PDA

View Full Version : question about opticen and nitrean

greathuskie
08-02-2004, 03:19 PM
nitrean:
is 24g's per serving going to be enough? im going to need about 200g's or protein a day since thats what i weigh, and 24g doesnt seen to be alot...id need about 4-5 servings a day, which means id need to buy a new bottle twice a month = $$

opticen:
this seems like a cheaper way for me to eat at work as well as having alot of protein in it, would 2 servings a day be good? one around noon the other around 7
opticen seems to be the way to go since it would work for my protein AND meal replacement..

edit: well aint i a noob i didnt even see the atlarge board :newbie:

Joe Black
08-02-2004, 03:34 PM
nitrean:
is 24g's per serving going to be enough? im going to need about 200g's or protein a day since thats what i weigh, and 24g doesnt seen to be alot...id need about 4-5 servings a day, which means id need to buy a new bottle twice a month = $$

opticen:
this seems like a cheaper way for me to eat at work as well as having alot of protein in it, would 2 servings a day be good? one around noon the other around 7
opticen seems to be the way to go since it would work for my protein AND meal replacement..

Heh, yes theres certainly a great deal of information in the At Large Nutrition forum

To answer some of your questions though. The 24 grams per serving is obviously open to how many servings you want to consume. Myself I consume 2 servings post workout giving me 48 grams of whey.

Opticen is perfect for a work snack and its exactly what I use it for. I consume one at 11am before lunch to keep me tied over from breakfast.

Opticen is a better choice if you are looking to use it as a whole meal (whilst at work) and personally I prefer nitrean post workout and I throw in some of my own carbs. But you;re right if you were looking to just purchase one Opticen might be best.

Shao-LiN
08-02-2004, 09:55 PM
nitrean:

opticen:

Why exactly do you want t get all of your protein from a shake? Do you not eat chicken, beef, etc.?

greathuskie
08-03-2004, 10:59 AM
i dont want to get all of it, hence the reason im not taking 8 servings a day, but what i eat is not up to me its up to my parents :P, and while i try to eat as healthy as possible, they dont eat that healthy

Holto
08-04-2004, 11:35 AM
give your partents the knowledge to make changes

if people knew they were eating bleach when they eat white bread they wouldn't eat it at all

we ceartainly wouldn't drink bleach...why would we eat it

greathuskie
08-04-2004, 05:21 PM
they dont listen :(

chris mason
08-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Protein is in nearly all foods. You are getting much more in your diet than you realize. It would not be necessary for you to take more than 2-3 servings per day of Nitrean in order to assure that you are getting sufficient quality protein (when you combine what you would be getting from the Nitrean and your daily food intake).

Nitrean's blend is superior to whey only products on several fronts, but one of the most important is that you will retain more of the ingested Nitrean than you would a whey only product.

Give it a try, we know you will like it.

greathuskie
08-07-2004, 10:32 AM
so ya think i should take 2 servings a day then eh, guess ill be reordering every 11 days! hope it works

Jamie270286
08-07-2004, 03:11 PM
is it possible to get nitrean in the UK or is atlargenutrition.com the only place you can get it.

chris mason
08-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Well, you cannot get it in stores (yet). We will ship to England, but the cost for shipping one jug of protein is roughly $20.

Interestingly enough, the co-owner of AtLarge is Hulk and he lives in England. We may expand to Europe in terms of local distribution within the next couple of years.

Jamie270286
08-08-2004, 04:34 PM
so as of yet we cant really get it yet in england. its not really worth it to pay an extra $20. i just hope you do expand to europe soon.

cheers

Jamie