PDA

View Full Version : Being Sick.. Recovery

Ryan6845
07-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Hey Fellas,

Well, Last night about an hour before I was gonna hit the sack, I had to take a bunch of stuff like my Protein Shake, Creatine, Glutamine, Multivitamin, because of my lack of time during the day..

about another 30 mins later.. I felt sick.. I dont believe it was from the Supps, but Im not 100% sure.. But my question was.. with me not "Throwing up" for an hour 1/2 after takin my supps, would they of digested already? Or did I lose them all, and with me being up ALL Night.. Throwing up.. What is the best way to recover.. I feel weak, tired, and muscles are sore.. (basic sick symptoms) I heard Chicken Noodle Soup, 7up, and Crackers help.. LOL, But I know that isnt the best way..

Just thought I would see what you guys thought, and what I should do/take for recovery..

Thanks a lot!
Ryan

emjlr3
07-23-2004, 08:08 AM
lots of fluids and rest and vitamin C(plus i like jelly toast ;)...basically ive had times where ive been sick and puked out stuff i hate 3 hours earlier...now i dont know how all that stuff goes into your body but my guess would be that u lost it all, sorry