PDA

View Full Version : Bigmalones Journal

bigmalone
08-19-2004, 06:14 PM
ive been lifting off and on for about 2 years now, so now i am finally going to make a journal and get on the right track and STAY THERE. tomorow is the first day. i will write down what i do for workouts each day. right now my routine looks like this.
monday shoulders arms
tuesday cardio
wednesday legs
thursday off
friday chest back
sat and sun off

hopefully keeping this journal will keep me where i wanna be. see you tomorow for chest back day.

bigmalone
08-20-2004, 12:00 PM
today i had one hell of a day at the gym. i was really pumped up and excited to get back into it.
today was chest and back day.
bench 160 pds on the bar x 3
incline db bench 70pds x 2
flys 40pds x 2
dbpullover 60 x 2 need to raise wieght on this one to 70

medium grip pull ups x 2
close grip pull ups x 2
db rows 50 x 2 need to raise wieght on this one to 60
uprite rows 90 x 1 100 x 1 do both sets 100 pds next time
shrugs 180 x 2

felt very good after workout. im bulking right now so im eating everything i can. im gonna put together some kind of ab program, probably start it tomorow. IM F&*KING PSYCHED AND READY TO THROW SOME WIEGHT AROUND!!!!

bigmalone
08-21-2004, 01:22 PM
this mornings wieght was 220, hoping to pack a bunch of good wieght with this bulk. decided to move my weekend cardio day to sunday this weekend. sunday was a off day anyways so it wont hurt to switch off days. still got down and did my abs though.
crunchs 50 x 3
leg raises 25 x 2

first time doing abs for a long time so i went kinda light.
tomorow will be cardio day, and then im back in the gym on monday.
chest feels a little sore from yesterdays hardcore chest workout.
feels so f&*king good boys

bigmalone
08-23-2004, 03:50 PM
cardio day sunday

did my cardio today, wich included a warm up jog that lasted about 5 minutes. then did hiit training wich included 6 sprints. felt very good doing it hope to find a track and do my sprints there next week.

i also did my abs today
did 3 x 50 crunchs
3 x 25 leg lifts.

bigmalone
08-23-2004, 11:42 PM
today was a good gym day. did shoulders, bi's and tri's today

shoulder press 3 sets
db lat raise 2 sets
db incline lat riase 2 sets

barbell curl 3 sets
hammer curl 3 sets

narrow bench 3 sets
dips 3 sets

going to start putting more focus on my food intake. i am bulking so i should be eating more frequently than usual. tomorow is cardio day

bigmalone
08-24-2004, 06:05 PM
wow am i sore from yesterdays workout!!!!! it was hard to roll over in bed last night my shoulders and arms felt like jello all night.
today i did abs
crunchs 3 x 50
leg lifts 3 x 25

it was cardio day so i got out and ran today. ran 1.5 miles. back was hurting a little bit aint to sure why but it did. tomorow is leg day

bigmalone
08-25-2004, 11:54 AM
never been a big fan of leg day, but i know that you gotta do em.

did pretty good didnt feel to motivated till i got into my warm up, but had a good workout, my legs still feel pumped.

squats 3 sets
lunges 2 sets
leg extensions 2 sets
leg curls 2 sets
calf raises 4 sets

i also did my abs this morning

crunchs 3 x 50
leg lifts 3 x 25

tomorw is a off day, gonna enjoy it , get some rest. see you all friday for chest and back day.

bigmalone
08-30-2004, 06:44 PM
**** ME got ****in lazy since my last workout last wednesday. its now monday and i havent been in the gym. actually i do have a good reason with work taking up so much time the last few days, but im not gonna use it. i made this journal so i could get back on track and in the gym. and thats what im gonna do. this is THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL HAVE A SORRY ASS ENTRY AND A UNSCHEDULED BREAK FROM THE GYM, SO HELP ME GOD. tomorow i will pick it back up with shoulder and arms day.