PDA

View Full Version : got a great new bread out

thajeepster
07-26-2004, 10:23 AM
its called ROMAN MEAL CARB AWARE, it tastes just as good as any other whole wheat bread out there but only has 6 net grams of carbs a serving. And 5 grams protein, 50 cals, its great 4 slices a day, two with my breakfast and 2 for an afternoon sandwich is about the same as one slice of the regular stuff. You guys should try it out if you are cutting or if your just trying to lower your carb intake. Its a little pricey, 2.70 for a loaf, but hey, its worth it.

J-Man
07-26-2004, 06:39 PM
Bread takes it in the dumper. Man was not meant to eat bread or any other processed source of carbs. When it comes to carbs, if I can't pick it from a tree or pull it from the ground I don't eat it period.

ecliptic
07-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Bread takes it in the dumper. Man was not meant to eat bread or any other processed source of carbs. When it comes to carbs, if I can't pick it from a tree or pull it from the ground I don't eat it period.

Thats an interesting idea. You never eat bread?

_-_v_-_
07-26-2004, 07:45 PM
That's utter bunk.

Shao-LiN
07-26-2004, 08:43 PM

More for me then.

J-Man
07-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Thats an interesting idea. You never eat bread?

Never.

All my carbs come from natural sources. Fruit, sweet potatos and yams, brown rice. Pasta is a no no as well obviously.

kAiXuan
07-28-2004, 04:35 AM
WWJE?

lol

buffzilla
07-28-2004, 04:46 AM
RAW oats are my main source of carbs, I don't do bread either.

Max-Mex
07-28-2004, 12:30 PM
its called ROMAN MEAL CARB AWARE, it tastes just as good as any other whole wheat bread out there but only has 6 net grams of carbs a serving. And 5 grams protein, 50 cals, its great 4 slices a day, two with my breakfast and 2 for an afternoon sandwich is about the same as one slice of the regular stuff. You guys should try it out if you are cutting or if your just trying to lower your carb intake. Its a little pricey, 2.70 for a loaf, but hey, its worth it.

You're better off eating a light bread. Same thing, cheaper.

PiKappaWRX
07-30-2004, 02:41 PM
you could just go for that atkins wheat bread, i think it's similar to the roman meal carb thing. personally i like orowheat whole wheat bread.