PDA

View Full Version : Going on Vacation.Working out/Cutting...

Dramafades
07-14-2004, 10:30 PM
Okay,now I just got back from the supermarket,i bought 3 frozen packages of "Smart Ones" dinner's.I only bought 3 because im going to Florida first thing friday morning so i dont see much of a point buying more,ill be in florida for 2 weeks,then ill come home on the 28th and go right back again on august 2nd.Hectic i know,especially while trying to cut.Well anyway,Ill be staying with my aunt and uncle until the 28th,my uncle weightlifts,has his own gym,bowflex,the whole nine.So ill be hitting that everyday,ontop of that my aunt is taking me to the store and im going to get some salads,fresh peppers,things like that.To stay on my strict diet,MAYBE smart ones im not sure yet.I thought id let you all know because when i come back on the 28th look forward to a post of how things have gone.Im pretty sure it will be hard to find this post,not only that but nobody will check the posts from 2 weeks ago so ill make a new one,titled, "Vacation Ended:Results" now i know this isnt much for a 2 week period,but for me it is.And also,the time in which ill be home between my 2 vacations ill be posting as much as i can.And after my second vacation to 'Disney World" It WILL be hard to maintain a steady diet there since my family books soooo many special dinners but ill find a way to get passed it,Maybe by filling up on protein each dinner,a nice steak/chicken and a salad with water.Idk. But after my 2nd vacation i will post again.Then with the 3 and a half weeks ive been away i should be feeling better than i am now about my size,only because if i sense a change ill feel like im the greatest person in the world,even if its not such a big change.And that will motivate me more.Be sure to hear from me soon.
Also,for those of you who read this post from now until friday morning,for someone whos trying to cut at least 5% bf in under 7 weeks,do you think 3 meals of "Smart Ones" and 2 meals of salad/fresh peppers/cucumbers a day will be good for me?and snacking on salads too?
Thank You for your posts,I may post a followup tomorrow before i leave just to show my thoughts on whatever posts will come about my questions.

D.F.

David
07-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Okay,now I just got back from the supermarket,i bought 3 frozen packages of "Smart Ones" dinner's.I only bought 3 because im going to Florida first thing friday morning so i dont see much of a point buying more,ill be in florida for 2 weeks,then ill come home on the 28th and go right back again on august 2nd.Hectic i know,especially while trying to cut.Well anyway,Ill be staying with my aunt and uncle until the 28th,my uncle weightlifts,has his own gym,bowflex,the whole nine.So ill be hitting that everyday,ontop of that my aunt is taking me to the store and im going to get some salads,fresh peppers,things like that.To stay on my strict diet,MAYBE smart ones im not sure yet.I thought id let you all know because when i come back on the 28th look forward to a post of how things have gone.Im pretty sure it will be hard to find this post,not only that but nobody will check the posts from 2 weeks ago so ill make a new one,titled, "Vacation Ended:Results" now i know this isnt much for a 2 week period,but for me it is.And also,the time in which ill be home between my 2 vacations ill be posting as much as i can.And after my second vacation to 'Disney World" It WILL be hard to maintain a steady diet there since my family books soooo many special dinners but ill find a way to get passed it,Maybe by filling up on protein each dinner,a nice steak/chicken and a salad with water.Idk. But after my 2nd vacation i will post again.Then with the 3 and a half weeks ive been away i should be feeling better than i am now about my size,only because if i sense a change ill feel like im the greatest person in the world,even if its not such a big change.And that will motivate me more.Be sure to hear from me soon.
Also,for those of you who read this post from now until friday morning,for someone whos trying to cut at least 5% bf in under 7 weeks,do you think 3 meals of "Smart Ones" and 2 meals of salad/fresh peppers/cucumbers a day will be good for me?and snacking on salads too?
Thank You for your posts,I may post a followup tomorrow before i leave just to show my thoughts on whatever posts will come about my questions.

D.F.

*squints his eyes*

*eyes implode. NO wait wait, they explode. Yeah thats it. *

Whoaaaa. Holy macro man.
That's the biggest paragraph I have ever seen

Please hit the enter key twice after several sentences.

It just makes everything so much easier to read!

I will now attempt to help you but I must warn you I have a really short attention spam. :spam: Span I mean. Having no paragraphs doens't really help me out.

I think you're asking about smart ones dinners? IS that like a frozen dinner? How much sodium is in it? I'm betting it's a lot, like some really big number.

You say you're going away to your uncle who owns a bowflex and when you come back you want to read some replies? OK!

You also want to lose 5% bodyfat?
What is "IDK"? Most people don't really go on vacation and cut...they do the opposite.

Eating salads is a good plan.

Here's a little top most people don't know about: if you eat salad right before going to bed you will actually lose a few oz at night because it acutally takes more energy to digest salad then the amount of energy salad can provide.

Or something.