PDA

View Full Version : Somebody please help me!!

Conor
08-04-2004, 12:10 AM
OK, here's my situation. I'm not trying to gain a lot of muscle, I just want to drop my bf percentage and chisel my body. I've been following a protien diet with a shake in the morning and a shake before bed, eating things like chicken about 4-5 times Daily. I do a cheat day here and there. I do cardio 3-5 days a week for over 40 minutes. I work my abs 2 times a week with wieghts and I work my arms and chest with weights 3 times a week. I've dropped my wait down to 149, but I've hit rock bottom. It's been 3 weeks with no result. Last week, I tried to switch up my diet and eat more fat and calories to see if I would somehow even toy with my matabolism and I got nothing. Still 149. I just want to get these last layers of fat off my abs and it's going nowhere. I was hoping to do this before I go back to school in a month and start lifting hardcore in the gym. Right now I only use moderate weights. Does anybody have any suggestions!?!? Please help me, I'm dying for chiseled abs.

Conor
08-04-2004, 12:16 AM
BTW, I'm about 5'7" and weigh about 149. I've never had a ton of muscle, but I would really just like to cut my BF down right now and worry about bulking up this winter. I take around 1300 mg of Calcium everyday, I ingest quite a bit of protien, and do my best to keep the calories and fat down. Hope this helps anybody who has suggestions for me. THANKS!!!!!!!!

BIG C
08-04-2004, 07:02 AM
You could try a fat burner of some type.

I use Eph/ Cafe.

Helped me alot.

Conor
08-04-2004, 11:05 AM
Like Adenergy or Hydroxycut? How truly effective are they? The only thing I'm worried about is losing the existing muscle I've built by using a supplement like that.