Creatine

Meal 4
1 can tuna
2 cups 1% milk

Opticen MRP
1 cup 1% milk
2 tbsp PB
1/2 cup oats

What should I add to meals 3 and 4? I need 500-1000 more calories in there. Is that too much milk? Is it alright to eat pasta once a week or so? I'm trying to bulk so I want carbs and calories. Going for about a 4000 calorie diet. I weigh 165 lbs and am going for 180 lbs. Will be lifting 4 times a week.

Vido
07-18-2004, 06:42 PM
How about some vegetables? Not that they will add many calories, but any diet should include them.

Why are you having a meal replacement with a meal? You need carbs post-workout. The meal replacement would work well post-workout instead. Then, with your tuna, you could add a couple cups of rice or pasta. This would get you to where you want to be with calories and it would help to re-fill glycogen stores after you lift.

ryan-
07-18-2004, 08:03 PM
very good advice, thank you.

what about pre-workout? chicken and milk is ok?

Augury
07-19-2004, 06:28 AM
get a little more protein in the morning (meal 1). say some cottage cheese.

eat some nuts (cashew or peanuts) with meal 2 to get some more cals.

with Vido on the eating carbs post workout. asap. yum them down. body needs them right then. a mix of glucose/fructose and oats works really good. (or the MRP lol)

last meal of the day....or just before bed....cottage cheese again. full of caesin which is a slow release protein compared to whey. keep you anabolic for longer during the night.

Augs