PDA

View Full Version : Arm shot, new member. Bathroom mirror didn't break???!

mega
08-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Edited*

Posted in my routine thread.

skinny no more
08-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Nice, you have a really high peak. How long you been training and what are your stats?

mega
08-11-2004, 02:58 PM
I'm new, I do not know exactly what "stats" mean (maxes, size, etc). I am assuming my max? I don't deadlift at all, I don't squat at all, and I have been lifting seriously for about 8 months. My max with bi's isn't much, maybe 55lbs dumbbells a few times???

Beast
08-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Your arm looks great, especially since you've been only lifting for 8 months.

I looked at your journal. You've progressed nicely. Too much volume for me, though.

Also, I wouldn't call that a "leg day," lol. More like a "calf day."

mega
08-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Haha, definitely not a leg day.

Batman
08-11-2004, 09:48 PM
If your legs are as impressive as your arms, you have a nice physique.

Great arms by the way. Are you eating 1.5 to 2 g of Protein per lb?

mega
08-11-2004, 10:22 PM
No, my legs need work, as well as my lats (compared to some shots I've seen on this forum).

I take about exactly my bodyweight in protein, if not about 20g under. I do protein drinks (60g total), 20g per drink 3 times a day, and eat small meals that consist of about 20g of protein a day (5-6 times). So yea, about 20g under my bodyweight. The problem I have with bulking is the extra fat in the stomach. That makes me want to stop bulking and just diet, but I don't think my arms or back would grow at all if I just slimmed down again.

rookiebldr
08-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Great progress for just a few months. To add 30lbs and still be that lean is great. Your bi, shoulder and lat looks great in that pic.

BTW, when people as for stats, the sometimes mean lifts but also will refer to measurements such as arm size (since that's what you posted a pic of) and height, weight, bodyfat etc. You already mentioned the height and weight. :)