PDA

View Full Version : Bulking Weight Gain

Draven_Fenix
07-27-2004, 08:45 PM
I have seen pictures of guys who bulk and I see that a lot of them get a lot of weight in fat. I was wondering if this is because of certain aspects or if this is just what I have to face up to. I want to bulk up, but I don't at all want to gain near as much weight in fat as I have seen some guys gain. I want to bulk but still retain my body's natural curvature. I realize I will not be cut, but how can I bulk and still stay reasonably defined?

SW
07-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Eat alot like a bulk but make it "clean". Stay away from unhealthy foods i.e. cake and other s*** like that. You will gain fat with any reasonable bulk, but rest assured you're not the only one lol. Get alot of calories but not so many from fat. Read some labels, know what you're eating. Good luck!

PizDoff
07-27-2004, 08:53 PM
eat about 200 cals over your maintainance calorie intake

slower gain, less fat gain

Draven_Fenix
07-27-2004, 08:59 PM
If I do aerobic exercises along with my bulk, will this help to offset the amount of fat I put on due to the bulk. I spent almost two years burning off fat and it is almost completely gone. I am not too keen on putting more back on in a noticeable amount. I want to gain muscle, not fat. How much fat will I be looking at? I mean I don't want my tits to sag and get a beer belly. Ya know?

Vido
07-28-2004, 01:58 PM
If you do cardio it will burn calories...the exact same effect as eating less.