PDA

View Full Version : help...ive been cheating on my diet too much..

Chris Cutler
07-07-2004, 09:49 PM
ive been cheating too much on my diet...low-carb diet. What are soem ways to get back to low-carb eating without the "want" for sugar? and someone talk to me about the south-beach diet....what CAN i eat on south beach, what CANT i eat....im thinkin about changin.

dxiw
07-07-2004, 11:33 PM
south beach basically restricts high carb foods so i don't think its gonna be much easier.. stick to your diet, use sugar substitute and diet colas to kill the craving. some green tea might help to. eat a lot of empty foods like lettuce that have no cals..

illa_noize
07-08-2004, 05:20 PM
pick up the book from amazon or your local book store. I'm sure that has some good food ideas in there.

HobbesAB
07-08-2004, 09:01 PM
I wouldn't actually pay money for any book on the South Beach Diet. Go to your local library and check it out.

As far as sugar cravings go, try a thermogenic like Thermocin that will help suppress your appetite. Also, try eating sugar free popsicles - 15 calories a pop with no sugar but they do have sugar alcohols I believe. Read the label to make sure. Satisfies any sugar craving. There's also Jello.

Feminator
07-09-2004, 06:26 AM
What the hell do you want, a magic bullet that's going to make you eat what you're supposed to rather than what you want? Or do you want one of us to come round to your house and make you follow your diet?