PDA

View Full Version : The journal of sh0es!

sh0es
07-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Welcome :ninja:

I decided it'de be cool to post my routine. And one day i wanna look back and see the progress iv'e made, or havent made :)

Supplements: Creatine, Nitrotech protien shakes, multiviatamin
Short term goal: get up to 155-mostly muscle

hahah i just got back form enrolling in college............boy am i gonna fuc.k up their cafeteria!

gonna go eat a meal then hit gym

Shane
07-15-2004, 04:17 PM
:spam: Welcome to journalland. I dunno about that cafeteria man. Cafeteria food usually sucks. :micro:

What kind of routine are you doing?

sh0es
07-15-2004, 09:10 PM
today kinda sucked discipline wise........only thing good was i work up at 6:30 am.

here are my meals:

meal 1 : 3 french toast, 2 slices of toast- 1 peach milkshake
meal 2: macc n cheese, hamburger patty and a potatoe
meal 3/pre workout :) : bannana and granola bar, then a protein shake with 5 grams of creatine
meal 4/post workout: protein shake, and a peanut butter sandwhich
meal 5: 3/4's of a box of little ceasars pizza :)

and im eating a yogurt as i type :)

and cause today was the first day, i forgot to remmebr my workout to log it on here , lol........i nkow what id id i just forget the poundage of each set, ill remember tomorrow

today was the first day ive noticed im getting stronger.....i threw up the 60 pound DB's today ont he flat bench like nothing and two weeks ago i wouldnt even think about taking them off the rack

tomorrow is shoulders!, and intense shoulder workout! :windup:

Saint Patrick
07-15-2004, 09:12 PM
mmmm dirty bulkin! I love it.

sh0es
07-15-2004, 09:22 PM
yes sir! :p

bro ive gained 14 pounds now in the last 3 weeks and like 4 days. and i only started creatine 4 days ago- i hope i can get the same results for a couple more say, MONTHS :)

btw Shane and SP, welcome to da jounral