PDA

View Full Version : wow diets are difficult, advice please??

Chris Cutler
07-17-2004, 08:07 AM
Hey guys, i know ive asked a lot about diets. Last summer I went on low-carb and lost 45 pounds in 7 weeks, it was all easy for me. But this summer I cant seem to get myself away from cheating. The whole well-balanced diet stuff is difficult, low-carb is difficult. So im thinking about switching over to a supplement that can boost fat burn, like ephedra-free stacker 2. Now im not that fat of a person, i have muscular legs and thin face, but my stomach is a tiny bit round, i have love handles and chest fat. I weigh about 170 at 5'5. I have until September 6th now to get down to 150. I think i can do it if i aim to lose 3 pounds a week, but its soo difficult for some reason, I get strong sweet cravings. Do any of you know of any supplements that work an are safe?? I know probably none of you are doctors, but im allergic to milk and i take a medication called Seroquel for depression/anxiety...seroquel is a scizophrenia medicine but my doctor told me it helps with depression/anxiety. So any supplements that u know of???

Wu36
07-17-2004, 11:48 AM
There aren't too many things short of DNP that will burn fat despite a poor diet.

Shao-LiN
07-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Can use synephrine for appetite suppression...other than that, man up, suck it up, and diet.

IdaMAN
07-17-2004, 12:24 PM
How odd, I thought I was reading my own post for a minute there lol. I am also 5'5 and 170. Let me know what diet you do and we will follow it together and see who gets to 150 the fastest. That could be a good way to stick to it. What do you think?

Chris Cutler
07-17-2004, 12:27 PM
sure thing Idaman...my AOL and MSN screen-name is VenezianPrince if u wanna talk further more about it.

Vido
07-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Please tell us why you HAVE to get down to 150 by September 6th. Setting unrealistic goals does more harm than good. And before anyone says that's not unrealistic, let me just say that if he's trying to retain muscle while losing the fat, then yes it is. Even pure "weight" loss of 3lbs/week is going to be pretty tough, and why would you want to lose muscle in the first place?

David
07-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Even pure "weight" loss of 3lbs/week is going to be pretty tough, and why would you want to lose muscle in the first place?

Not as tough as you think, buddy.

When I was in boot camp I lost over 50 pounds in 12 weeks.

All he has to do is eat 3 meals a day, walk about 5 miles a day, sleep 2-4 hours a day and get really sick.

I'll tell you, you do all those things and that fat AND muscle will just melt away!

BTW did you know grits is not the same as oatmeal? Boy was I surprised when I found that out!!!

Vido
07-17-2004, 03:57 PM
All he has to do is eat 3 meals a day, walk about 5 miles a day, sleep 2-4 hours a day and get really sick.

Oh, is that "all"? :rolleyes:

debussy
07-17-2004, 05:54 PM
wtf, this thread is ridiculous. it makes me mad because all you are doing is complaining. you already know the problems and you know how to fix it. just do it. there are no miracle drugs or shortcuts. this site is a bunch of hardworking people who sacrifice everyday just to reach there goals. take these people as motivation and just do what you need to do.