PDA

View Full Version : Body fat %

beachmuscles
07-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Went on vacation for 4 days for 4th of july. Basically drank the whole time and lived on burgers and hot dogs and eating out garbage. I got 2 questions does body fat % change from 4 days of eating massive amounts of fat? And also how long does it take to change your physical apperance SIZE, LEANESS, VEINS etc? How long can you eat bad and still look the same?!

Max-Mex
07-06-2004, 11:18 AM
depends on if you ate over your maintenance. I don't think 4 days will kill you.

beachmuscles
07-06-2004, 11:40 AM
ya we'll im bulking...Does this make any sense? It's better to eat CRAP then not eat anything good for awhile. For example if i can eat a hot dog now and for some reason i can't eat anything healthy for another 2 hours should i just eat the crap? Someone told me "Eating anything is better then eating nothing" is that only true for bulking or cutting also?

carlossalsa8
07-06-2004, 11:43 AM
I went on vacations to Honduras. I ate way over maintance for 3 weeks and my body fat did not change at all. I ate mostly fatty foods ( Hondurenan food ). I think it depends wether your metabo. is fast or slow. Mine is fast, plus I play soccer so yeha running helped a lot I think. Look at ur self and see if you have gotten a bit fatter or not. I don't think 4 days will hurt ur body fat.

AllUp
07-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Went on vacation for 4 days for 4th of july. Basically drank the whole time and lived on burgers and hot dogs and eating out garbage. I got 2 questions does body fat % change from 4 days of eating massive amounts of fat? And also how long does it take to change your physical apperance SIZE, LEANESS, VEINS etc? How long can you eat bad and still look the same?!
Shouldn't be too visible, although it would depend on how many cals you ate, not how much fat. If anything you'll look bloated and look less vascular. I say this in regards to alchohol and the sodium content of the food you most-likely ate(hotdogs, burgers, sausage, etc.) :alcoholic .

ya we'll im bulking...Does this make any sense? It's better to eat CRAP then not eat anything good for awhile. For example if i can eat a hot dog now and for some reason i can't eat anything healthy for another 2 hours should i just eat the crap? Someone told me "Eating anything is better then eating nothing" is that only true for bulking or cutting also?
On a bulk I'll have a natty PB sandwich on WW if its an emergency and I need the cals. If there is no calorie surplus then there is no added mass.

Usually only true for bulking. More of a pain in the ass on a cut if anything due to the quality of food and calories you have to watch (You basically cant eat crap you'd see at the average restaurant/bar/eatery).