PDA

View Full Version : whats easier: low-fat or low-carb???

Chris Cutler
07-17-2004, 08:13 AM
Do you all find low-fat or low-carb diets to be easier? i know low-carb diets take away most sweets...low-fat just takes away fat, but still leaves the sweets. On a low-fat diet u can use nutri grain bars, oatmeal, and all that but u can still consume sugar...thats why im looking into the subway diet. In the morning ill eat a bowl of cinnamon roll oatmeal, then for lunch a Sub, for dinner a sub. I DONT workout for bodybuilding, i workout for general fitness. I go in the gym every other day just to workout every muscle, im usually done in 25 minutes, i cant get it in me to stay longer, lol. I also have workout videos at home and am doing abdominal videos everyday, or every other day for about 20 minutes a time, hoping it can flatten my belly. Sorry to get off track, but i know people say low-fat is hard for working out-so i was just stating that im not bodybuilding. So low-fat or low-carb easier???

Icceman
07-17-2004, 10:34 AM
i would say low fat would be more easy because basically everything you eat contains either simple or complex carbs...however this is just my opinion

harryhoudini66
07-17-2004, 10:41 AM
low fat

and the subway diet sucks.

Y2A
07-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Low fat is easier to stick to, by FAR.

Vido
07-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Low fat's easier, but what's wrong with a "balanced" diet?

Jasonl
07-17-2004, 02:23 PM
Low fat's easier, but what's wrong with a "balanced" diet?
Yeah, calorie reduced diets that are balanced>any low-carb/low-fat diet.

debussy
07-17-2004, 06:09 PM
I'm with them. There are no shortcuts.