PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get on the ECA. Help !!!

dieter
07-23-2004, 02:58 AM
I did a search on Yahoo for Stcker 2 and got a link on the number one spot on the sponsored links and went there. They seem to have a lot of ECA products. Anybody has been there yet or purchased anything? Need to lose the subcutaneous and belly fat soon !!!
Does Relacore work for the belly fat or is it just hype? They sell it for only $39 with free shipping.

Pete_Sebastiano
07-23-2004, 06:34 AM
Didn't you already posted this...Wtf?

brewski053
07-26-2004, 06:05 PM
I did a search on Yahoo for Stcker 2 and got a link on the number one spot on the sponsored links and went there. They seem to have a lot of ECA products. Anybody has been there yet or purchased anything? Need to lose the subcutaneous and belly fat soon !!!
Does Relacore work for the belly fat or is it just hype? They sell it for only $39 with free shipping.
www.1fast400.com
Basic EC stack, you dont need the aspirin...
vasopro ephedrine HCL 60caps for like $6.00
twinlab caffeen 100caps like $7.00

Vido
07-26-2004, 06:08 PM
My guess is you need a better diet, not a supplement. Post it and we can find out.

SalahG
07-26-2004, 06:25 PM
My guess is you need a better diet, not a supplement. Post it and we can find out.
ECA will help anyone burn extra calories, regardless of diet(even know this is the most important part to cutting fat).

Vido
07-26-2004, 06:29 PM
ECA will help anyone burn extra calories, regardless of diet(even know this is the most important part to cutting fat).

Yeah, but it should be added in as a "last resort" kind of thing, once everything else is in check and progress has stalled.