PDA

View Full Version : One a Day Maximum..

Dramafades
08-11-2004, 05:01 PM
I just bought a bottle of "One a Day Maximum" its supposed to give me energy. Now im 15,weighing about 183 lbs. If I take one tablet a day,everyday,for 3 weeks to a month,and this helps me do my cardio better,will i see/notice results? Note: Im also starting to go to the gym.In which i will lift weights,and do cardio also.

Jasonl
08-11-2004, 05:11 PM
What is in it?

Holto
08-11-2004, 05:17 PM
whatever you do...

don't take two a day

and don't take one after Midnight

Dramafades
08-11-2004, 05:33 PM
whats in it is....vitamins A C D E, thiamin,riboflavin,niacin,vitamin B6,folic acid,vitamin b12,bioton.pantothenic acid,calcium,iron,phosphurous,iodine,zinc,magnesium,copper,selenium,manganese,chromium.molybdenum,ch loride,potassium,nickel,tin,silicon,vinadium,boron.

It says that it is A "High potency Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement.

geoffgarcia
08-11-2004, 06:23 PM
If I take one tablet a day,everyday,for 3 weeks to a month,and this helps me do my cardio better,will i see/notice results?
assuming your eating a well balanced and appropriate diet you shouldn't notice any difference at all nor will you see any better cardio or lifting results.
The benefits of taking supplements are long term not short term.

Kinda like living in a smog/polluted environment, over 20 years it wont hurt you but over 40 you might develop some health issues (loose generalization)

Canadian Crippler
08-11-2004, 08:50 PM
I take Centrum Performance... it provides 100%-300% of DV for almost all of the vits/mins you mentioned. To say it has helped me would be an overstatement though... it's just healthy to get in all of these levels of vits/mins when doing exercises almost everday like running and weightlifting.

Max-Mex
08-11-2004, 10:00 PM
whatever you do...

don't take two a day

and don't take one after Midnight

Gremlins!

Holto
08-12-2004, 11:28 AM
I take Centrum Performance... it provides 100%-300% of DV for almost all of the vits/mins you mentioned. To say it has helped me would be an overstatement though... it's just healthy to get in all of these levels of vits/mins when doing exercises almost everday like running and weightlifting.

drop the Centrum and buy a multi that dosen't have synthetic preservatives

Centrum has several and they are not necessary

the Vitamins you buy in a health food store do not have any