PDA

View Full Version : I seem stuck

edd91
07-20-2004, 06:21 AM
I seem to be stuck around 15% bodyfat. I think its because my diet I just eeat the same thing everyday. I've been reading the Lyle MCdonald interviews and have the basic jist of what his ultimate diet 2.0 is, I cant afford to get the ebook
Can anyone suggest good things to do? So far it seems I have to have 3 days of low carbs, then a day of high carbs, and repeat?
What are some good fat low carb foods that are tasty?

Augury
07-20-2004, 07:20 AM
the Ud2 e-book is only $20. thats not a huge outlay. I expect you would spend that on beer in a single evening on a friday night?

The book will help you so much. save up.

good fat, low carb meals? tuna+olive oil :) tuna+spinach, chicken plus spinach. oh i could go on and on. have a look at my journal. i list what i eat there. im not on ud2 anymore tho. im on a bulk. still keepng my carbs at 200g or below tho.

Augs

TheGimp
07-20-2004, 07:48 AM
If you can't afford the ebook, how can you afford gym membership or food? :scratch:

edd91
07-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Nah I dont drink due to kidney issues. Andposter above ^^, I struggle to pay for the gym and I still live at home.
Could someone tell me how many cals I should be eating on the low carb days and how many cals on the carbup days?

IdaMAN
07-20-2004, 03:54 PM
It might help if you offer up your stats so they have something to go on.

edd91
07-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Well at the moment im at 15% BF by calipers, and I weight about 75kg. about 5'10 and 17 years old

Augury
07-20-2004, 06:48 PM
UD2 is a 77 page e-book. Its a little more complex than just telling you how much carbs to eat on low and high days. It took me 2 reads through just to grasp the basic concept.

If you want to do a carb cycling diet, there is a more straight forwards one over at Avant Labs. Just do a search for the "twin peaks" diet over on their site.

I think it starts in issue #15 through to #16 with a QandA at about #17 or 18.

Im going to be starting that for bulking (though it can be used as a cut too) tomorrow.

Augs