PDA

View Full Version : New Pics - Suggestions Welcome

Draven_Fenix
07-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Here are some pics of me as of July 2004. I've been lifting for 3 years off and on and am about to start again. Please advise on what I should work on. No leg shots, sorry

My stats are

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 155
B/F: about 14%

Please tell me what I need to work on.

P.S. More pics attatched in next message.

Draven_Fenix
07-27-2004, 07:11 PM
More pics

rookiebldr
07-27-2004, 07:14 PM
I'd say eating,sleeping and lifting. Don't worry about focusing on any particular bodypart. Do the big lifts (bench, squat and deads) and round out with some additional exersizes. Remain consistent and you'll see lots of improvement in 3 months. :)

Draven_Fenix
07-27-2004, 07:18 PM
I do a lot of cardio as of right now... Also I do bodyweight exercises. Will it be OK to lift and still do these type of things? I don't want to everwork myself.

ecliptic
07-27-2004, 07:29 PM
It will be fine to do cardio, but you really should try to put on some mass, so I would recommend bulking up by dropping down on the cardio, and do more lifting. Develop a routine where you lift 3-4 times a week and maybe do cardio 1-2 times a week. Do this with proper diet/routine and you will see much improvement in a short amount of time. From the look of the pictures I would recommend bulking.

Draven_Fenix
07-27-2004, 07:39 PM
The only problem I seem to have is that my back and legs are way behind. Also my forearms. Should I focus more on these areas? Maybe work them twice a week and work the rest of my body just once?

jagleaso
07-30-2004, 07:50 PM
Focus on your compound movements, legs will grow with squats, back will grow with rows and dl's, and your forearms will grow just cause they will have no choice. Eat tons and lift heavy. Grow some more overall size before you decide what is way behind and needs the most help.