PDA

View Full Version : 300 grams protein 400 grams carbs to much????

donnyx15
02-16-2001, 12:21 PM
im asking this because i lost a lot of weight,im 11st 9lb
from 16st 8lb lost this weight in 6 months i now would like
to put on muscle. ive been on 200 grams protein 100 grams
carbs for my diet. i donot want to put on to much fat,
but my end result is to be 16st of muscle in 4 years time.

respect
donnyx15

Spiderman
02-17-2001, 06:53 AM
Ok, first give us the bodyweight in pounds bro. We don't talk in Old English here. I can probly help you but you must do the conversion for me. Thanks. :cool:

Franco
02-17-2001, 07:14 AM
11 stone 9lbs =163lbs
16 stone 8lbs =232lbs

There you go:)

Pup
02-17-2001, 07:56 AM
My first question is do you want to be lean at 232 lbs? My second question is how tall are you? It is possible to put on that much muscle there are some things you have to consider; everyone has a natural potential. This means that you can only put on so much lean muscle without the help of anabolic steroids. The other is that your diet is gonna have to be impeccable. Your ratios will have to be right on and you are going to have to eat a great deal of calories. I'm not telling you this to discourage you, but I want you to know what it is going to take to accomplish your goals. If gaining 70lbs of muscle is within your natural potential then to achieve your goal you will have to have a great diet and lift heavy with a lot of intensity. If it isn't then there will come a point when you will plateau out and the only way to get to a certain lean body mass is with the help of AS. I'm not telling you to do them, because that is a judgement call and there are certain risks involved, but I think you should be informed. I hope this clears up any questions you have.