PDA

View Full Version : critique these new pix.

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 01:55 PM
I got myself Ripped fuel today. I like it a lot. For some reason after taking It I feel like I have more energy.

Any way here are the pix.

ryuage
07-23-2004, 02:14 PM
like stated before, eat lots and lift heavy.

and looking good btw.

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 02:22 PM
I eat enough but why lift heavy? My friend that I work out with recommends 8 to 12 reps for me?

buffzilla
07-23-2004, 03:49 PM
I eat enough but why lift heavy?

Why lift heavy? <----<< 'cos it's the only way to get bigger, and you clearly don't eat enough to grow musscle as your body fat is so low.

8 to 12 reps is quite a lot. Aim for 5-8 reps; you have to damage musscle tissue to make it grow, just moving your arms isn't enough.

You have a very low body fat - well done, but I can tell you don't lift heavy just by looking at your arms. They are quite thin. If you want to grow musscle you need to lift heavy. Maybe you're quite content with skinny arms, if so keep doing pussy weights and high reps.

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Well my goal is to get little bigger but stay very lean. I am going to get a complete check of my bf% and weight today.

antek
07-23-2004, 05:18 PM
you look like you're flexing your traps in every single picture. in my opinion it just looks funny.
p.s: ripped fuel didn't do squat for me. i've used it for maybe 3 weeks or so. not a slightest difference, maybe only works for people with good ammount of fat to burn.

vkefi
07-23-2004, 05:51 PM
eat man :/

do a clean slow bulk to help limit fat if your worried, or at least make it easeir to reburn off.

Personally, i dont like the pics. Your looking starved and skinny with bones a hanging :confused:

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 07:56 PM
you look like you're flexing your traps in every single picture. in my opinion it just looks funny.
p.s: ripped fuel didn't do squat for me. i've used it for maybe 3 weeks or so. not a slightest difference, maybe only works for people with good ammount of fat to burn.

Well that's cause your body fat is pretty darn low. Yeah I also think my traps are funny. Thanks for the opinion though.

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 08:00 PM
eat man :/

do a clean slow bulk to help limit fat if your worried, or at least make it easeir to reburn off.

Personally, i dont like the pics. Your looking starved and skinny with bones a hanging :confused:

Eating my ass off.

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Btw Anteky. When we playing ball? Your not scared are you?

antek
07-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Btw Anteky. When we playing ball? Your not scared are you?
the only thing i'm scared of is you falling, breaking your ankles, and landing on my sneakers. :)

antek
07-23-2004, 08:34 PM
the only thing i'm scared of is you falling, breaking your ankles, and landing on my sneakers. :)
I work every single day, and if I do have a day off, I'd rather go to the beach, swim and get a tan. so I don't know.

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 08:48 PM
Tough words but there only words. I think your scared of getting you butt whipped. :whip:

Btw I go to Rockaway beach a lot to surf. They have a basketball court not to far. Now I know you can be scared of that can you?

antek
07-23-2004, 10:47 PM
Tough words but there only words. I think your scared of getting you butt whipped. :whip:

Btw I go to Rockaway beach a lot to surf. They have a basketball court not to far. Now I know you can be scared of that can you?
i go to jones beach now and then. i'm not sure if they have basketball courts there. you drive?
p.s: rockaway beach is ugly

Danpiel
07-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Rockaway is ugly? What do you mean by that?

Danpiel
07-24-2004, 07:13 PM
and no I don't drive? Why you ask?

antek
07-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Rockaway is ugly? What do you mean by that?
it sucks. and i asked if you drive, so next time i go you can come and bring your game.
:indian:

Danpiel
07-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Rockaway is nice. Jones is nice too from what I hear. Umm do you drive?

Herc
07-26-2004, 07:41 AM
Well that's cause your body fat is pretty darn low. Yeah I also think my traps are funny. Thanks for the opinion though.

I think your traps look funny because your shoulders are lagging. Add some upright rows and laterals along with your military's. Your traps and shoulders should balance out in no time.

:thumbup:

BTW: what's the final goal? Runway, Ripped, or Fitness cover?

Danpiel
07-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Will do that. Goal Is ripped and a runway. I really would like to see me ripped but not big ripped. If that makes any sense.

buffzilla
07-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Do you mean amaciated?

dxiw
07-26-2004, 01:14 PM
emaciated is the proper spelling ;)

Herc
07-26-2004, 01:55 PM
Not a look most people on this board are going for but, if you are thinking Runway then you want to stick to a more cardio-vascular type routine. In fact, with the new trend your chest might already be on the big side for the runway models today. Stick with challenging (but lighter) dumbbell workoutsand circuit training, rowing machines are great for full-body cardio . Keep away from oblique (twisting or side) movements when doing abs, since obliques actually do grow and can make your waist look larger. Reduce calories and cut, cut, cut. It is all about low bf% and defined, long, "rope-like" muscles.

How tall are you? to pull off the runway thing you need to be 6' at least or else you just look puny. Also be wary of the emaciated druggie look which is just a hair width away from the runway look.

good luck.

Personally, I think you would be better off gaining about 10-15lbs of LBM, concentrating on shoulders, arms, & chest. (I assume, like all of us your legs and back probably need work too). That is going to give you a better package if you are trying to get into the modeling biz.

Danpiel
07-26-2004, 11:22 PM
I am 6'1 with 8% body fat and weigh 170lb. Well I want to look ripped. Meaning I don't want to flex to show of my body. Yeah I kinda agree that working on just my arms, Shoulders and chest will overall make me look better and thats basically what I am doing right now. My work out consists off 4 days gym and 4 days hardcore basketball games with friends. PLus I surf and skateboard a lot too. I eat very clean. Lots of fruits and veggies and protein shakes. I also want my abs to look really really :omg:

Will post my total diet and you guys can tell me what I should change or add.

Thanks.

Danpiel
07-26-2004, 11:25 PM
What exactly are rowing machines? Also LBM stands for Lean Body Mass?

Danpiel
07-26-2004, 11:26 PM
Oh almost forget my back is pretty decent but my legs are really small. I will take some pix.

Herc
07-27-2004, 07:26 AM
Offical name is an ergometer. They have a sliding seat and a flywheel upfront attached to a cross bar. It is to simulate skulling (long skinny boats with really long oars) It is a good overall cardio workout.

Don't go and just workout arms, chest, and shoulders - that is a bigtime rookie mistake. I suggest you focus on those bodyparts but don't negelect everything else. Including legs.

Also solidify your goal in your mind - what exactly do you want to achieve. Runway and :omg: abs are not the same thing. Take a page from Antek's book: find a pic of the exact body you want and stick with it until you achieve it.

Danpiel
07-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Will do.