PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Site...

Canadian Crippler
08-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Forgive me if this has been posted 96.38 times, but I think everyone should know about this site.

http://www.calorie-count.com/

EDIT:
http://www.calorieking.com/

Roid_Rage
08-09-2004, 12:20 PM
I felt bad for you when I saw you failed your July goals. But then I chuckled when I saw your age! You're only 15!! Don't look at it as failed, but more of a "not there yet". You're still growing, don't make goals like that for yourself. But if you have to, ask yourself why you didnt meet your goals...are you getting adequate sleep/rest? do you make sure not to skip any meals? are you eating the right foods? Could you be overtraining? Just eat well, train hard, rest and everything will fall into place...trust me.

Canadian Crippler
08-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the kind words :p

I didn't meet them because I started caring more about playing basketball than working out, for about 2 or 3 months. When I set that goal, I knew I could reach it. I didn't because I didn't care to. Those nice, bold, red words of FAILED will inspire me to start caring about my goals (when I set them once again).

geoffgarcia
08-09-2004, 10:47 PM
alter, have you tried fitday or dietorganizer? just wondering how they compare to that one...does it have a free trial period?

JTyrell710
08-09-2004, 11:09 PM
i disagree, nothin would motivate me more than failure.

howabout a great big FAILED sign, i thinkn im i should tatoo that to my forehead backwards so i see it every mornin in the mirror...

Canadian Crippler
08-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Geoff: Well these are just sites with organized lists of nutrional facts about food products. Fitday would be more of a tracking diet-thingamabob. Which reminds me, I better start my fitday account right about now :D.

geoffgarcia
08-10-2004, 08:27 AM
calorie king has software

galileo
08-10-2004, 08:28 AM
i disagree, nothin would motivate me more than failure.

howabout a great big FAILED sign, i thinkn im i should tatoo that to my forehead backwards so i see it every mornin in the mirror...

You're 15 too, right?

fishbrains
08-11-2004, 04:02 PM
I am 15 too woo hoo!