PDA

View Full Version : Quads are getting definition

Buffster
08-07-2004, 10:35 AM
http://buffster.00freehost.com/quads.jpg

I'm only training them for 6 months and are quite pleased with the results, but now it's time for my upperbody to get some definition.

greetz,
Ron

hutch
08-07-2004, 01:00 PM
good job keep it up i sugest a lil more cardio if your going for like a body builder look and Tanning :) keep up the good work and remeber hutch's 3d's

Desire
Disiaplin
Dedication

Behemoth
08-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Good strong looking quads. Keep it up!

Silverback
08-07-2004, 04:08 PM
good job keep it up i sugest a lil more cardio if your going for like a body builder look and Tanning :) keep up the good work and remeber hutch's 3d's

Desire
Disiaplin
Dedication

lol how's cardio going to make him look more like a bodybuilder? and disiaplin?!?! almost sounds like something to do with Jesus and the bible.

Quads are starting to take some shape Ron, work on pushing more weight on the squats/deadlifts and you'll have something special. Especially since thats only six months work, give it 2 years and you'll have some serious size.

Buffster
08-08-2004, 06:50 AM
Thanks all, there's still a lot of work I have to do. I have to bring up my calves and gain some more overall mass, but I'll do my best on it.

greetz,
Ron

Beast
08-08-2004, 03:11 PM
lol how's cardio going to make him look more like a bodybuilder? and disiaplin?!?! almost sounds like something to do with Jesus and the bible.

LOL Ron.

Yeah, man, how could you misspell that word that severely?

VasDeferens
08-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Disiaplin

most awesome typo I ever read in the history of the internet.

BulkMeUp
08-09-2004, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Big-Ron] and disiaplin?!?! almost sounds like something to do with Jesus and the bible.[QUOTE]
:zipit: