ryuage
08-11-2004, 12:57 PM
you need a tan

sublime99
08-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Definetly a tan and also lets see those wheels

BCC
08-11-2004, 02:00 PM
All around, looking pretty good. For the posing, you need some work on your side poses.

Silverback
08-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Nice work buffster, how much time is there between the 2 vids? you seem to look much better. I think your posing seems better too.

How are you training currently? still with a powerlifting emphasis? looked through your journal and really like the routine your doing, if thats still the case. I think you should get back to updating it mate :)

Beast
08-11-2004, 04:11 PM
Posing is a lot better. :thumbup:

Oh and take the bandana off and burn it, lol.

Buffster
08-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Back's doing great.

How long are you going to bulk?
Not anymore, I started cutting about two weeks ago and want to drop down to 9-10%

Definetly a tan and also lets see those wheels
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12507

All around, looking pretty good. For the posing, you need some work on your side poses.
Thanks, I still find it hard to do a good side-chest, but I'll practice on it.

Nice work buffster, how much time is there between the 2 vids? you seem to look much better. I think your posing seems better too.

How are you training currently? still with a powerlifting emphasis? looked through your journal and really like the routine your doing, if thats still the case. I think you should get back to updating it mate :)
There's one week between both videos. I've still got powerlifting elements in my training and I still kept a log, I'll start a new log so you guys can read it.

Posing is a lot better. :thumbup:

Oh and take the bandana off and burn it, lol.
LOL :D