PDA

View Full Version : antek. 10 more lbs to goal.

Pages : [1] 2

antek
07-16-2004, 10:57 PM
5'11 @ 165lbs. (my goal would be 175lbs, maybe 180lbs).

showed also with different light setting for the critics.

p.s: last time i checked my body fat, was on one of those electronic thingies, where you hold it, for a certain time and it determines the bf%. not sure how accurate those are, but it said i'm 4.7%

P.S: MOST RECENT PICTURES ARE ON LAST PAGES.

BigNic
07-16-2004, 11:00 PM
cut tha hair down didnt ya

antek
07-16-2004, 11:01 PM

antek
07-16-2004, 11:02 PM
cut tha hair down didnt ya
yup, i hope that's not the only improvement. hah :)

kazzy
07-17-2004, 12:18 AM
You're amazingly lean. You do alot of cardio or are you naturally like this? Good Job.

BigCorey75
07-17-2004, 12:42 AM
yep looking ripped as usual

Scott S
07-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Looking great antek. If I may make a suggestion, I think your arms could use a little more tricep to balance them out.

Franco
07-17-2004, 01:45 AM
Is your goal to still look like that individual you posted in the wannabebig faces thread?

David
07-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Are your legs as ripped as your upper body?...

Allyrulez
07-17-2004, 07:28 AM
Your lats seem to be a lot bigger

Good work, you must work your ass off staying that lean. ANd if you dont, at least pretend you do!!

bentkarnes
07-17-2004, 09:26 AM
its obvuis youve gotten bigger and added more weight yet it seems you didnt gain an ounce of fat, did you stay this lean the whole time? congrats, looks pretty intense, you really should start a journal

Darcy Tucker
07-17-2004, 09:38 AM
How much weight have you put on since the last pics?

sh0es
07-17-2004, 09:39 AM
bro your ****ing ripped, lol

you look like brad pitt from fightclub in the pose at the end.

im new here so i couldnt tell you if you improved or not, but if i were you i'de work out them traps dude. you'de look nasty with some thick traps.

JTyrell710
07-17-2004, 09:44 AM
yeaaa you really neeed to start a cut dude... 4.7%? i wanna see you at 3.1%-
uhh anyway you're lookin lean as hell, bigger than last time, and the only thing i noticed is that you really need to work your traps to comeplete your body. dunno bout the legs but if you got some traps you'd really look more complete.

BigNic
07-17-2004, 11:15 AM
ya ur looking lean

Y2A
07-17-2004, 11:38 AM
Nice pics man. I think I said this in your last thread, but if I were gay Id definately hit it :hump: :hide:

rafe
07-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Wow, your abs, arms, back are still ripped, and now look "fuller", especially your arms and chest. I would have to agree with others though, your traps are lagging. Not that mine are that much better. And yeah what about legs? But man, really impressive, I've got a lot of catching up to do :)

How are you staying so lean and ripped while putting on weight? I appear to be same lean build as you but am a little shorter. I've gained about 5 pounds in past 2 months, most noticeably in my arms and chest, but its been at expense of bf. But you seem to have got a nice balance going?

:newbie:

Manveet
07-17-2004, 12:01 PM
Nice pics man. I think I said this in your last thread, but if I were gay Id definately hit it :hump: :hide:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Y2A
07-17-2004, 12:37 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chase is still my top choice for "if I were gay"

IdaMAN
07-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Knowing chase, you would definitely be the bottom lol.

antek
07-17-2004, 01:32 PM
kazzy: I play a lot of football, volleyball, swimming, soccer, almost every other day on the beach. :)

Scott S: i'm kind of happy with my triceps, I gotta take another picture of triceps, they seem to be doing well. thanks though.

FAngel: that seems galaxies far, far away. i'm lucky if I can look anything close to that at about 180lbs.

TripleP: I took leg shots before, they seem to be lagging a bit, but not as much as traps.

Allyrulez: there's this new pull-ups routine i read in men's fitness (not new, but it's new to me), seems to be working well.

bentkarnes: I am not sure if i gained any fat, i've been eating fairly clean, and i wasn't sure what my bf% before now was, so i can't say for sure, but thank you, I wouldn't be able to maintain a journal, as I don't usually post a lot on here.

Darcy Tucker: only about 7 lbs. but for me it was hard. so I'm kind of happy with that.

sh0es: that's funny, he is my inspiration to work out. thanks, yeah I'm working on traps.. they are coming along, somehow.

JTyrel710: haha, hey is it possible to have 1.5% bf? i read somewhere this ordinary dude had that much bf, and I was surprised. thanks man, yeah i agree with you on traps, gonna get to work.

Y2A: haha :) well good thing we are both rational heterosexuals.

rafe: depends on how you diet I guess, I'm always sport active, and eat clean, some days I only get to eat 2 times a day because of work. i think it took me over 3 months or so to gain what I gained. :) thank you bud.

ryuage
07-17-2004, 01:33 PM
definite improvement... naturally lean folks tend to have a better muscle gain to fat gain ratio... to bad I started out fat eh?

Rastaman
07-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Looking awesome man. It definitely looks like you've put on some extra size and filled out a bit. Keep posting progress pics!

Strider2
07-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Inspiring stuff.

to bad I started out fat eh?
I'm with you on that one.

mqgeek
07-17-2004, 02:39 PM
So where you always lean? And eating only twice a day... Don't you get hungry? Maybe we should all try eating only twice a day if we're gonna look like you! :clap:

IdaMAN
07-17-2004, 02:50 PM
I can't even imagine being in that good a shape, but I am going to at least try to get %30 close? lol. Amazing skillz and dedication.

rafe
07-17-2004, 04:58 PM
sh0es: that's funny, he is my inspiration to work out. thanks, yeah I'm working on traps.. they are coming along, somehow.

JTyrel710: haha, hey is it possible to have 1.5% bf? i read somewhere this ordinary dude had that much bf, and I was surprised. thanks man, yeah i agree with you on traps, gonna get to work.

rafe: depends on how you diet I guess, I'm always sport active, and eat clean, some days I only get to eat 2 times a day because of work. i think it took me over 3 months or so to gain what I gained. :) thank you bud.
Yeah, I'm caught trying to balance eating more to bulk and eating clean, the two don't really get along. You're lucky to still be active in sports, between work and personal life, I'm lucky to squeeze in some swimming or running on my break days from lifting. I was a hardcore swimmer growing up, that ended right after college, only 3 yrs ago now, seems like a lifetime ago though.

And I took another look at the pics, man those back double bi shots are sick, nice lats giving you that V shape. Just curious, what do you do for your delts and back? You have ok traps, they just look small compared to those big shoulders. If you don't already do them, shrugs hit them good, at least they do for me.

And dude, brad pitt in fight clud has nothing over you now.

JTyrell710
07-17-2004, 05:07 PM

its possible. but living would be a tad difficult seeing as how 3% bodyfat is ESSENTIAL BODY FAT... for someone to have 1.5%... they might have to have random bits of skin missing.. like their nipples :omg:

-sin-
07-17-2004, 05:19 PM
Yeah I think 3% of your bodyfat makes up your vital organs and what not. You might want to keep some of that.

Saint Patrick
07-17-2004, 07:00 PM
Looking much better w/ the added mass.

debussy
07-17-2004, 10:26 PM
:withstupi
Yeah, I definitely agree that you look better at 165. No offense, but I wasn't digging the skinny look that you had before. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing you at 180. That's going to be awesome.

McFerret85
07-17-2004, 10:47 PM
I think you've definitely gained some in the deltoids and lats. Chest is looking good and biceps look thicker. All around awesome job gaining weight and keeping your freaky cuts.

P.S. You said you gained 7 pounds since your last pics, but you probably actually gained 8 pounds of muscle since you lost a pound of hair. :)

HahnB
07-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Your shoulders look much improved. I agree some added traps would really make a big difference, they will on anybody but especially on someone as lean as yourself. I think you could afford to add 10 more quick lbs. I wouldn't worry about fat gain, it doesn't seem like you can keep any fat on you anyways.

Slick 25
07-18-2004, 01:03 PM
Antek, I always admired your dedication. How long did it take you to get to 165? You taking anything or what? You look amazing man, way better than Pitt in any movies of his. Nice work man, really aspiring. Keep it up. I wish i could get to where you are at.

antek
07-18-2004, 03:52 PM
ryuage: oh man, i don't kick myself in the ass for it ;)

rastaman: every now and then you know i always show up here.

mggeek: i said "sometimes" i only get to eat twice a day, key word is sometimes. all other days I eat about 4 times. yeah I was pretty much always lean.

idaman: hey if that fat ass jared, or whatever his name, from subway can do it.. i think it should be a piece of cake for any gym enthusiast.

rafe: I do shurgs once a week along with my shoulder workout, should I do it more? for my shoulder workout I do: 1. behind the neck presses; 3setsx12reps / 2. front laterals & side laterals superset; front laterals (8 reps) switch to side laterals (8 reps) x 4 sets / 3. upright rows; 4setsx12reps / 4. shrugs; 4setsx12reps.

JTyrell710: hah, sheeit, i need my nipplets, better keep 'em where they are at.

Saint Patrick: thank you dude :)

debussy: none taken, i wasn't diggin' it either.

McFerret85: haha, damn that hair. it was a lot too. so happy i got rid of it.

HahnB: a trip to McDonalds it is then. heh.

Slick 25: thanks man, sicne the last time I was here, I think it took me 3 months, from last update. I just drink Optimum nutrition 100% whey.. I don't take anything else. it's not hard to get where I'm at, just keep at it :)

i appreciate the feedback guys. thanks.

IdaMAN
07-18-2004, 04:10 PM
idaman: hey if that fat ass jared, or whatever his name, from subway can do it.. i think it should be a piece of cake for any gym enthusiast.

I guess you are right. I certianly have the drive and desire to do it. I also plan to work hard at it too. I just have to figure out a diet that will let me lose the weight without losing the muscle.

bricktop
07-18-2004, 06:01 PM
Damn. Talk about some inspiration. Do you have any before pics bro?

rafe
07-18-2004, 07:22 PM
rafe: I do shurgs once a week along with my shoulder workout, should I do it more? for my shoulder workout I do: 1. behind the neck presses; 3setsx12reps / 2. front laterals & side laterals superset; front laterals (8 reps) switch to side laterals (8 reps) x 4 sets / 3. upright rows; 4setsx12reps / 4. shrugs; 4setsx12reps.

Thanks, and no wonder your shoulders are so ripped, all those laterals and then upright rows. My shoulder workout centers on presses like military presses and arnolds, I try squeeze in side laterals when I can and then only 2 sets. I think I may do more of these and add upright rows too and see how they feel.
Personally, I do shrugs on shoulder and back day, so at least twice a week, but hey man I'm still new at this, and looking at you I have no right giving you advice! Keep doing what you do because its obviously working!

Jezmason
07-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Thats some crazy delt defenition....damn u!

HahnB
07-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Nothing works my traps like deadlifts. If you're not doing them, try it once and see if you like em.

JTyrell710
07-18-2004, 09:05 PM

his before pics will probably wanna make you hurt yourself too..
lol at least now he could kick brad pits ass anyday, before it woulda been close but now it aint even close

cphafner
07-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Antek, still looking very impressive. You will be a house at 180.

bentkarnes
07-19-2004, 10:44 AM
what does your routine look like?

do you use 8-12X4 for everything?

Allenronm
07-19-2004, 11:46 AM
you look great.

antek
07-19-2004, 10:17 PM
IdaMAN: cut out the sugar from your diet, and leave a relative ammount of fat. drink lots of water. check with a personal trainer at your gym. :)

bricktop: the before pics wouldn't upload they are too big, when i have time to resize them I'll upload, or if you can find my older thread, they are in there.

rafe: eh, new shmew, post your progress and let people critique. i like doing 4 excersizes for each part, but i'm probably gonna start doing shrugs twice a week.

Jezmason: damn .. him.

HahnB: I actually don't do deadlifts, because i don't think I have the weight heavy enough for that excersize, but I'll try it. thanks.

JTyrell710: I'm really curious to know his stats when he was filming fight club, do you know them?

cphafner: he's a brick.. dun dun dun.. hOOUSsee.

bentkarnes & Allenronm: thanks guys, I had my routine up earlier, I don't know where that thread went. you can look for it, see if it's still up on this board. yeah I use 4 sets of about 8-12 reps for everything. almost.

Drheckler
07-25-2004, 09:48 AM
Where's the wheels?

BigRic
07-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Man don't bulk to 180, your gonna put us all to shame. you got some like crazy Bruce Lee **** going on with the low body fat.

IdaMAN
07-25-2004, 01:46 PM
IdaMAN: cut out the sugar from your diet, and leave a relative ammount of fat. drink lots of water. check with a personal trainer at your gym. :)

Ya, I am going to talk to my trainer about my diet when I see him next.

kAiXuan
07-29-2004, 02:28 AM
Good improvement, Good lighting. The tan brings out alot of definition, and your lower abs look like they might have a little fat gain. Keep it up, you seem to have no problem staying on a tight schedule and should be at 180 in the shortest time possible. Your back looks most improved, but being that lean still makes you look like a stick at 165. Post some pics of the legs on your next improvement, and do some squats will ya? I think pitt was about the same size as you are now, I believe he is 5'11 and looks about 165 for FC. Maybe around 180 for Troy.

X-force24
07-29-2004, 07:53 AM
Look ripped!!!

AllUp
07-29-2004, 04:19 PM
:/

Anyway, lookin pimp antek. You can definitely see the added mass. The fat-gain appears to be minimal if any in comparison to the gains.

The traps don't seem too bad, however they look somewhat smaller in porportion to your shoulders and arms, which seem to have gotten bigger imho. Shrugs (DB & machine) worked well for me personally.

Two words... f****** scary. :p

Grats.

antek
08-12-2004, 07:20 AM
:/

Anyway, lookin pimp antek. You can definitely see the added mass. The fat-gain appears to be minimal if any in comparison to the gains.

The traps don't seem too bad, however they look somewhat smaller in porportion to your shoulders and arms, which seem to have gotten bigger imho. Shrugs (DB & machine) worked well for me personally.

Two words... f****** scary. :p

Grats.
mucho gracias, though i decline that "****ing scary comment" because with decen size shirt on, i look like an average joe probably. :) c'mon dude' it's only 165lbs.

antek
08-12-2004, 07:21 AM
Good improvement, Good lighting. The tan brings out alot of definition, and your lower abs look like they might have a little fat gain. Keep it up, you seem to have no problem staying on a tight schedule and should be at 180 in the shortest time possible. Your back looks most improved, but being that lean still makes you look like a stick at 165. Post some pics of the legs on your next improvement, and do some squats will ya? I think pitt was about the same size as you are now, I believe he is 5'11 and looks about 165 for FC. Maybe around 180 for Troy.
heh, i want his personal trainer's tips.

mega
08-12-2004, 07:34 AM
Looks like the perfect model body. Good work.

VasDeferens
08-12-2004, 09:07 AM
I just hate your pics.

It makes me wanna stop my bulk cycle.

BigNic
08-12-2004, 09:15 AM
I just hate your pics.

It makes me wanna stop my bulk cycle.

you may think the model lookis cool now, but seriously bro, keep bulking. Its worth it.

Big J
08-24-2004, 04:32 PM
antek, EXCELLANT work bro. I can member when you first started putting pics up asking everyone to critique you. Well dude, you have progressed amazingly! How much you weigh now? You're a lot bigger than I remember you being. Maybe you can start giving me advice now? :).

Good Work dude, I'm still in awe.

Sithy
08-24-2004, 08:34 PM
i agree with Big J - you have shattered your old image with added mass, im telling you now, there ain't too many fella's on this board that wouldn't mind looking like you dude, me included!
big props

ebrunner
08-30-2004, 06:11 PM

I've seen Antek's last thread and he put up a "WAY before" pic. I don't know if he was working out at that time, but he looked pretty average, good for someone who doesn't work out. I think he then got ripped after watching his diet and working out (see his first series of pics), and now he's bigger and still ripped. Is this the story, Antek?

Great inspiration, especially if he was somewhat active in his very first pic, as it shows what really dialing in your diet and workouts can do.

antek
09-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Big J: going back and forth bet, 165 & 170. thanks man. :)

Sithy: appreciate it, but this is wannabeBIG though, figured all you guys would wanna look like ronnie or ruhl. ;)

ebrunner: almost true, I have been working out in my before pic, but it was on and off, nothing serious, doing random stuff and full body workouts when i felt like. after i got the program in check, things started looking a bit better.

sorry for the late replies. :thumbup:

p.s: in my profile you can see my latest pic. :whazzup:

ebrunner
09-14-2004, 12:52 PM
You are talking about that single pic where you are in the Bermuda shorts, right? By the time you put up your first "series" of pics, you were ripped but skinny, if I remember it right.

Did you change your diet a lot to get ripped? How so?

Don't mean to grill you, but that first pic looks a lot like me right now, and I would be thrilled to make the same kind of improvement you have. I'm trying to pick your brains so I can make the exact changes to my program that you made to yours.

EviscerationX
09-14-2004, 01:39 PM
If you just get some more size on your chest and build up your triceps, you're gonna look friggin cool. You've definitely improved. You're insanely lean...

Shark
09-17-2004, 12:50 PM
I think you look really good. Some trap development would really help your shoulder line though. Shoulders look very improved by the way.

fixationdarknes
09-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Holy shiggity shat. When I first saw your pics, I thought you were on juice. But you've pointed out that hard dedication and good dieting will get you there. Wow. Do you run at all? How are the legs?

antek
09-20-2004, 12:40 PM
ebrunner : honestly I can't remember which pic you're talking about, is it when I had blond hair still?
I was on a strict diet, for about 5 months, after that, I've been trying to bulk.. so I've been slacking on the dieting. like many others said, what worked for me, won't necessarily work for you.

eviscerationx : chest is one of my main priorities, it's hard for me not to overwork it, because i want that motha to grow!

crussow : thanks bud :)

fixationdarknes : thanks, to reply to your private messege, since I'm here anyway, yeah I used to run, now I don't have time. I used to play basketball a lot, and this summer lot of volleyball and swimming.. pretty much all activities you can think of on the beach, jogging, football.
:)
i posted legs in some other thread.. but I guess it's gone now, I don't wanna embarass myself again, haha.

ebrunner
09-20-2004, 03:27 PM
I remember in your first thread you were ripped and had great abs, but you were skinny. When I first saw those pics, I thought that you simply had great genetics, and that was that.

However, later in the thread you posted ONE pic that looked like it was very old, before you got cut and before you had abs. I think you said it was before "Fight Club," and before you got the motivation to work out. The pic was probably some random pic that you had on your computer, and was probably from before you joined wannabebig.

I am wondering what changes you made to your workout/diet to go from that old pic (where you didn't have abs) to skinny and ripped. You made a huge improvement, and I'm wondering how you did it. Finally, I'd like to know what you did to go from skinny and ripped to big and ripped.

antek
09-20-2004, 06:58 PM
I remember in your first thread you were ripped and had great abs, but you were skinny. When I first saw those pics, I thought that you simply had great genetics, and that was that.

However, later in the thread you posted ONE pic that looked like it was very old, before you got cut and before you had abs. I think you said it was before "Fight Club," and before you got the motivation to work out. The pic was probably some random pic that you had on your computer, and was probably from before you joined wannabebig.

I am wondering what changes you made to your workout/diet to go from that old pic (where you didn't have abs) to skinny and ripped. You made a huge improvement, and I'm wondering how you did it. Finally, I'd like to know what you did to go from skinny and ripped to big and ripped.

The one where my hair is all spikey and i got my hands on my hips? I think i know which one you're talking about, i had abs back then, they just weren't as visible.
I never said nor implied I was big, ripped, maybe, but I'm still skinny .. 167lbs..
but just hit the weights as often as possible, with rest days included of course and eat a lot. I'm cardio active durring the day, I play sports every other day, so I burn calories really fast, besides the fact that I have a high metabolism, that's where the lean look kicks in I guess. :)

antek
09-25-2004, 10:24 PM
09.25.2004 / 5'11 - 170lbs.
my biceps look tiny. i don't even think pictures can tell the 5 lbs difference. my goal now is 185 - 190 lbs.

toughguywannabe
09-26-2004, 10:40 AM
gotta post some measurements on here man i bet that'll show 5 lb difference.. maybe..

rafe
09-26-2004, 07:37 PM
09.25.2004 / 5'11 - 170lbs.
my biceps look tiny. i don't even think pictures can tell the 5 lbs difference. my goal now is 185 - 190 lbs.

stop being modest, your bis are a good size for your physique, imo. those abs are blinding me, you're one ripped stud. keep working the chest and traps, and good luck with your new goal, you'll be a huge beast at 190.

antek
09-26-2004, 11:52 PM
stop being modest, your bis are a good size for your physique, imo. those abs are blinding me, you're one ripped stud. keep working the chest and traps, and good luck with your new goal, you'll be a huge beast at 190.

not in my opinion, but i do appreciate the positiveness. yeah chest and traps are the slowest growing parts, bleh.
btw my ex lives in hoboken, somewhere around that bar called 'bar none'.

Growth
09-27-2004, 02:34 PM
you have a good physique man...i got a question though...how the hell do you gain weight and still stay so lean. This would be a dream come true if i were able to achieve this.

rafe
09-27-2004, 05:58 PM
not in my opinion, but i do appreciate the positiveness. yeah chest and traps are the slowest growing parts, bleh.
btw my ex lives in hoboken, somewhere around that bar called 'bar none'.
Don't get me wrong, you have a decent chest from what I've seen. I've read chest development/shape depends a lot on genetics. I'm in the same boat, I have a similar frame as you with a chest that's also lagging other areas in growth, though I'm probably a year behind you in progress. I'm lean 5'10, 150lbs, yeah I know, skinny, but its a 10lb improvement since I started lifting seriously in march, with little noticable fat gain. :)

Once I finally invest in a digital cam, I'll post pics, I have yet to part with my "old" 1999 trusty 35mm cam.

And yup I know that bar, hoboken is a small area. Interestingly, there's also a 'bar none' in the east village near union square that I used to hang out with my ex gf when I lived in manhattan. You're in brooklyn right? which part? I have two friends in brooklyn (williamsburg and prospect park areas).

fixationdarknes
09-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Hey antek, do you have a journal?

antek
09-27-2004, 07:52 PM
you have a good physique man...i got a question though...how the hell do you gain weight and still stay so lean. This would be a dream come true if i were able to achieve this.
Well I'm not gaining much weight. i guess just balance the diet and keep up with the cardio.

antek
09-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Don't get me wrong, you have a decent chest from what I've seen. I've read chest development/shape depends a lot on genetics. I'm in the same boat, I have a similar frame as you with a chest that's also lagging other areas in growth, though I'm probably a year behind you in progress. I'm lean 5'10, 150lbs, yeah I know, skinny, but its a 10lb improvement since I started lifting seriously in march, with little noticable fat gain. :)

Once I finally invest in a digital cam, I'll post pics, I have yet to part with my "old" 1999 trusty 35mm cam.

And yup I know that bar, hoboken is a small area. Interestingly, there's also a 'bar none' in the east village near union square that I used to hang out with my ex gf when I lived in manhattan. You're in brooklyn right? which part? I have two friends in brooklyn (williamsburg and prospect park areas).

haha, leave that '99 camera behind, it's a fossil.
I live in bensonhurst area.

antek
09-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey antek, do you have a journal?
nope, I just make these threads if I feel like I updated my body.

fixationdarknes
09-27-2004, 09:09 PM
nope, I just make these threads if I feel like I updated my body.

Hm...do you know where that thread is that had your routine in it? I tried looking for it. :(

-edit-

Nevermind. Found it. Is that still your same routine that you're doing right now?

Beholder
09-28-2004, 12:51 AM
Post your routine :)

antek
09-28-2004, 11:52 PM
Hm...do you know where that thread is that had your routine in it? I tried looking for it. :(

-edit-

Nevermind. Found it. Is that still your same routine that you're doing right now?
nope it's not. but it's not that far off.

antek
09-28-2004, 11:58 PM
Post your routine :)

day1. chest / biceps

day2. shoulders / back

day3. triceps / abs

day4. legs / back

day5. regular floor excersizes with bodyweight (pushups, pullups) / abs

fixationdarknes
09-30-2004, 08:09 PM
day1. chest / biceps

day2. shoulders / back

day3. triceps / abs

day4. legs / back

day5. regular floor excersizes with bodyweight (pushups, pullups) / abs

Do you have rest days?

HahnB
09-30-2004, 09:53 PM
haha, leave that '99 camera behind, it's a fossil.
I live in bensonhurst area.

Home town of Sammy the bull:)

antek
09-30-2004, 11:55 PM
Do you have rest days?
lol i knew i forgot something ..

day6. rest

Rik-s
10-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Any chance of info on Set/Rep ranges + breakdowns on your workouts?

I got a pretty high metabolism and similar split too yourself, but i'm interested to see how you built such a mind blowing frame tbh :)

PizDoff
10-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Nice. Looks like the beginnings a V-shape! :D

fixationdarknes
10-01-2004, 07:27 PM
I win.

Rik-s
10-01-2004, 10:00 PM
I win.

Yehh you do if you get same results as anteK lol. Personally find my shoulders are hard to gain on as apposed to my tri's/chest :S

fixationdarknes
10-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Yehh you do if you get same results as ant tbh lol. Personally find my shoulders are hard to gain on as apposed to my tri's/checs :S

Hm...it seems to me like my chest gains the fastest. Is that weird?

Rik-s
10-03-2004, 02:26 AM
Hmm not sure, i've only been into lifting for a short time, and lost time during injury so i'm not the best person to say if it is or not. Seems this time around i'm making faster progress though, changed from a 3 to 5 day split seperating certain compounds from isolation lifts by 3 days to save overtraining, but it seems to be goin well. Chest gets hit on Monday(chest/abs) and thursday(shoulders/tris) so i guess that would account for my gains.

massfreak
10-03-2004, 06:29 AM
Look good bro

Gastrocnemius
11-09-2004, 01:43 AM
Now that is RIPPED, I havent seen the legs but if they match the upper half you'd do a lot of damage in comps.

TheSicilian
11-09-2004, 04:46 AM
Home town of Sammy the bull:)

aka the Rat!

muscle chic
11-09-2004, 06:20 AM
You look great!!! very lean!!

antek
11-09-2004, 12:06 PM
since somebody brought this topic back, figured I'd post a little update, 5'11 @ 170lbs, this is the most recent photo i have, it was shot by my friend, outside, for my portfolio :

HahnB
11-09-2004, 12:24 PM
aka the Rat!

He only rated because gotti's entire plan was to make sammy look like a uncontrollable killer, and get himself off. Read Underboss, it's a book written by sammy.

Looking good man, hard to tell from that photo but it looks like your chest has grown quite a bit.

antek
11-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Looking good man, hard to tell from that photo but it looks like your chest has grown quite a bit.

thanks, yeah pardon the fancy shmancy lighting, but it was for my book and most recent one, I don't think I've made any drastic changes, except some weight gaining. :)

chris6969
11-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Damn I wish I was that lean. I think if I lost 15-20lbs of fat, I would look similar to you. With smaller shoulders but bigger chest. :)

Your shoulders are HUGE for your size.

Look at my profile. Where you ever close to as "fat" as me.

I want to be about 10% something thats not too hard to maintain. You look like <5% that just seems like it would be superhard (for me) to maintain. (if I could even ever get that low of BF)

ReturnedFire
11-09-2004, 05:42 PM
that's a cool picture! :thumbup: i like the lighting and stuff.

yeah your chest definitely looks bigger :eek:

Herc
11-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Har to tell about size changes due to the lighting but very cool pic.

:thumbup:

Holy Washboard abs Batman!

TheSicilian
11-10-2004, 06:34 AM
He only rated because gotti's entire plan was to make sammy look like a uncontrollable killer, and get himself off. Read Underboss, it's a book written by sammy.

Irrelivent a rats a rat. At the end of the day he did it to save his own ass. Fuk him.

And yeh, lol this guy is lookin crazy.

musclerevenge1
11-10-2004, 08:02 AM
do you do a lot of weighted ab work?

You look much improved my friend. I can remember your first pics as well and you look much more like a bodybuilder now than just a guy with great abs.

chris6969
11-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Yeah, curious about your ab routine too.

5-minute abs? abs of steel? the abdomenizer?

but seriously whats your ab routine workout look like?

antek
11-10-2004, 05:52 PM
chris6969 : well the fact that I always was a really skinny kid, I don't think I would be able to gain much fat now even if I wanted to.. my dad was a gymnast, so perhaps the genetics play a good part in what I look like right now. also, most recent picture i posted is totally the light's fault.. about how the abs look :)

my ab routine is nothing special. I used to do weighted crunches, leg raises & leg lifts, now i just do regular stuff 2 or 3 times a week.
4 sets of 12 reps concentrated crunches.
4 sets of 10 reps concentrated leg lifts.
that's about it.

herc: dun dun dun dun dun baatmaaaan! :ninja:

musclerevenge1: i used to, now since gaining mass is a more of a priority than staying ripped, I don't. thanks man.

Herc
11-10-2004, 08:59 PM
herc: dun dun dun dun dun baatmaaaan! :ninja:

Close, but it's actually:
Dunna-nuna-nuna-nuna, Dunna-nuna-nuna-nuna, Dunna-nuna-nuna-nuna BAATMAAAAN :ninja:

antek
11-15-2004, 06:48 AM
Close, but it's actually:
Dunna-nuna-nuna-nuna, Dunna-nuna-nuna-nuna, Dunna-nuna-nuna-nuna BAATMAAAAN :ninja:

haha, the new batman movie's gonna kick ass!!

p.s: new pic, well not new but i just got it, it was the day before halloween. :clown: i was going off to bartend. :D

Herc
11-15-2004, 08:18 AM
Dude, ever hear of color correction? looking a little green there.

Other than that, you have definately added some mass in the chest and shoulders. Freaky lean midsection as always.

Good Work

I can't even tell you how I am looking forward to the new movie. From everything I have read it is gonna be awsome!

Y2A
11-15-2004, 08:20 AM
Your physique reeks of awesomeness. :eek:

RussianRocket
11-15-2004, 08:07 PM
say hello to the new Tyler Durdan. Dude, you look awesome.

antek
11-16-2004, 09:54 AM
thanks guys :)

herc, did you see the trailer? I keep wanting to download it but i always forget, and when i remember to do it, I never have time, like now. heh. gotta run, laters. :bash:

Herc
11-16-2004, 11:24 AM
The Trailer is pretty good. Lots of talk and "building drama" but not a lot of action or shots of gagets or Batman.

Still going to be a great movie though. Have you seen the stuff for Fantastic 4 yet?

Gabrielle
11-16-2004, 01:22 PM
you have a great frame...wide clavicles..small weight...traps could use a little bit of size to be stay proportionate with your shoulders...overall...you have a balanced physique...it is a pity you are a model..because you could be a great bodybuilder...nice abs

Gabrielle
11-16-2004, 01:22 PM
sorry...meant small waist

antek
11-23-2004, 09:20 PM
The Trailer is pretty good. Lots of talk and "building drama" but not a lot of action or shots of gagets or Batman.

Still going to be a great movie though. Have you seen the stuff for Fantastic 4 yet?

no i didn't, there's gonna be a movie? you have a link?

antek
11-23-2004, 09:21 PM
you have a great frame...wide clavicles..small weight...traps could use a little bit of size to be stay proportionate with your shoulders...overall...you have a balanced physique...it is a pity you are a model..because you could be a great bodybuilder...nice abs

ah, thanks very much for the detailed opinion.

Herc
11-26-2004, 03:31 PM
There are several new movies coming out that are based on comic books, check out superhero hype for all the latest.

http://www.superherohype.com/

nyforlove
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Antek, Where do you bartend? Would like to see if it's the lighting or--as I suspect--just that you have awesome abs!

ebrunner
12-03-2004, 09:25 AM
what are concentrated crunches and leg lifts?

sublime99
12-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Looking good only improvment needed i can see is your traps. :strong:

9LC
12-04-2004, 05:27 PM
are you sure you are 165 lbs at 5'11 looking like that man?...
you're cut and look great and all, congratulations on that but i find it hard to believe you're 165 lbs
maybe your scale wasn't working properly?

can someone explain to me how it's possible for antek to be 165 lbs?

Munky
12-04-2004, 05:33 PM
dudes a beast thats how its possible.

9LC
12-04-2004, 05:51 PM
don't get me wrong but it just doesn't seem like he's 170 lbs, hey i could be wrong but i just would like to be explained how he is 170 lbs at 5 foot 11 looking that cut, maybe the pics don't do justice to his actuall size because you can't always tell good from pics... lighting and how close the camerca was to him and stuff like that...

i don't want to start arguments here..

looking great antek :thumbup:

HahnB
12-04-2004, 05:51 PM
you're cut and look great and all, congratulations on that but i find it hard to believe you're 165 lbs

Are you saying he's lighter or heavier? That would help. I thougth he was more like 170 ish or more.

9LC
12-04-2004, 06:43 PM
i thought he was lighter but im starting to think that maybe i don't know what the hell im talking about ;0

1r15h
12-04-2004, 06:59 PM
I think 170ish is quite a reasonable weight for that weight/ height and level of bodyfat, maybe he's heavier than you thought because he is packing quite a bit of muscle there too even if he's very lean...?

Majestic
12-04-2004, 07:01 PM
JTyrell710: I'm really curious to know his stats when he was filming fight club, do you know them?

Somewhere between 155-165.

You're there, right here, right now. You just don't have his face, not that we care.

You have a build that's similar to mine.....basically small-framed with narrow bones.

These guys are right.....at 180 and ripped, you WILL look like a badd-a** mother, especially on film/pictures.

One trick that Pitt uses in his recent films, is that he's got ultra-fitted clothing, especially in Ocean's Eleven. You can't buy button-down shirts off the rack with a standard cut and fill them out with his frame.

If you're a lean guy, there's no shame in wearing fitted shirts. I tried an Arrow brand button-down shirt a couple years ago, but my chest (my strong-point) made it look like I was showing-off, like some Chippendale's dancer or something. Although I was still carrying more bodyfat than you are....

If you're like me (5'11", 175 with noticeably more bodyfat), then you look smaller than your workout pals when wearing a t-shirt, yet *better* than them when wearing a tank-top. The key is the ratio of "puffiness" in the back /front of your shirt, compared to the size of your sleeves.

End lecture...... :zipit:

ryuage
12-04-2004, 07:08 PM
what would be the point in lying about how much you weigh anyway?

1r15h
12-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Whats wrong with working out to look good? Its as good a reason as lifting to become strong? Peoples opinions count you shouldn't really insult the guy like that, then again that's just my opinion....

Rastaman
12-04-2004, 08:12 PM
If you're like me (5'11", 175 with noticeably more bodyfat), then you look smaller than your workout pals when wearing a t-shirt, yet *better* than them when wearing a tank-top. The key is the ratio of "puffiness" in the back /front of your shirt, compared to the size of your sleeves.

Could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure whatchu mean.

Majestic
12-04-2004, 08:14 PM
it just really seems like a delusional superficial kind of thing to consciously think about and actually aquire skills for... i mean... puffyness of shirts lol..

I'm going to dial-down my typical intensity here, and spare you some pain.

I'm going to assume you've never worked for a corporation, or that you're nowhere near Antek's stats.

If you've ever had to wear a shirt & tie, and you're a thin-framed & lean guy, you know that most business shirts are tailored for a "business" cut, or even an "executive" cut.

When I started my first (post-grad) job at an office of 2000+ people, I was easily one of the 10 youngest there, and it was incredibly difficult to fill-out any part of my office shirts other than the chest and shoulders.

Business-cut shirts are tailored for middle-aged men with back fat, and a gut. Antek has neither.

Next up: dress shirts. For a lean, "less bulky" person, which is what Antek is, at 5'11" and 165 lbs., he may (or may not) need a "fitted" shirt, or "sport cut" shirt. If you had his dimensions, you'd probably understand that regular cut button-down business shirts (and sometimes dress shirts) can make you look less fit than you really are.

These shirts can be bought in any major department store. Some brands use the term "athletic cut".

Rastaman
12-04-2004, 08:14 PM
i didn't actually realise people were developing their muscles for matters like that...

seems there is a lot more confusion in peoples heads nowadays then there ever was before.

there's no more peace... and it seems that people are seriously affected by mtv ...

Wow man. Profound.

Rastaman
12-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Business-cut shirts are tailored for middle-aged men with back fat, and a gut. Antek has neither.

Next up: dress shirts. For a lean, "less bulky" person, which is what Antek is, at 5'11" and 165 lbs., he may (or may not) need a "fitted" shirt, or "sport cut" shirt. If you had his dimensions, you'd probably understand that regular cut button-down business shirts (and sometimes dress shirts) can make you look less fit than you really are.

These shirts can be bought in any major department store. Some brands use the term "athletic cut".

Are there any brands that you recommend? I've been having the same problem with the business shirts that I'm required to wear at my firm. The shoulders, chest, and arms are always fairly tight while the waists of the shirts are waaaay too big. Essentially they're tight up top while being baggy around the waist due to the normal "gut and back fat" of most business men, just as you described.

Majestic
12-04-2004, 08:35 PM
Could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure whatchu mean.

I was merely elaborating on being 6 ft., plus or minus an inch, and weighing 165 lbs.

At those stats, you're probably tall enough and broad enough to warrant a larger man's shirt, but not fat enough to fill it out. That's all I was saying.

It was something I didn't encounter until I became a professional.

Rastaman
12-04-2004, 08:35 PM
My point was .... why would anyone care about that?

And hell no, im not the corporate type.. im more of a freedom bum type of guy with no desire to produce money by inslaving my self.

Wow man. Profound.

RussianRocket
12-04-2004, 08:37 PM

And hell no, im not the corporate type.. im more of a freedom bum type of guy with no desire to produce money by inslaving my self.

and no, im not into the fashion things.

and yeah im a lean less bulky person my self but that don't mean im gonna learn how to wear clothes... i have nothing to prove.

than whats the poinit of this post?

Majestic
12-04-2004, 08:49 PM

Apparently Antek does. He wants to look like Brad Pitt did in "Fight Club". That particular "look" is also the milestone that a lot of young girls (not necessarily "women") look to as a standard for male hotness.

You'd be surprised. While my ultimate goal would be to act as my "own boss", and own my own business, the reality is that while there's a higher degree of autonomy with your schedule when you own your own business, there's also a ton more stress, and many, many less vacation days than the 10+ vacation days you start out with as a 22 year old at General Motors. And that's not counting the 2 weeks (paid) you get off during Christmas. You do the math.

and yeah im a lean less bulky person my self but that don't mean im gonna learn how to wear clothes... i have nothing to prove.

Great. Good for you.

I don't have anything to prove either.

I just happen to like the way I look in a silk shirt better than the way I look in a white Budweiser T-shirt. Maybe it's the sweat-stains......

9LC
12-04-2004, 08:54 PM
i deleted all my posts cause i really didn't want to insult anyone, how about you guys delete yours too so we pretend this never happend.

Munky
12-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Damn i never knew they made shirts for us less filled out guys. Thanks for the info Majestic :cool:

Majestic
12-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Damn i never knew they made shirts for us less filled out guys. Thanks for the info Majestic :cool:

No prob.

Hey, here's a better way to summarize what I was trying to say:

Almost everyone that frequents these forums probably looks buff when wearing a short-sleeve Polo shirt. They fit snugly against your arms and chest, without carrying extra baggage in the stomach, back, and sides.

However, there are a few of us who don't have the dimensions to fill-out an adult male's standard-cut business shirt, or sometimes even a dress shirt.

In those cases, you may need to wear a fitted shirt, or have your shirt tailored to fit your physique. Sometimes shopping at a trendier store will do the trick, since those clothes are geared towards image-conscious males.

That's all. Period.

As it pertains to Antek: Brad Pitt weighs next-to-nothing. He looks sharp in Ocean's Eleven because his shirts are tailored for his "streamlined" physique. That's it. It's not rocket science. Snug (but not tight) against the shoulders, arms, and chest, and trim along the stomach and back.

I'm trim through the back & stomach to the point where I could wear a Medium dress shirt, but too wide and too thick in the chest to do so.

Thus, when I started in the office place, wearing your basic-cut Men's Wearhouse business shirts with a tie and all, I looked like a walking pillow case with arms, like I was parachuting or something.

Alex.V
12-04-2004, 09:55 PM
I hear that. Try being forced to wear a uniform shirt. 50-ish (not sure) inch chest/back, 31-32" waist... A shirt that fits my shoulders is a god damn mu-mu. A shirt that fits my waist tends to have sleeves that barely go past my elbows.

So yes, we feel your pain.

And it's not even about showing off, to those that are still thinking that. When you get to certain proportions, a typically cut piece of clothing just doesn't look good. It doesn't look professional. It looks like you're wearing rented clothes. A good-fitting dress shirt shouldn't be tight, but it should drape according to the lines of the body. If the body is athletic with a wasp waist and broad shoulders, the shirt should be designed as such.

And yes, trendier stores will tend to have perhaps less traditional clothes, but they'll often fit more athletic builds much better.

Organichu
12-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Here's a hint: look at the guy's shoulders. :P They probably weigh eight tons. Antek's sexy. :9

Majestic
12-04-2004, 10:56 PM
It's not even about showing off, to those that are still thinking that. When you get to certain proportions, a typically cut piece of clothing just doesn't look good. It doesn't look professional.

If the body is athletic with a wasp waist and broad shoulders, the shirt should be designed as such.

Exactly. :ninja:

antek
12-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Antek, Where do you bartend? Would like to see if it's the lighting or--as I suspect--just that you have awesome abs!
I don't bartend on a regular baisis, just whenever I get asked to do big parties, like halloween, new year's, etc. (holidays mostly), but I am looking for a decent bartending job in the city somewhere. when I find one, I'll let ya know :)
heh.

what are concentrated crunches and leg lifts?
it's the same as regular crunches, except it takes longer than average to execute a rep, while keeping good form.

Looking good only improvment needed i can see is your traps. :strong:
working on those, thanks :)

I'm pretty sure yeah, on electronic scale I'm 167lbs now, or regular scale I'm 175lbs. so I figured I'm 170lbs right now, give or take a few pounds.

Somewhere between 155-165.

You're there, right here, right now. You just don't have his face, not that we care.

You have a build that's similar to mine.....basically small-framed with narrow bones.

These guys are right.....at 180 and ripped, you WILL look like a badd-a** mother, especially on film/pictures.

One trick that Pitt uses in his recent films, is that he's got ultra-fitted clothing, especially in Ocean's Eleven. You can't buy button-down shirts off the rack with a standard cut and fill them out with his frame.

If you're a lean guy, there's no shame in wearing fitted shirts. I tried an Arrow brand button-down shirt a couple years ago, but my chest (my strong-point) made it look like I was showing-off, like some Chippendale's dancer or something. Although I was still carrying more bodyfat than you are....

thanks man, the whole fitted deal I got a while ago, at the store I work at A&F, they make some of their shirt 'muscle fit' which you call 'ultra fitted', so i'm pretty much set. But when I was saying I want to look similar to him I didn't mean in a shirt. Nevertheless, I picked up recent 'Fitness RX' with Nick Auger, and his physique tops Pitt's , and I'm jealous. haha. I'll attach a few pics if you don't know who he is.
Appreciate the detailed opinion though buddy. :)

Whats wrong with working out to look good? Its as good a reason as lifting to become strong? Peoples opinions count you shouldn't really insult the guy like that, then again that's just my opinion....

I might have missed a post here and there, but just wanted to say that I'm not going for strength, due to the fact of what kind of field of work I'm in. When you look good, you have good confidence, self esteem and pretty much a good reaction from people. That's all I want. :)

Here's a hint: look at the guy's shoulders. :P They probably weigh eight tons. Antek's sexy. :9

:bow: hah, thanks.

P.S: I'm not starting a journal or making new threads , because I'm not on here that much to update it often, so if anything I'll always be back here and let ya'll know of how everything in my process is going if interested. Appreciate all the tips and opinions!

P.P.S: The pics I'm attaching are of nick auger (who tops Pitt's physique in my opinion), I just wanted to show them to Majestic.

Majestic
12-05-2004, 03:27 PM
That guy in those pics definitely is bigger than Pitt in Fight Club.

This is a sincere question: is it not cool to have lats when you're a male model? I mean does it literally mess with the fit of the shirt? Maybe he's just not flaring his lats?

antek
12-05-2004, 04:22 PM
That guy in those pics definitely is bigger than Pitt in Fight Club.

This is a sincere question: is it not cool to have lats when you're a male model? I mean does it literally mess with the fit of the shirt? Maybe he's just not flaring his lats?

lol, i don't think that would be a problem, if you have lats, fine.. if you don't it's okay too. What I think clients stay away from are people with big trap development. Not very model-ish looking.

getfit
12-05-2004, 04:42 PM
antek you look incredible! :)

Structureboi86
12-05-2004, 05:51 PM
just to clarify things..are those model pics Antek? Cuz if so..GODDAMMMNNn NICE!

antek
12-05-2004, 06:06 PM
HEYyy, THE PICS I ATTACHED ALONG WITH MY POST BEFORE LAST ARE NOT ME.. READ THE POST< THEY ARE OF A MODEL NICK AUGER.
just so there wouldn't be any missunderstanding. he's a great dude and I look up to him, by posting his pics I was simply stating that he tops Pitt's physique.

1r15h
12-05-2004, 06:44 PM
I agree with you man, I think it tops pitts physique, looks more muscular while still looking lean and fit, both have great physiques though, you too man, good work I had one of your pics as a desktop as motivation so thanks for that, but while bulking I removed it, i didn't want to be reminded too much of my rapidly disappearing abs..
Keep up the good work and keep posting pics to help motivate man, take it easy!

VasDeferens
12-05-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm going to dial-down my typical intensity here, and spare you some pain.

I'm going to assume you've never worked for a corporation, or that you're nowhere near Antek's stats.

If you've ever had to wear a shirt & tie, and you're a thin-framed & lean guy, you know that most business shirts are tailored for a "business" cut, or even an "executive" cut.

When I started my first (post-grad) job at an office of 2000+ people, I was easily one of the 10 youngest there, and it was incredibly difficult to fill-out any part of my office shirts other than the chest and shoulders.

I am also one of those blue shirt wearing corporate whores. the regular business shirts (arrow, polo, geoffery beene, van heusen) have baggy shoulders and straight cut (waist is almost as big as the chest).

banana republic, kenneth cole, thomas pink, paul smith make some good tapered shirts with straight sleeves. they also make relaxed fit shirts that you dont want.

most european labels make fitted, tapered shirts. But too fit and designer shirts might encourage 'special' men to hit on you.

rafe
12-05-2004, 07:59 PM
I am also one of those blue shirt wearing corporate whores. the regular business shirts (arrow, polo, geoffery beene, van heusen) have baggy shoulders and straight cut (waist is almost as big as the chest).

banana republic, kenneth cole, thomas pink, paul smith make some good tapered shirts with straight sleeves. they also make relaxed fit shirts that you dont want.

most european labels make fitted, tapered shirts. But too fit and designer shirts might encourage 'special' men to hit on you.

LOL, I guess I'm one of them blue shirt wearing corporate whores too. I've noticed the difference over the past year in how my shirts were fitting around my chest/shoulders, as my slow but steady bulk continues. At first I was happy to experience this, but wearing some of my favourite shirts became uncomfortable and now I'm having to shell out the extra $s for the "fitted" shirts :cry: . Oh well, the sacrifices we make to better ourselves and please our loved ones :D

And Antek, looking at the halloween night pic on previous page, your awesome physique continues to fill out man, chest and shoulders got decent size, and you still have those ripped abs. Hate to say I'm jealous, lol, but its true! :bow: and its good motivation.

Nick Auger is also good motivation, but he's a cover model and you're not too far away from his physique imo, he's just got more muscle mass I think. Keep it up dude, and soon you'll be like "remember when I was jealous of nick auger?"

Canadarm
12-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Great build I don't think I'd have the motivation to stay that cut. Thumbs up

Rastaman
12-08-2004, 11:23 PM

Yet another corporate whore here. Kudos for the brand comments.

Mad Max
12-19-2004, 09:13 AM
Wow Antek, you've got the kind of body I'm aspiring to.
I think we have similar natural builds, small waist broad shoulders etc.
Funnily enough I've got pretty big traps, with smaller delts, whereas you've got the opposite, perhaps we could trade.
The annoying thing is I'm bulking at the moment, so my narrow waist isn't so narrow anymore. In the summer, when I was doing loads of cardio, I got it down to almost 28 inches (I'm 6'4") with a 40 inch chest. It's 31 inches now, but my chest is almost 45 inches. I hope I can still get it down to 28/29 inches again.
What's your waist size? Do you do any oblique work?

antek
12-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Wow Antek, you've got the kind of body I'm aspiring to.
I think we have similar natural builds, small waist broad shoulders etc.
Funnily enough I've got pretty big traps, with smaller delts, whereas you've got the opposite, perhaps we could trade.
The annoying thing is I'm bulking at the moment, so my narrow waist isn't so narrow anymore. In the summer, when I was doing loads of cardio, I got it down to almost 28 inches (I'm 6'4") with a 40 inch chest. It's 31 inches now, but my chest is almost 45 inches. I hope I can still get it down to 28/29 inches again.
What's your waist size? Do you do any oblique work?

damn man, 6'4 and 28 waist, must have had a problem finding pants that fit.
When I first started working out I was 28 waist, now I can't fit into those anymore, but it's probably because I got older and grew from aging, not gaining fat, now I'm 30. I don't do any oblique work usually, but if I get tired of the usual ab routines I'll do hanging knee raises to the side, that's about it, not any direct oblique work.
I'd take the big traps anyday, my puny things won't grow, they refuse, hehe.
Good luck to ya slimming in the waist buddy. 8)

chance77
01-14-2005, 10:29 AM
looking forward to seeing your progress.... you will be perfect at 180.
Cheers.

IrideVolks
01-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey man Your size is the excact size and everything i am trying to work towards. I just wanted to ask what exactly do you eat every day?.........Lookin ****ing awesome though man. Big inspiration

Trash
01-18-2005, 06:37 AM
sheet boy are you natural?

wannagetbig2001
01-18-2005, 08:47 AM
EXTREEEMELY IMPRESSIVE ANTEK -

I need to talk to someone like you to find out the best way to start gettin CUT -- I wanna gain 10 more lbs ..then the CUTTING BEGINS...

VERRY INSPIRATIONAL PICS! THANKS!

galileo
01-18-2005, 10:33 AM

I need to talk to someone like you to find out the best way to start gettin CUT -- I wanna gain 10 more lbs ..then the CUTTING BEGINS...

Read back through and notice his diet is nothing special. He's naturally lean and he's very active. Not much more to it. Try learning about nutrition to see what works best for you.

antek
01-18-2005, 02:37 PM
looking forward to seeing your progress.... you will be perfect at 180.
Cheers.

thanks, at 175lbs at the moment. :)

antek
01-18-2005, 02:45 PM
sheet boy are you natural?
lol, yeah bud.

what's your weight now?
it doesn't really matter who you talk to about cutting, if they know anything, they'll all tell you the same thing "cardio, diet". Just move around a lot, play sports as often as you can, and pick up new hobbies.
thanks man.

Read back through and notice his diet is nothing special. He's naturally lean and he's very active. Not much more to it. Try learning about nutrition to see what works best for you.

He's right, esp. now (winter time and all) my diet is ****, I eat anything, even fast food if I have to, desperately trying to gain few pounds here and there before spring break, but it doesn't affect me as much because I prob burn off more than I need a day.

sublime99
01-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Antek post some new pics man its been a long time since the last ones.

The_Brick
01-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Antek man you look kicktastic. Man. But how do you generally feel being such a low bodyfat all the time? Do you feel ok? Good? Average? Poor?

antek
02-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Antek post some new pics man its been a long time since the last ones.
Hey man,
Here are a couple new ones 5'11 /175lbs.

Focused70
02-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Holy mother of ***!!!!!!1111!!!

Stash

GMCtrk
02-01-2005, 10:08 PM
wow, very lean! You at 200lbs would be amazing

Hockey66
02-01-2005, 10:12 PM
I think you need to cut.

</sarcasm>

dissipate
02-01-2005, 10:16 PM
!!!

you're looking even better now....... more healthy and not so much "ripped-skeleton".

more pictures please!

PizDoff
02-01-2005, 10:21 PM
That's so hot.

latinomasfino
02-01-2005, 10:26 PM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn holy **** wtf bastard LOL i am 5 11 as well about 180 and i dont even look antthing close to taht LOL damn u to hell jk heheh wuts ur work out like and ur diet ?

Adam
02-01-2005, 10:41 PM
latino - read gals response http://wannabebigforums.com/showpost.php?p=973334&postcount=160

Shark
02-01-2005, 11:05 PM
You're looking fabulously lean as usual bro. You midsection looks more muscular as well. Have you been doing more weighted ab work?

abwowang
02-01-2005, 11:36 PM
good gosh antek
u r frickin ripped
someone oughta put u in the 'Ideal Physique' in the General Chat section..
i gotta get to where ur at man

SilverSonic
02-02-2005, 12:51 AM
DUde wicked job

Clinto
02-02-2005, 03:00 AM
looking real ripped ... whats nick auger's stats..

1r15h
02-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Holding onto the 6pac well man even with the added weight, as someone said earlier looks much healthier, quality physique though.. thumbs up

SkinnyFat
02-02-2005, 11:11 AM
hey Antek, you look awesome bro, esp. compared to the first pics that you posted back in '03. You look more manly now less of a girlie-man.. hopefully i'll be able to say the same for myself in 2 years! ';)

p.s. not that it matters or anything, but u say you are 30 but on your profile it says you were born in 1983? are you 30 or 21? you look younger than 30 possibly around 24-25

antek
02-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Antek man you look kicktastic. Man. But how do you generally feel being such a low bodyfat all the time? Do you feel ok? Good? Average? Poor?
I usualy feel pretty good, feel hungry a lot though.

Holy mother of ***!!!!!!1111!!!

Stash
that's my word, playa

wow, very lean! You at 200lbs would be amazing
thanks man, yup 200, new goal now is 190, but i think I might cut a little in the spring for the summer.

I think you need to cut.

</sarcasm>
i'm a fatty :(

!!!

you're looking even better now....... more healthy and not so much "ripped-skeleton".

more pictures please!

thanks, lol. i'll upload couple of more later.
I just got back from florida, did a shoot for allamericanguys.com
maybe i'll post a couple from there.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn holy **** wtf bastard LOL i am 5 11 as well about 180 and i dont even look antthing close to taht LOL damn u to hell jk heheh wuts ur work out like and ur diet ?

thanks man, read comment bellow yours.

You're looking fabulously lean as usual bro. You midsection looks more muscular as well. Have you been doing more weighted ab work?
thanks dude, i actually haven't been doing abs as much, just on and off.
but in the most recent pictures I'm doing weighted crunches with plate behind the head. plate was too big to put on the chest.

good gosh antek
u r frickin ripped
someone oughta put u in the 'Ideal Physique' in the General Chat section..
i gotta get to where ur at man
camera usually adds 10 lbs, lol in person, it not really as impressive. thanks though.

DUde wicked job
thanks man.

looking real ripped ... whats nick auger's stats..
I'm not sure, the photographer I shot recently with for allamericanguys.com, I asked him about Nick, he said that guy's huge, I'm not sure what huge is by his standars, but since he usually photographs fitness models I assume he's pretty big, I know he's 6'1.

Holding onto the 6pac well man even with the added weight, as someone said earlier looks much healthier, quality physique though.. thumbs up
thankya buddy, always appreciated.

hey Antek, you look awesome bro, esp. compared to the first pics that you posted back in '03. You look more manly now less of a girlie-man.. hopefully i'll be able to say the same for myself in 2 years! ';)

p.s. not that it matters or anything, but u say you are 30 but on your profile it says you were born in 1983? are you 30 or 21? you look younger than 30 possibly around 24-25

thanks man, I didn't think people would actually remember what i looked like back in 03. girlie man, haha.
I'm not 30! when I said I'm 30 I was talking about the waist, you missunderstood the post, lol. I'm 21, gonna be 22 in may. :)

Shark
02-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Allamericanguys.com eh.. i didn't know you were doing gay porn =). Haha.

antek
02-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Allamericanguys.com eh.. i didn't know you were doing gay porn =). Haha.
very funny, it's like maxim, but for girls. lol.

dissipate
02-03-2005, 10:14 AM
hey you gonna join their IFFM contest? i think you'd go pretty far!

Buffster
02-03-2005, 10:42 AM
hey man... what do you do for chest?

getfit
02-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Hey man,
Here are a couple new ones 5'11 /175lbs.
:omg: good god! incredible!

Flexx
02-03-2005, 11:54 AM
definatly looking good bro,but......for 5'11" you should be heavier

WILLGETNICE
02-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Antek lookin good bro. What's your diet looking like these days? Any supplements? Chest looks alot bigger since last pics and abs are lean as usual. Way to go brotha.

Wikked1
02-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Awesome midsection man! I'm so jealous!

antek
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
hey you gonna join their IFFM contest? i think you'd go pretty far!

lol, it was in the talks for me to represent my country last year, but i couldn't go, if the schedulle allows and if they're interested this year i might, it's in may I think, I still got time to bulk up before then.

hey man... what do you do for chest?
nothing great, lol. pushups (incline reg, decline), machines, and dumbell flyes off my couch.

:omg: good god! incredible!
big compliment from the fittest female on the site :) thank you.

definatly looking good bro,but......for 5'11" you should be heavier
yeah I know man, but i started off at 150, i think i did good enough so far though, there's still time. :)

Antek lookin good bro. What's your diet looking like these days? Any supplements? Chest looks alot bigger since last pics and abs are lean as usual. Way to go brotha.

diet is horrible, scroll back a few pages back in this thread. Supplements, just whey protein and gnc brand multi vitamins. :\
thankya.

Awesome midsection man! I'm so jealous!
used to be better, but thanks man. don't be jealous, get your ass on that treadmill.

Herc
02-03-2005, 01:51 PM
thanks, lol. i'll upload couple of more later.
I just got back from florida, did a shoot for allamericanguys.com
maybe i'll post a couple from there.

Where where you in FL?

antek
02-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Where where you in FL?
st. petersburg, fl.

Franco
02-03-2005, 02:32 PM
How are your traps and back looking these days?

Herc
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
St. Pete is awsome. Did you get a chance to go out to the beaches? One of my favorite spots is a place called Hurricanes right down the beach from the Don Ceasar (sp?) hotel.

Next time you are down here drop by Orlando and see the mouse.

antek
02-04-2005, 05:59 PM
How are your traps and back looking these days?
Ehhhhh.. back is doing okay, traps are still weak though.. it's lagging as much as my upper chest. :(

St. Pete is awsome. Did you get a chance to go out to the beaches? One of my favorite spots is a place called Hurricanes right down the beach from the Don Ceasar (sp?) hotel.

Next time you are down here drop by Orlando and see the mouse.

Yeah I loved it there, I stayed at this hotel called 'Ponce De Leon' or something like that, and only got to go out once, it was really awesome though I checked out Wet Willy's, Martini Bar, & Dan Marino's (I think that's the name of it).. had a blast.
I didn't get to go to the beach though, one day I shot near the water, along some really long bridge. But yeah, beautiful place, beautiful weather.. and the women aren't so bad :)

GoldsClarendon
02-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Great work Antek, envious!

ebrunner
02-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Yep, I can't believe how fine the women in Florida are. My sister goes to UF, and I was just blown away (unfortunately not literally). I have the theory that beaches and warm weather motivate folks to stay in shape. Though I've heard NY isn't bad--diverse population, and 70% single...

Anyway, I like your approach. You got ripped first, then put on muscle. AKA23 has also taken a similar approach, and also has achieved great results. Most people start from "skinny-fat" and bulk--really just getting fat, and when they cut up, they lose muscle and are right back where they started. Your strategy seems to have been more effective.

So, my question would be, how did you go from skinny with no abs to skinny, but ripped? What did you change about your diet/training, etc?

rafe
02-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Still looking good man, as someone pointed out earlier, definitely look bigger compared to your early pics. And you're still ripped as hell, awesome midsection. Inspiring stuff, keep it up!

Shark
02-07-2005, 01:47 PM
ebrunner, he's got awesome genetics. Chances are you will not have the same results. You should focus on getting some muscle mass and then cutting without losing it. You'll have a much better shot at achieving the look you want.

Structureboi86
02-07-2005, 06:32 PM
antek you look much more fitter than any of those guys on the front page of the site.how come you aren't there man?..show them up!

BigGuns
02-07-2005, 06:42 PM
good try antek, you almost have as low bodyfat as me

tony touch
02-07-2005, 07:36 PM
try and keep that waistline as u bulk up...its gonna b hard but try.

HahnB
02-07-2005, 09:15 PM

Those are pretty amazing lifts for someone who is 158lbs.

Anyways, you look great Antek since you've added that size. You seem to be adding it on pretty steadily, you'd look mean after a cycle of test:)

Beast
02-07-2005, 09:15 PM
You have impressive numbers, Guns. You should post some pics.

SilverSonic
02-08-2005, 03:03 AM
"Alta Vista baby" Arnold Shwaczeneger

Weigt" 158lbs
BOdyfat: calaper tested to be arproximatly 2.05%
Bench : 300lbs
Squat: 400lbs
Deadlift: 500lbs

Currantly cutting bodyfat persentages for state bodybuilding titles.

Horribly spelt lies!!!

Sinep
02-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I think BigGuns needs to post pictures because he can even think about ripping on someone like Antek's body.

Structureboi86
02-08-2005, 08:43 AM
i bet you he's a 14 year old fanboy of bodybuilders.

antek
02-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Great work Antek, envious!
thanks man. :)

Yep, I can't believe how fine the women in Florida are. My sister goes to UF, and I was just blown away (unfortunately not literally). I have the theory that beaches and warm weather motivate folks to stay in shape. Though I've heard NY isn't bad--diverse population, and 70% single...

Anyway, I like your approach. You got ripped first, then put on muscle. AKA23 has also taken a similar approach, and also has achieved great results. Most people start from "skinny-fat" and bulk--really just getting fat, and when they cut up, they lose muscle and are right back where they started. Your strategy seems to have been more effective.

So, my question would be, how did you go from skinny with no abs to skinny, but ripped? What did you change about your diet/training, etc?

NY is allright , 70 % single thanks to "Sex and the City".

It wasn't by choice that I started off from skinny ripped, only because I was always active, I ran a lot back where I'm from, was into gymnastics, martial arts, played sports religiously (soccer mostly), that and high metabolism kinda left me with no choice but to stay skinny for good chunk of my life, heh.
Since I started working out though I just started eating more & working out on a regular basis, that's about it.

Still looking good man, as someone pointed out earlier, definitely look bigger compared to your early pics. And you're still ripped as hell, awesome midsection. Inspiring stuff, keep it up!

It's not as good as it was before, but still there, thanks man.
I did manage to get abs of the month on sixpacknow.com :)
http://sixpacknow.com/anton.html

lol, 2 % is not healthy, but good try to you as well.
p.s: it's not a competition about who has the lowest bf%.

try and keep that waistline as u bulk up...its gonna b hard but try.
we'll see what happens :)

Those are pretty amazing lifts for someone who is 158lbs.

Anyways, you look great Antek since you've added that size. You seem to be adding it on pretty steadily, you'd look mean after a cycle of test:)
thanks man, it's taking longer than I expected, but hopefully it'll be worth it at 190lbs.

Yeah, I think BigGuns needs to post pictures because he can even think about ripping on someone like Antek's body.
yeah I'll be interested to see what 158lbs at 2% bf looks like, I just hope he's not my height, then he'd look like jack skellington.

IrideVolks
02-08-2005, 08:05 PM
you are the MAN

nucular muscle
02-25-2005, 12:34 PM
hey man you have my ideal build do you take muscle shakes and if so how many a day and how many calories per shake

peace

antek
03-03-2005, 02:43 PM
No, you DA MAN! Sorry haven't been here in a while.

you are the MAN

antek
03-03-2005, 02:44 PM
hey man you have my ideal build do you take muscle shakes and if so how many a day and how many calories per shake

peace

Hi, I don't count calories, if you mean protein shakes, I drink 2 a day, 1 in the morning and one after workout, and if I have time one before bed. :)

YeahMan21
03-03-2005, 06:08 PM
I aspire to look like you. Absolute perfect body...do you have a workout posted on here somewhere?

Rik-s
03-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Yehh his basic workout days are mate, but no specific lifts i dont think. Just check over his threads an youll find it, alot of other good stuff from other forum users as well tbh :)

Toothpick Teddy
03-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Id love to get to 165 and look like that. Im lean too so Id think adding 25 pounds could get me there. Im 140 now

bobk07
04-12-2005, 02:33 PM
damn, you looked big at 165. You look good man. Just a side note, pitt is 6 foot tall and weighted between 155-160 during fight club. So your a hell of a lot bigger then him. Even in Troy when he was at his biggest I read he topped off at 168. So you've managed to go way past your origional goal.

antek
04-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Hi, so I eventually got to 175lbs, in my opinion was in best shape of my life, and not too long after I got sick with flu, couldn't eat for two weeks, didn't work out, just laid in bed, ended up dropping down to 165lbs again. Ain't that a bitch.
There are a few pics of 175lbs I'm attaching

I aspire to look like you. Absolute perfect body...do you have a workout posted on here somewhere?
thanks man, throughout either this or my other thread I posted my routine before.

damn, you looked big at 165. You look good man. Just a side note, pitt is 6 foot tall and weighted between 155-160 during fight club. So your a hell of a lot bigger then him. Even in Troy when he was at his biggest I read he topped off at 168. So you've managed to go way past your origional goal.
Really? I doubt Pitt was 155, where'd you read that, everyone says different stats, and in Troy only 168, no way he looked way bigger.
But thanks anyway :)

sdbonin
04-17-2005, 02:00 PM
lookikng good dude, keep it up

Organichu
04-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Hey, you said you were gonna' include some pics.

-sniff-

bobk07
04-17-2005, 02:23 PM
I've read it in quiet a few places. I have heard from many sources that his weight was 155-160 (also he has very thin legs in fight club, ive seen training pics). I also read 168 for troy and hes said in interviews that he put on 10-15 pounds for troy, so the math works. I stive for his physique as well so i looked this stuff up. He just has a small build and light bones. I have a very simlar physique to you and pitt. I'm 6 foot 160-162. I look a lot like you when your were around 160ish. 8 pack with 14.5 inch arms, prob around 5 percent body fat etc. Many people say I look 170-175 but I guess I dont have a naturally heavy build. bone structure plays a big role and can be deciving when it comes to weight. That why i was suprised you want to get to 190 when you want to look like pitt who is 6 foot 155-160. But like I said you look good at 175 so keep it up if you like.

bobk07
04-17-2005, 02:31 PM
http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/mfi072d.jpg
http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/mfi072e.jpg
http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/mfi072f.jpg

Look at these pics, youll see what i mean about the skinny legs. These are fight club training pics. I actually got these from another thread on this site. I also read from the director of troy that they had to use a double at some points when it came to his leg shots in troy.

Beast
04-17-2005, 05:15 PM
His legs looked fine to me in Troy.

http://www.esford.com/Troy-Brad%20Pitt.jpg

bobk07
04-17-2005, 05:17 PM
yea for some angles it was need but not all, apparently. They are still much bigger then in fight club.

heres one of the clips where it talks about the leg double

Brad's Achilles legs
Producers of Brad Pitt's latest flick Troy have been forced to call in a body double after discovering that the Hollywood heartthrob's legs were too skinny.

Brad, who plays hero Achilles in the epic film about the Trojan Wars, is dressed in a leather shirt and boots for most of the action.

However, the man considered by many to be a perfect specimen has been replaced from the waist down with a leg double, reported to have 'thighs like tree trunks'.

A fellow actor on the 110 million movie told The Evening Standard, 'Brad's a great guy but close up his legs were just too thin.'

Achilles is the Greek mythological warrior who was eventually shot and killed in the heel, his only point of weakness.

Casting agent Sarah Dickinson, of London-based Casting Collective, said: 'It's quite common for body doubles to be used in filming.

'Actors learn to take these decisions on the chin. Who knows, Brad Pitt might have asked for a body double himself.'

Troy, directed by Wolfgang Petersen, also stars Orlando Bloom, Eric Bana and Diane Kruger and is currently shooting in Morocco.

15 July 2003

more news

1998-2005 DeHavilland Information Services plc. All rights reserved.

antek
04-20-2005, 06:07 AM
Hey, you said you were gonna' include some pics.

-sniff-

oh yeah, oops my bad, haha, forgot, anyway I'm replying again with attached photos.

antek
04-20-2005, 06:16 AM
Yeah I heard about his legs being skinny too. Those pics are kind of funny, they are almost as skinny as mine, weeeeeeeeee.
Anyway since I forgot before here are a few pics that I forgot to post last time.
1st pic's from feb, 2nd from march, before I got sick and lost most of my weight. :\

HahnB
04-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Looking absolutely ripped and shoulders esp look good- I think genetically you and pitt have very similar muscle shape in general.

Wierz
04-20-2005, 06:51 AM
hey man,

I know our situations aren't exactly the same, but I just wanted to say you're an inspiration for me. I've been sick off and on since December of last year and I'm really scrawny right now, but I can tell that you and I have similar bone structures. I used to get disappointed alot, thinking my frame would never hold very much muscle, and my wrists and ankles are pretty skinny, but seeing you add the weight makes me know that I can too. Bulking has been my biggest problem so far but now that I've seen pics of someone who's making it happen it makes it easier knowing I can make it there too.

sliver1
04-20-2005, 07:47 AM
Wierz, I'm in the same boat as you man. In fact, when I joined this site, Antek's pics are what inspired me too. Just eat everything in sight. I'm nowhere near Antek but I've put on 8lbs in the past 8 weeks, so it can definitely be done.

Antek, looking amazing mang. The first thing I noticed with the new pics is how much bigger your traps look And those delts are insane!

Herc
04-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Congrats on hitting your goal weight - too bad about getting sick. There was a nasty flu that went around my gym in Jan and you would see guys disappear for a week to 10 days and then return 10 to 15 lbs lighter - all muscle loss.

Bi's look huge in the pic of you doing a DB curl. I'm sure you'll get the mass back in no time.

BTW how tall are you (I'm sure it is in here somewhere, but I can't find it...)

WILLGETNICE
04-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Antek that 2nd pic is killer you look like you've put on more weight and still managed to be lean as hell. Chest and bi's look like they've gotten alot bigger. Great work man inspiring stuff. Here's a pic of me from a little over a month ago, think I have potential to be where you're at as far as overall physique? http://img141.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img141&image=dcp00026pn.jpg

P.S. What are you weighing at now? What's the diet/routine look like? Still just playing basketball for cardio? Thanks :ninja:

AnthraX
04-20-2005, 04:20 PM

Antek is 5'11. :micro:

antek
04-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Looking absolutely ripped and shoulders esp look good- I think genetically you and pitt have very similar muscle shape in general.
Thanks man, yeah I think I was in best shape of my life in those pics. My birthday's coming up, buy me some weight :)

hey man,

I know our situations aren't exactly the same, but I just wanted to say you're an inspiration for me. I've been sick off and on since December of last year and I'm really scrawny right now, but I can tell that you and I have similar bone structures. I used to get disappointed alot, thinking my frame would never hold very much muscle, and my wrists and ankles are pretty skinny, but seeing you add the weight makes me know that I can too. Bulking has been my biggest problem so far but now that I've seen pics of someone who's making it happen it makes it easier knowing I can make it there too.

Hey man,
Well I'm really flattered by that, anybody can shape their body anyway they want I don't see why you can't do the same, I'm still not anywhere near where I want to be, and don't worry about it, my wrists are still skinny, lol. :)

Wierz, I'm in the same boat as you man. In fact, when I joined this site, Antek's pics are what inspired me too. Just eat everything in sight. I'm nowhere near Antek but I've put on 8lbs in the past 8 weeks, so it can definitely be done.

Antek, looking amazing mang. The first thing I noticed with the new pics is how much bigger your traps look And those delts are insane!

Aww you guys, lol I'm just an average joe, but makes me happy people see me as inspiration, I am not big at all, or anywhere at a level where I want to be yet, especially with the recent weightloss, so thanks for the kind words and motivation. :)

Congrats on hitting your goal weight - too bad about getting sick. There was a nasty flu that went around my gym in Jan and you would see guys disappear for a week to 10 days and then return 10 to 15 lbs lighter - all muscle loss.

Bi's look huge in the pic of you doing a DB curl. I'm sure you'll get the mass back in no time.

Bi's I didn't measure at the time but the medium size shirts I usually wear were pretty tight around the arms. I'm 5'11.
Yeah the ****in' flu is a bitch. :\

Antek that 2nd pic is killer you look like you've put on more weight and still managed to be lean as hell. Chest and bi's look like they've gotten alot bigger. Great work man inspiring stuff. Here's a pic of me from a little over a month ago, think I have potential to be where you're at as far as overall physique? http://img141.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img141&image=dcp00026pn.jpg

P.S. What are you weighing at now? What's the diet/routine look like? Still just playing basketball for cardio? Thanks :ninja:

Yeah I improved in the chest a bit since I last posted here. I think you deffinetly have a good build, don't know why you would want to be like me overall, I'd shoot for Nick Auger's physique as a goal.
Diet is crappy I eat three times a day only, with few shakes along the way.
Yeah now since the spring came and the weather is at it's best I'm outdoors all the time, rollerblading, playing ball. :)
Keep up keepin' up, man.

emjlr3
04-20-2005, 06:01 PM
antek, your a beast dude, ripped with some good size, hope I can keep my size throughout my cut as you have been able to bulk while staying cut, Im catching you though, give me a month or two, then maybe we can compare, until then, your the most ripped guy here :)

rafe
04-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Average joe my a** man, you're one lean mofo with decent size, and on top of this you're a model. I've said it before, but your progress is inspiring, keep it up. I'm sure you'll gain that lost weight from the flu right back.

Structureboi86
04-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Hey Antek, I don't know if this has been covered before...but how do you work your shoulders? Like what kind of routines do you have? Your shoulders are just freakin amazing.

antek
04-21-2005, 02:02 AM
antek, your a beast dude, ripped with some good size, hope I can keep my size throughout my cut as you have been able to bulk while staying cut, Im catching you though, give me a month or two, then maybe we can compare, until then, your the most ripped guy here :)

you already beat me in terms of being true to the site, you're bigger at over 6' & 190lbs, and you're only 19, I'm gonna go cry in the corner now.

Average joe my a** man, you're one lean mofo with decent size, and on top of this you're a model. I've said it before, but your progress is inspiring, keep it up. I'm sure you'll gain that lost weight from the flu right back.

haha, well that's flattering, i'm just here to share the progress and let people know that skinnies are people too. ;)

Hey Antek, I don't know if this has been covered before...but how do you work your shoulders? Like what kind of routines do you have? Your shoulders are just freakin amazing.

Gah! the shoulder routine.. mmkay, I might overdo mine, so I don't suggest you follow it, but here it is.

I do shoulders & back on the same day.
Wide grip pullups / 3 sets of 15.
Lat Pulldowns (behind the head) / 3(or 4) sets of 12reps.
Seated cable rows (with a bar) / 3(or 4) sets of 12 reps.
Front Military presses / 3 (or 4) sets of 12 reps.
Standing cable rows (with a bar) / 3 (or 4) sets of 12 reps.
Alternating front db raises (8-10reps) without rest followed by Alternating side db raises (8-10reps) / 3 sets.
Shrugs on a machine / 4 sets of 12.

Structureboi86
04-21-2005, 02:22 AM
Thanks man..if that routine produced those kind of shoulders you have, i will definetly follow your routine.

WILLGETNICE
04-21-2005, 07:49 AM
Antek, killer shoulder routine lol what does chest routine look like? Do you do barbell presses for chest or db?

Mad Max
04-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Antek you do have very impressive shoulders.

However I don't think there's anything original or special about his workout guys. It's about as ordinary as shoulder workouts get.

His shoulders are a result of good genetics and so on.

Doing that workout instead of any other standard shoulder workout, isn't gonna' give you any different results.

antek
04-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Thanks man..if that routine produced those kind of shoulders you have, i will definetly follow your routine.
I think genetics play a big part in the body development as well, I hear a lot from people that my shoulders are too wide for somebody of my frame.

Antek, killer shoulder routine lol what does chest routine look like? Do you do barbell presses for chest or db?
I do barbell presses.
Chest routine doesn't look like much,
pushups, incilne bench, machine press, db flyes, machine flyes.
:)

Antek you do have very impressive shoulders.

However I don't think there's anything original or special about his workout guys. It's about as ordinary as shoulder workouts get.

His shoulders are a result of good genetics and so on.

Doing that workout instead of any other standard shoulder workout, isn't gonna' give you any different results.

yeah pretty much what he said.
thanks. :)

antek
04-30-2005, 10:30 AM
here are a few photos from the same shoot when I was at 178 or so.
last one's fully relaxed, lol, such a fatty. :ninja:

getfit
04-30-2005, 10:40 AM
:omg: *faints* you look beyond awesome

latinomasfino
04-30-2005, 12:01 PM

dude and u said u dont relaly work out that much with weights im in like complete shock everytime u look bigger and bigger man yet still maintaining the leanness awesome dude just awesome :clap:

Hockey66
04-30-2005, 02:17 PM
Wow.. great work man you're ripped.

dissipate
05-01-2005, 03:12 AM
people would KILL for your genetics lol.

1r15h
05-01-2005, 06:55 AM
looking so much bigger than those days when you wanted to look like brad pitt!
Looks like you packed on the muscle well with minimal gains in bf keep it up dude always nice to follow your progress

Manveet
05-01-2005, 09:26 AM
looking great as usual.

bobk07
05-01-2005, 09:26 AM
damn dude, you did bulk up. you stayed real lean to. You couldnt have gained more then 3-4 percent body fat, prob less. cuz i remember when you were like 4.5 percent at like 165. is that accurate?

Mad Max
05-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Man you look a lot bigger, great progress. You're getting too big to be a model. Still incredibally lean.

galileo
05-01-2005, 11:00 AM

You're getting fat dude.

bobk07
05-01-2005, 01:52 PM
haha, the new batman movie's gonna kick ass!!

p.s: new pic, well not new but i just got it, it was the day before halloween. :clown: i was going off to bartend. :D

how much did you weigh in this pic?

bobk07
05-01-2005, 01:52 PM
oops sorry the pic didnt come with it.