for cardio.

GOALS:
Diet:
completely avoid allergy foods, alow 1 thing a week!
1100! cals, ok to raise it a bit on the workouts days
eat veggies every single day and 2 pieces of fruit
at LEAST 8 glasses of water per day
drink tea with every meal (helps the stomach)
remember to take all my herbs/suppliments

Workout:
I still need help as to what to do here (since I can't do much cardio), but still want to get my fitness level up to the point where I CAN do it. Any suggestions? was thinking of adding some light weights high reps workout in place of 2 of cardio days.
I'm still sticking with pyramid training (once a week lower body and once a week upper body)

OK.. I'm done :whiner:

Shane
07-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Yup. Simple creatures. When it comes to 3 categories we pretty much fall into one of three categories. Accept it. :p

Since your legs are going numb when you work out, maybe you should see a neurologist?

Shane
07-16-2004, 01:05 PM
:cry: :whiner: :windup:

Shorty
07-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Shane... bite me! :p

Shorty
07-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Workout: 30 min cardio, 15 min bike

Diet: 1000 cals 32p/41c/27f
9:30= 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
2:30= 4oz chicken, eggplant sauce, ww pita
4:30= apple
5:30= 3oz fish, eggplant sauce, pumpkin seeds
1:00= pumpkind seeds

Supliments: this is just for my own way to track these things (for my stomach)
DHEA √
PMG 1
Digestive Enzymes 2
Ind. salt √
Homeopathics √
Magn 1.5 scoops

~~~~~~
Didn't journal for the past 2 days because my stomach was REALLY acting up. I think eating junk too late at night did it. So my diet was all weird (didnt even feel like journaling it) and workouts were none-existant).

I went to see if I can use the school's gym if I'm graduated. Turns out I can't :( They just let me use it today. So I have to figure out a way to do my cardio some other way (doing aerobics all the time isn't great on my legs.)

pruneman
07-18-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey shorty. I'm digging the format of the journal. Hope your stomach feels better...mine too has been acting up. It's not much fun.

dissipate
07-19-2004, 08:03 AM
good job on the cardio! keep it up!!

Shorty
07-19-2004, 07:32 PM
pruneman and dissipate thanks guys :)

Can't post much today. My girls came over yesterday (3 of them--the ones that I'm the closesed to are moving :( ) so we stayed up all night, so I hardly got any sleep can't even remember what I ate today lol. TOO TIRED!
I've been just sitting at this computer all day designing stuff (was in one of those moods lol). I might post one of them later on, if it loads.
Umm what else, what else :scratch: .. oh yeah... I'm out of one of the suppliments that I take so my stomach isn't feeling too great.
Got my test results back.. looks like I'm not digesting fats well (no wonder I hate eating them). Have a Dr's appointment on Wed, so we'll see what he'll say.

Punky
07-19-2004, 08:08 PM
If you arent digesting fats, then you most likely arent digesting the fat-soluble vitamins, namely.. Vit A, Vit D, Vit E and Vit K. Make sure you're taking a good multivitamin!

Shorty
07-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Here's one of the images I did today...

chops
07-19-2004, 11:27 PM
hey shorty, cool pic there.

how it was determined that you are not digesting fats - is it a blood test?

i remember u mentioned it's hard to run, but are u having trouble doing other cardio too, or just looking to change things up?

sounds like u had a fun slumber party!

pruneman
07-20-2004, 06:05 AM
cool pic shorty

Shorty
07-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Pruneman thanks :)

Chops they did A LOT of different tests on me so I'm not sure which one specificly said that I can't digest fats. I have an apointment with the Dr today and will ask him about that.
I'm fine with other forms of cardio, just not running for some reason :( My legs (and back too for some reason) start hurting after 5 min of running. When doing step aerobics my legs start to hurt a bit too, but not as bad as running, and elliptical or bike I'm fine with. The reason I want to run is because I really want to be able to do cardio outside in fresh air + I think that running works the whole body in a way that other forms of cardio don't.

The challenge starts here!

Workout: none (I'm letting my stomach calm down a bit, should be fine tomorrow)

Suppliments:
√ DHEA
1 PMG
3 Digestive Enzymes
1 Probiotic
1 Ind. salt
√ Homeopathics
2 scoops Magn.
MultiV
Lecithin
EmergenC
OMG I take a lot of stuff

Diet: 1100 cals 39p/49c/12f
11:00 peach (was out of almond milk)
1:00 3oz turkey (deli), 1/2c eggplant sauce, Exekiel pita, banana
4:00 chicken breast, 3T sweet&sour sauce, 1/2c kamut
7:00 peach

~~~~~~~~~
For the workouts I think what can work is:
2 weight training days (1 upper body, 1 lower body)
2 cardios (step aerobics, kickboxing)
2 light cardios (walk, rollerblade, or short run/walk--just because I can't run for a long time)
It would be awsome to have excess to a gym right now (just to use the elliptical). But I can't use the school's gym anymore and I don't really want to pay to use it because there's never any parking there. :whiner:

Went to Dr... as I was suspecting, I'm not digesting fats right (low in digestive enzymes) and I'm also low in the good intestinal bacteria.
For leg fatigue he told me to make sure to take calsium which is what helps the muscle contraction (or something like that lol). And he said it was OK for me to take a multivitamin with iron as long as it's in the right form.

Shane
07-21-2004, 12:59 PM
I think you are taking way too much stuff. But that's just me.

No worries about the gym though. Do you have access to a pool? You can still get a good workout at home.

Shorty
07-21-2004, 01:13 PM
I have access to a pool, but swimming for a workout is impossible there because there's so many people in the way all the time.

Shorty
07-22-2004, 11:11 AM
Workout: 50 min step aerobics (had to take breakes)

Diet: 1100 cals, 29p/57c/14f
9:30 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
12:30 salad, cucumber, chicken, 2Tresberry vinegrete, 1Tsweet&sour sauce, 1/2c kamut
2:00 banana
3:30 1/2c kamut, 1/3c blueberies light yogurt, 2T carob powder I get to have yogurt once a week :)
5:00 peach, 5 grapes

Supliments:
√ DHEA
1 PMG
1 Digestive Enzymes
1 Probiotic
1 FSO
√ Ind. salt
√ Homeopathics
1 Cal-Mag-Zink
4 Magn.
1 MultiV
EmergenC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why am I alway so hungry in the morning, but then it subsides.. weird!

Was home allmost ALL day :boring: because I had to wait for our new couches to get here. They're very comfortable, but leather (I'm not a fan of having my legs stick to the couch lol)

Punky
07-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Nice stats for the day, Shorty. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of leather either. I keep telling Shane that his red leather pants just aren't cuttin' it anymore, but he insists on wearing them. Rene gave them to him so they're sentimental.

Keep up the good work!

pruneman
07-22-2004, 05:29 PM
I get to have yogurt once a week :)

It's the simple things

Shane
07-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Was home allmost ALL day :boring: because I had to wait for our new couches to get here. They're very comfortable, but leather (I'm not a fan of having my legs stick to the couch lol)

You need to get some adjustable dumbbells for home or something.

Nice stats for the day, Shorty. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of leather either. I keep telling Shane that his red leather pants just aren't cuttin' it anymore, but he insists on wearing them. Rene gave them to him so they're sentimental.

Not to mention they are highly complimentary to my butt.

Shorty
07-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Punky LOL is there something I should know about Shane? lol
pruneman yup :D
Shane
You need to get some adjustable dumbbells for home or something.
hu? what dumbells? I have some dumbells at home and a barbell.

Not to mention they are highly complimentary to my butt.

leather? and in red???? *goes blind*

chops
07-22-2004, 06:10 PM
yay for yogurt. how about soy yogurt - can u eat that more often

Shorty
07-23-2004, 01:10 PM
chops ...I probably can have soy yogurt, it's just not as good as milk yogurt. My Dr also told me that goats milk yogurt is really good for you.. but it tastes TARRIBLE (smells bad too).

Workout:

Chest Fly DB: 12x5, 10x5, 8x8, 10x5, 12x3
Chest Press DB:12x5, 10x5, 8x8, 10x5, 12x3

Lying Lat Pullover DB: 12x5, 10x8, 8x10, 10x8, 10x5
Double Arm Rows DB: 12x5, 10x8, 8x10, 10x8, 10x5

Rear Fly: 12x1, 10x3, 8x3
Side Laterals: 12x1, 10x3, 8x3
Front Raises: 12x1, 10x3, 8x3

Tricep Kickbacks DB: 12x1, 10x3, 8x5, 10x3, 12x1
Overhead Tri Ext DB: 12x5, 10x8, 8x10, 10x8, 12x5

Hammer Curls DB: 12x5, 10x8, 8x8, 10x8, 12x5
Traditional Curls: 12x5DB, 10x14BB, 8x14BB, 10x14BB, 12x5DB

Crunches on stability ball: 20, 20, 20

Oblique wood chops: 24

Diet: 1240 cals 23p/62c/15f
8:45 1 1/4c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
12:30 1/2c kamut, 4oz chicken, 1c veggies (broccoli, pepper, zuccini, peas), 2.5T sweet&sour sauce, 15 cherries
3:30 banana I'm addicted to frozen bananas lol
4:15 1/2 Ezekiel pita, 2oz turkey (deli), 1/3c eggplant sauce, 3/4 wheat bun, 1/2c apple sauce, 2T whipped cream 1T carob powder was craving apple pie.. this wasn't exactly apple pie, but close enogh to it withut ruening the diet lol

Supliments:
√ DHEA
1 PMG
2 Digestive Enzymes
1 Probiotic
1 FSO
√ Ind. salt
√ Homeopathics
Cal-Mag-Zink
Magn.
1 MultiV

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling sleepy all day, but that's always the case when I'm trying to loose some bf.
I REALLY need to drink more water!

Shane
07-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Good workout. Is that the same oblique wood chops I showed you? If so, how are you doing those at home?

Shorty
07-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Shane... thanks, hmmm I'm not sure I just follow the video that I have. LOL

Shorty
07-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Workout: 4 intervals of step aerobics (about 20 min total)

Diet: 1350cals, 22p/49c/29f
9:00 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
1:00 duck breast, 1/2c kamut, 3T sweet&sour sauce, bite of bread, yogurt, 3T light whipped cream, carob, piece of apple danish ummmm, yeah too much food for one meal, but suprisingly I wasn't even full
5:00 peach, 1/2 Ezekiel pita, 1.5oz turkey (deli), eggpland sauce

Suppliments:
Supliments:
√ DHEA
1 PMG
1 Digestive Enzymes
1 Probiotic
1 FSO
√ Ind. salt
√ Homeopathics
Cal-Mag-Zink
6 Magn.
MultiV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diet is JUNK today. Hardly any veggies, and the yogurt, apple danish, and whipped cream were NOT necessary lol.
I go to sleep VERY early now. Passed out at 9PM yesterday. I guess it's because I don't eat after 6PM anymore. But I sleep like a baby :D. Someone called in the middle of the night, with a blocked #, and woke me up though :rolleyes:. I need to start turning my phone off at night.

Focused70
07-24-2004, 06:44 PM
Looking good there Shorty.

Keep it up. Oh, and have some :spam:

Stash

Shane
07-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Only 20 minutes total aerobics in 4 intervals? The stomach was acting up that bad huh?

Shorty
07-24-2004, 07:21 PM
SobaAddict70 Thanks :) and thanks for the spam too :)

Shane my stomach wasn't THAT bad, it's just that this tape is SUPPER hard. It's an interval tape and those intervals KILL me... but basicly yeah, I suck, because I used to be able to finish the whole thing.

pruneman
07-24-2004, 07:24 PM
Diet is JUNK today. Hardly any veggies, and the yogurt, apple danish, and whipped cream were NOT necessary lol.

In homer simpson voice...apple danish...mmmmmmmmm :drooling:

Focused70
07-24-2004, 07:27 PM
*homer simpson voice*

forbidden danish

*homer simpson voice*

lol

Stash

Punky
07-24-2004, 07:36 PM
Diet looks better than mine, veggies arent my thing. I can't remember the last time I went to bed at 9pm lol.

Keep up the good work!

dissipate
07-25-2004, 07:31 AM
nice workout on the 23rd :) wooohooo shorty!! keep it up!

Shorty
07-25-2004, 02:46 PM
pruneman, Soba ... you guys are hallariouse lol. What's with Homer Simpson voices? lol

Punky.. lol I LOVE to sleep, sucks that I can never sleep during the day. My parents alwys go to sleep that early, maybe it's genetic lol.

dissipate thanks :)

Workout: 45 min light step aerobics

Diet: 1750cals 25p/58c/17f
8:30 1c ww flax sereal, 1/3c almond milk
12:00 apple
1:30 5oz chicken, veggies, 1/2 Ezekiel pita, 2Tsweet&saour sauce, goats yogurt this stuff is GROSE, 1/3c carob, handful of kattle corn, banana
4:30 4oz chicken, 1.5oz tureky(deli), 1/2 Ezekiel pita, banana
6:00 1/2c granola, 2oz chicken

Supliments:
√ DHEA
2 Digestive Enzymes
1 Probiotic
1 FOS
√ Ind. salt
√ Homeopathics (out of one of them)
Cal-Mag-Zink
6 Magn.
MultiV

~~~~~~~~~
Soooooooooo hungry today (had to go above the planned cals.. I was STARVING).. but at least my stomach felt pretty good this morning :D

Shorty
07-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Workout:

Step ups: 12x10, 10x16, 8x20, 10x16, 12x10

Static Lunges: 12x10, 10x14, 8x20, 10x14, 8x10

Superset:
Squats: 12x10, 10x14, 8x20, 10x20, 12x20
Pile Squats: 12x10, 8x14, 11x14, 10x14, 12x14

Deadlifts: 12x14, 10x14, 8x14, 10x14, 12x14

Calf raises (no weight): 28, 14, 14

Hamstrings/Glutes (no weight)
Inner Thighs (no weight)
Outer Thighs (no weight)

Diet: 2100 cals
SUCKS MAJORLY... friends from out of state were in town (suprised me lol) so we went out to eat. Not sure what some of the stuff is called. So the calories are approximated.

Oh well, no rest day for mwa. Will have to do a light cardio tomorrow.

JustinF
07-26-2004, 06:53 PM
NIce session in here Shorty. Keep it up!

Shorty
07-27-2004, 03:24 PM
JustinF thanks :)

Workout: 30 min light aerobics

Diet: 1300cals 24p/65c/11f
10:00 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
2:00 salmon burger, veggies, eggplant sauce, soy sauce, Exekiel pita, 1/2c apple sauce
3:00 apple
4:30 soy yogurt, 2T carob, banana, 1c ww flax cereal, ww pita

Suppliments:
1 DHEA
1 Digestive Enzyme
3 Woldenzyme
√ MultiV
2 PB-8
5 Magn
√ Ind Salt

~~~~~~~~~~~
Legs are soooooo stiff, and it's really cold today. :whiner: Is the summer over?
It was fun working out today. My parents took out the furniture out of the room I workout in (my dad is allergict to it), so that room is all spacy like an aerobics studio :D

Punky
07-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Nice job, Shorty. It was a little cold here today too, like 65, not suprising since we're practically neighbors, lol. How are you liking your new vitamins??

Keep up the good work!

Shorty
07-27-2004, 06:54 PM
Punky... yeah I'm sitting here FREEZING lol. The vitamins are AWSOME, really kill the sweet craving too. I just realised today that they're different flavors lol.

pruneman
07-27-2004, 06:57 PM
How are you liking your new vitamins??

something about this just strikes me as funny

Shorty
07-28-2004, 03:19 PM
pruneman.. lol yeah, it kind of does :p

Workout: none, feeling kind of weak and shaky today

Diet: 2100cals 23p/63c/13f
10:00 ww flax cereal, almond milk, apple
1:00 chicken, apple sauce, carob, yogurt, ww flax cereal, rye bread
5:00 ww cereal, almond milk, buckwheat

Supliments:
√ DHEA
1 Digestive Enzymes
2 Waldenzyme
1 PB8
√ Ind salt
5 Magn
MultiV

~~~~~~~~
Waaaaay over my calories. No matter how much I eat I feel as if I didn't eat anything at all (female problems). Being a female SUCKS sometimes.
Feel VERY tired today too.. passed out at 10:00 PM yesterday and I feel today my bed time will be somewhere around there too.

chops
07-28-2004, 04:43 PM
hey shorty,
female problems are the suckage! life isn't fair for us.

i saw that your diet a couple days ago, ur meals were kind of close together and last meal at 4:30. did u eat anything after that? if not that is a pretty long gap and that could why you were so hungry yesterday, and ate more than u planned to. from 4:30 pm to 10 am next day is 18 hours! no wonder you are starving. also your fat intake is very low. your hunger and cravings will lessen if u eat more fat in general. it will slow down digestion .

whats this eggplant sauce? i love eggplant. also, what do u use carob for? i've seen it in bins at natural foods stores but never tried it.

Focused70
07-28-2004, 05:14 PM
Lots of sleep is good!

Nice leg session there, Shorty, especially the squatz. :)

Stash

Shorty
07-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Chops .. wow thanks for pointing it out to me, I didn't even realise it was 18 hrs. I'm deficient in lypase (digestive enzyme that digests fats), so untill I get it (mail is slow) I'm trying not to eat fats that much.
Eggpland sauce (it's home made) basicly... cut up eggplant and red pepper and a tiny bit of garlic, bake it, season it and pure it... and ta da.. eggplant sauce
Carob is used just like cocoa powder. I'm a total chocolateaholic, but I'm allergict to chocolate, so I use carob instead. It doesnt taste exactly like chocolate, but close enough. It's also not as bitter as cocoa so less sugar is needed when making stuff with it. I usually add it to vanilla soy yogurt to make it chocolate lol

Soba ... thanks :) my legs are still sore lol

Shane
07-28-2004, 10:13 PM
You're dad is allergic to furniture?

Shorty
07-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Shane... yup, I guess the material it's made out of, or the polish.. no idea

Workout:

Supersets:
flys: 12x5DB, 10x8DB, 8x8DB
chest press: 12x5DB, 10x8DB, 16x14BB

ribcage pullover: 12x8DB, 10x10DB, 8x10DB
double arm rows: 12x8DB, 10x10DB, 8x10DB

posterior delt flys: 12x3DB, 10x3DB, 8x5DB
lateral raises: 12x3DB, 10x3DB, 8x5DB
anterior delt raise: 12x3DB, 10x3DB, 8x5DB

kickbacks: 12x3DB, 10x3DB, 8x5DB
overhead tri extensions: 12x8DB, 10x8DB, 8x10DB

hammer curls: 12x8DB, 10x5DB, 12x5DB
tradit curls: 12x14BB, 10x14BB, 8x14BB

50 min aerobics (too small breaks)

Diet: 1150 cals 28p/59c/13f
10:00 1c ww flax cereal, 1/3c almond milk
1:30 chicken breast, 1/4c eggpland sauce, 55 cherries
4:00 apple
5:00 Ezekiel pita, 1/2c apple sauce, 1/4c carob

Suppliments:
√ DHEA
2 Woldenzyme
2 PH-8
2 Lypase
1 MultiV
√ Ind Spice
5 Magn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good day :) that is all.

dissipate
07-30-2004, 08:22 AM
It doesnt taste exactly like chocolate, but close enough. It's also not as bitter as cocoa so less sugar is needed when making stuff with it. I usually add it to vanilla soy yogurt to make it chocolate lol
ADDICT!!

chops
07-30-2004, 10:20 AM
55 cherries

Good day :) that is all.

good thing no allergies to cherries :p

Punky
07-30-2004, 12:19 PM
55?? holy moly

Shorty
07-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Dissipate.. hi, I'm Shorty and I'm a chocolateaholic. lol

chops and Punky.. hehe yeah I LOVE fruit.. could probably live just on fruit.

Workout: 30 min kickboxing

Diet: no idea on the cals .. guessing 2300
12:00 4oz chicken, veggies, soy sauce, 1/2c buckwheat, banana
3:00 ww flax cereal, almond milk,smoothie( banana, soy yogurt, carob) some cherries, Ezekiel pita

also had some :redface: cookies and chocolate

Suppliments:
Same as yesterday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diet sucked again (women will understand.... I hate this).
The good news is... my stomach has felt pretty good for the past couple of days and.... my pants fit loser :D :clap: Went shopping today... the sizes confuse me... some of the smalls I tried on were a bit too big, but the smalls I have at home (old clothes that I haven't been able to fit in) are still a bit too tight (I aways buy clothes from the same store). :scratch:

Punky
07-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Small? What's a size small??

dissipate
07-31-2004, 07:51 AM
COOKIESSSSS AND CHOCOLATEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! :whip:

Shorty
07-31-2004, 08:04 AM
Punky... I think in that store size small is sizes 1 to 3.

dissipate... I sooooo needed that.. thanks for keeping me in line :D

Shorty
07-31-2004, 05:15 PM
Worout: 20 min step and 10 min hi/lo

Diet: 900cals 24p/65c/11f
12:30 peach, 1oz chicken
3:00 1.5 Ezekiel pita, 1/4c eggplant sauce, 1/2c apple sauce, 2T carob
6:30 Ezekiel pita, 3oz turkey (deli), grilled zucchini, eggplant sauce, apple

Suppliments:
√ DHEA
√ Homeopathic remedies
1 Woldenzyme
2 PH-8
2 Lypase
√ MultiV
√ Ind Spice
5 Magn

~~~~~~~
Stomach is a bit weird, but I'm not supprised (had chocolate yesterday).
Got a haircut today (finally). And went to look at a house with my parents. It's a VERY nice house and my parents LOVE it.

Punky
07-31-2004, 07:08 PM
Thanks for making me feel even fatter, Shorty, lol. I was only kidding, I know what a size small is....it's the size I cant wear!

;)

Focused70
07-31-2004, 07:10 PM
:lurk:

Stash

Shorty
07-31-2004, 07:49 PM
Punky.. don't feel fat... I don't see how you can be bigger then I am when you weigh almost the same as I do. And on top I wear a medium sometimes :( so I'm not all small. I think we're just proportioned differently.

Soba :hello:

Shorty
08-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Workout:
Step ups: 12x10, 10x16, 8x20, 10x16, 12x10

Static Lunges: 12x10, 10x14, 8x20, 10x16, 12x14

Superset:
Squats: 12x10, 10x14, 8x20, 10x20, 12x20
Pile Squats: 12x14, 10x14, 8x14, 10x14, 12x14

Deadlifts: 12x14, 10x14, 8x14, 10x14, 12x14

Calf raises (no weight): 26, 12, 12

Hamstrings/Glutes (no weight)
Inner Thighs (no weight)
Outer Thighs (no weight)

Diet: 870cals, 24p/60c/16f
1:00 Ezekeil pita, 1/2c eggplant sauce, grilled zucchini, 2 oz turkey (deli)
4:00 2 oz turkey (deli), 2T hummus, 1/2c soy yogurt, 2T carob, banana

Suppliments:
√ DHEA
√ Homeopathic remedies
1 Woldenzyme
1 PH-8
2 Lypase
MultiV
√ Ind Spice
5 Magn

~~~~~~~~
Diet is low today, because I want to go out (haven't done that in forever) and I don't want my stomach to be acting up.
Went shopping.. soooo frusterating (HATE shopping, but I really have no clothes). Size small doesn't hide my bloated stomach and size medium totally hangs on me.... eh. Well at least this stomach is getting better and better, so hopefully it will be all cured soon.

Shorty
08-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Workout: planned rest day

Diet: aprox. 2200 cals

Wend out for the 1st time in a while yesterday and now I'm EXTREAMLY tired.
Just eating and sleeping (or trying to) all day. Bed time will HAVE TO be like 9:00 today lol.

JustinF
08-03-2004, 05:35 AM
Nice leg session Shorty.

dissipate
08-03-2004, 07:28 AM
I sooooo needed that.. thanks for keeping me in line
my pleasure...

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

*shrieks and laughs maniacally*

good work with the legs! :whip:

Shorty
08-05-2004, 09:09 AM
JustinF.. thanks :)

dissipate... LOL you're too funny.... I definitely need that

I got sick.. and I'll be taking it easy for now. I'll post as soon as I feel better and am able to workout.

JustinF
08-09-2004, 02:53 AM
Feeling better? :D

dissipate
08-12-2004, 03:00 AM
hellloooOOooOOooOOoOOooooo????

*hears echoes bouncing off the walls*

Punky
08-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Hey Shorty! We BOTH need to update our journals!! Hope you're feeling better.

S

JustinF
08-13-2004, 02:56 AM
:windup:

dissipate
08-30-2004, 03:57 AM
hey shorty where are you????