PDA

View Full Version : Joint Supplements

brewski053
07-20-2004, 05:14 PM
Ive been taking this joint supp now for over a month, Its a joint support thangy, that has abounch of diff joint stuff in it. Ive taken 3 everyday so far.
My tedonitous and joints still hurt, could it be caused by the brand or quality of the supp?
Would it help if I took 5pills aday instead of 3?

David
07-20-2004, 05:21 PM
You're talking about glucosamine and chondroitin no doubt?

Spiderman
07-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Ive been taking this joint supp now for over a month, Its a joint support thangy, that has abounch of diff joint stuff in it. Ive taken 3 everyday so far.
My tedonitous and joints still hurt, could it be caused by the brand or quality of the supp?
Would it help if I took 5pills aday instead of 3?

For your joints... you can use Glucosamine Chondroitin as TripleP said, also, Flax Oil helps out along with a good ol' anti-inflammatory such as Vioxx. Its an arthritis medication, but I take 25mg/day for my tendonitis in my knees and I have no problems at all.

brewski053
07-20-2004, 07:06 PM
For your joints... you can use Glucosamine Chondroitin as TripleP said, also, Flax Oil helps out along with a good ol' anti-inflammatory such as Vioxx. Its an arthritis medication, but I take 25mg/day for my tendonitis in my knees and I have no problems at all.
You take 25mg of Vioxx? howd you get a RX for it?

Holto
07-20-2004, 09:01 PM
most joint care products won't do anyting for tendons

things like:

bromelain
devils claw
tumeric

are natural alternatives to vioxx

Spiderman
07-20-2004, 10:42 PM
You take 25mg of Vioxx? howd you get a RX for it?

Uh.. my DOCTOR??

Punky
07-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Are you still doing exercises that led to your joint issues in the first place?