PDA

View Full Version : i really do love big macs

ilovebigmacs
07-18-2004, 07:21 PM
...and i will be giving them up. :(

yes, i am a :newbie:, i've lurked on this site for sometime, and i've decided that it was time to get serious about my goals and make a lifestyle change.

here's what i'm looking at right now:

height: 5' 9.5"
weight: 179-182lbs
bodyfat %: ~17-8%

what i wanna look like:
height: 5' 9.5"
weight: 190-195
bodyfat %: ~9-10%

so roughly, i need to lose around 11-12 pounds of bodyfat and gain about 22 pounds of muscle. hard work, dedication, grit, and willpower will be needed to achieve my goals. here is the list of sups i'm taking right now.

Apex Volumizer (creatine + glutamine)
Apex Fat Burn 3 (caffeine)
Apex Multivitamin
Apex Antioxidant
Glucosamine (i have bad rotator cuffs)
Fish Oil pills (EFAs)

i could use some tips in my diet, i think i'm eating too many carbs (even though they're primarily complex carbs). i'm eating approximately 3200 calories a day, plus or minus a few hundred as i'm simply keeping rough estimates. my caloric split is probably 55-60% carbs, 30-35% protein, and 15-20% fats. i know i don't drink enough water per day but that will change.

as far as my workout routine, i will be lifting almost everyday, here's the plan:

day 1: deltoids
day 2: lats + traps
day 3: chest
day 4: biceps + triceps
day 5: quads, hammies, glutes, calves

any suggestions as far as workout routine is concerned is more than welcome . i plan on varying my workout routine each time i hit the weights to get maximal muscle gain, i'm not really looking for strength. i'm probably hitting between 6-10 reps/set.

again, any suggestions on nutrition, supplementation, lifting would be appreciated. if not, then you'll see an updated pic in about a month. cheers!

mark

p.s. the "before" pics are attached, but how to i get it so you don't have to click on them to view it?

pruneman
07-18-2004, 07:28 PM
welcome to WBB. may I be the first to spam your journal :spam:

Can't see too much from the pics, but it looks like you have a good base to build from.

dissipate
07-20-2004, 07:39 AM
i love big macs too :burger:

but it looks like you have a good base to build from agreed. you have nice traps.

:hello: :spam:

TheGimp
07-20-2004, 07:46 AM
I wouldn't say that's too much carbs. Make sure you're getting 20% fat rather than 15% for proper hormone production. Good luck with things :)

chops
07-20-2004, 08:02 AM
hey good luck :spam:

Focused70
07-20-2004, 09:20 AM
:spam:

I used to love big macs but haven't had one in a long while.

Nice split btw.

Stash