PDA

View Full Version : cutting results 223 - 205

Alke
07-14-2004, 07:15 PM
here is the result of three months cutting with HIIT after a 45 pound bulk to 223.

the compared shots are 223lbs on left and 205lbs on right. I am 18 pounds lighter and managed to hang onto a lot of size. My next bulk is going to be to 260lbs :D

the front lat spread is the first time I have been able to pull this pose off, still needs work but it is a start.......

leg shot is sick, not "badass" sick, really sick.....I plan on trying to do something about that next bulk. This is my first time posting a leg shot, so I am getting braver LOL

here they are:

Jasonl
07-14-2004, 08:18 PM
Damn, looking great. Your back-double bi is awsome. :thumbup:

Saint Patrick
07-14-2004, 11:00 PM
Nice work on the cut, man. Big improvement.

If I was to offer any criticism (besides the legs), it'd be the traps.

You're gonna be fookin massive @ 260.

ryuage
07-15-2004, 06:05 AM
yes awesome job on the cut... my criticism is get a tan :)

chris mason
07-15-2004, 06:35 AM
You looked pretty lean at 223 lbs. How tall are you?

emjlr3
07-15-2004, 07:38 AM
100% improvement gj mate!

wibble
07-15-2004, 03:56 PM
Awesome job man, good to see you in bulk mode again! You've gained a lot of nice size! Can't wait to see you at 260 you crazy bastard! :thumbup:

Jezmason
07-15-2004, 06:11 PM
My criticism aint even criticism...get one o them arms covered in tatts lol Look proper hardcore.

Alke
07-16-2004, 01:27 PM
thanks, it was a long three months of cutting...I really enjoy bulking more, course, who doesnt :)

jason thanks, my back was the focus of my training last bulk.....

st.p hey man, good to see you aruond. I agree, since hitting back hard last bulk the traps are starting to come up short. I hope they come in better next bulk, but I am focusing on legs, myabe they will get hit by collateral damage LOL

ryuage heh, I can blind people with the legs, specially after I clipped the hair off em to see if I had any muscle yet LOL

chris hey chris, thanks...I am 6' almost 3" inches tall. My height is why I never joined the navy LOL, couldnt see me running through the galley ducking through all those little doors they got.

emj hey, thanks....lot of hunger pains during those three months, not looking forward to it again, but it is a neccesary evil for now...

wibble hey wibble, thanks, I held onto a lot more size than I thought I would. Carb management is so godam tricky...and itll probably be as tricky next time.

each bulk gives you more LBM to work with, so each cut is going to be different.

jez LOL, yeah...I used to get a new tat every year, I am four years behind schedule....I should make up for that one of these days.

Jezmason
07-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Lookin damn good though. Especially your back, its pretty damn wide! But i still think u should get them tatts caught up with lol

Strider2
07-16-2004, 03:17 PM
Nice one, you never fail to impress. Your back is looking very good.

Bruteman
07-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Nice job my man! Your back is most impressive. Now lets see you pound your legs into submission so they can match!

Jezmason
07-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Amen to that!

Alke
07-16-2004, 07:05 PM
stryder thanks, I think my back is becoming my best feature as time goes by. Pull-ups are the BOMB!

bruteman heya brute, I plan on it...I am looking forward to westside, I got my bands and gonna try a sample workout next week. I wont be full fledged westside till mid august or so. I am happily filling myself back up with carbs again right now.

jez agreed! legs is number one priority for the next 8 months.....

Jezmason
07-16-2004, 09:31 PM
What do you do for legs, mine didnt grow till i blasted them with super heavy leg presses and squats(4-6 reps) the benefits outweigh the pain lol. I literally saw major growth the week after doing them heavy for the first time, it was scary!

debussy
07-16-2004, 10:01 PM
your back is definitely your strong point. the pics are awesome alke. i expected the cut to look good... and you came through heh. good luck and have fun on your bulk to 260!

TylerDurden
07-31-2004, 11:06 AM
wow you should be doing hydroxycut adds