PDA

View Full Version : Diet

Shobe
08-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey guys. Here is my current diet situation and lifting schedule tell me what you think. First, I'll tell you a little about myself. Well in 2001, I weighed 265. I now weigh 200lbs. I did it on slim fast. Currently I'm back on Slim Fast, because I'm the type of person who gains weight if I'm not on a strict diet like that. And I'm looking to lose more weight, but gain muscle at the same time. Any way, here is an example of my day; tell me what you think.

Breakfast-Slim Fast & Piece Of Fruit
Lunch-Slim Fast & Piece Of Fruit
Dinner-Healthy dinner. Protein, little carbs & a vegetable.

Lifting Schedule
Mon-Bi's, Tri's, Chest
Tue-Traps, Deltoids
Wed-Back/Lats
Thur-Abs/Cardio
Fri-Abs/Cardio

Shobe
08-18-2004, 08:09 PM
And also, do you think in my situation and goals, do you think if I took some type of creatine, would it help me or hurt me? I wanna try V12. But also keep in mind, I"m trying to to lose weight, but put on muscle too.

Slim Schaedle
08-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Slim Fast is crap. I can add more to this topic later, but I just wanted to get that out.

RBC13
08-18-2004, 10:56 PM
Slim fast is just sugar and milk. If you want it that bad mix the two. Your diet needs more than "a" vegetable, have mulitple at the least and in large proportions. Hopefully your getting at least 1 gram per pound of protein, preferable by natural sources. Looking, dont see much of fat in your diet.

Vido
08-19-2004, 06:37 PM
There are FAR better "strict" diets than SlimFast. You want a strict diet, look into UD2.

You can't lose weight, yet gain muscle at the same time, especially when your diet is lacking protein as yours is.

Creatine won't result in miracles, but it can't hurt...your money IS better spent on food though.