PDA

View Full Version : my first pics

GulfVet91
07-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Here are my first pics on this forum....I used my calfs since they seem to be my best bodypart right now. I take all comments constructively, so let me have it!

skinny no more
07-11-2004, 04:23 PM
nice calves!! What are you stats and your goals?

ryuage
07-11-2004, 04:29 PM
yes looks like huge legs as well... why not post the rest of your body though cant be that small compared to your lower body...

GulfVet91
07-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the input!
My goals are to get friggin huge! Actually, I had a series of operations (first my knee then my foot) that side-lined me for too long. Couple that with a terrible diet and I am left with tons of bf. 2 months ago I decided that enough was enough and got back into training. I am 5'7" and 212lbs. When I started 2 months ago I was 226lbs. I am taking it slow and steady with the weight reduction as I am trying to avoid losing muscle in the process. Right now I am concentrating on the basics. I have a few pics right now, but they are for motivational purposes (the more I look at all the bf I have, the more determined I am to lose it!) As you can see by this pic I am including of a bicep shot, you can see that the shroud of bf is covering my years of hard work! My plan is to start posting full body pics when I make it below 200lbs. Like I said, I am making my goals realistic and achievable!