PDA

View Full Version : Zoomer's Journal

Zoomer
07-15-2004, 03:26 PM
well I thought I would start one I been on the forums for a while but had a spate of not visiting but am back.

Some History
I started training properly just over a year ago up till then I was a member of a few gyms from the age of 16 but never really got into any rythem, mind due its probably berre that I didnt at that age.

In the last year I have gone up in weight by about 1 or 2 stone but my diet wasnt that good, in the last 2 or 3 months i have been on a diet that is design to let me loose more excess weight but not loose any muscle so i am very slowly comming down but thats they way i want it.

With the diet i'm taking 'Lean System 7' which seems to be doing its job i have more enegy then i expected during my diet period and my excess weight seems to be going with la ratehr slow actualy weight loss.

Current Stats
Weight : 98Kg
Height : 5'11"
Gym visits: Mon/Wed/Fri

... anyway i'm sure I will post more info soon and answer any qustions you may have as to my diet and training program.

:moon:

Exnor
07-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Good luck with the cut/diet. I await to see your diet/training plan :)

Zoomer
07-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Gym Routine

pretext: currently I feel that my legs and lower body are over preportioned to my upper, so this show in the workout routine.

Monday : chest/shoulders/abs
Wednesday : calves/thighs/arms
Friday : Chest/abs/back/glutes

The areas on my legs and lowr body i would pick a lower weight and do 15/20 reps for 3 sets.
My upper body I would do

75% weight for 12 reps
85% weight for 10 reps
100% weight for 8 reps

*pecentage being that of my PB for 8 reps

for abs and back I use standard ristance machines on Friday for 15 reps for 3 sets.
for abs on on monday i do hanging leg raises to fail and then horizontal leg raises and crunches.

For every session at the gym I start with streching (who doesnt) then rowing for a distance between 2km and 5km depending how I feel.

... sorry for any spelling and/or grammer errors (plus my 'e' key seems to be failing).

Saint Patrick
07-15-2004, 04:43 PM
That's a funky training split. You're basically working triceps 3x/week, and back only once......

Zoomer
07-16-2004, 06:36 AM
That's a funky training split. You're basically working triceps 3x/week, and back only once......

ya your probably right i may need some changes any help would be great.

Zoomer
11-01-2004, 07:39 AM
well not much to say still I've dropped another 6Kg in weight, my training programs has changed to an un authadox method of I'll do what I feel like doing as long as it wasnt the same muscles as last time and I dont miss anything important out.

this does mean that I have tried a few differant methods of training the same area which has proven to give some better results, i've upped the use of freeweights over resistance machines, although the gym i'm currently a member at doesnt have the widest collection of freeweights by any strech of the imagination.

I stopped taking lean system 7 after the second lot (ie. I only used 2 x 90cap tubs)

I am now trying to work on getting a set work allthough this is harder then i though due to times i can get the the gym and then what kit isnt being used all the time i'm there.

Last of all I am planing to use creatine and protean suplements again in the new year to start bulking up for a while.