PDA

View Full Version : profanity [prof-vanity]

prof
07-30-2004, 03:43 AM
after bulking for the last few years, pretty half heartedly, i have managed to get to 205 lbs,

unsure of my bodyfat but my abs just disappered over the last couple of weeks tuttut

so i guess it is time for a cut

starting stats - i better fill this in in full later, but 5`11", 44" chest 34" waist 16" bi's

going to buy lyles book today and see what happens.

TheGimp
07-30-2004, 03:46 AM
Good luck :)

I look forward to reading about your experiences. By Lyle's book do you mean UD2.0?

prof
07-30-2004, 06:52 AM
yep UD2.0...........hang on just read this...... "First and foremost, if you're a male, you should have no more than 15% bodyfat"

now i think i am over this so i guess a general cut calories x 12 job should be my goal for a month or so, + adding in some intense cardio

now i hate cardio, i can lift till the cows come home, but running about just isn't fun anymore

so the plan is a few early morning brisk jogs, not more than 20mins or so, on non lifting days, or skipping for a similar duration.

off to cuba in a month so i could do with a couple of pounds off by then.

TheGimp
07-30-2004, 07:30 AM
Unless you are significantly over 15% I still think it's worth it to do UD2.0 from the start. Lyle's reasoning is that other methods should be as effective and a lot easier to stick to above this but I doubt you'd be able to gain muscle and lose fat at the rate that's possible with UD2.0.

prof
08-10-2004, 02:34 AM
well i'm off to a terrible start

stag night followed by a chest infection= no training for 2 weeks. Also i didn't feel like eating much. still feeling rough now.

tried to buy Lyles e-book, but the online form keeps spitting me out, and no reply from Lyle after i e-mailed him.

best laid plans etc.....................

Some amatuer dramatics group have hired space opposite my office and have been trying to learn Copacabana for days now, help me someone.

so hopefully i'll gety with the program by the end of the week....hopefully

prof
08-10-2004, 02:49 AM
just got the e-book through wannabebig, my computer is constantly losing my profile, so i have to keep logging in everytime i come over, so updates may be a little sparse.