PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready to BULK

FrenchTickler
08-19-2004, 07:13 PM
This is a before shot before I start my next bulk. I'm moving back into college beginning of october where I can really hit the weights hard again for the next three months. I haven't lifted since mid june because of I travel every week for work and I never have a weight room around to work in :(. But I'm done with work now, and I'm planning on using september as a month to ease myself back into the flow of lifting again, then oct through dec, i'm going to hit it hard again. I can't wait! My school does body fat testing one thursday every month so I'll be using that to keep myself in check. I haven't done it yet because I guess I'm too affraid to know what I'm at right now. Any guesses? Wish me luck!

Ryan

galileo
08-20-2004, 05:12 AM
Perhaps 12-ish.

AzBboy
08-23-2004, 07:09 PM
dang dude nice back! everythings lookin good, quite notable your back, Very visible from the front, just the look im currently tryin to achieve.

AzBboy
08-23-2004, 07:11 PM
oh ya and irrelevent but were u reffereing to a sex toy, or rene dupree with your username by any chance?

FrenchTickler
08-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the kind words bro :). My username refers to the movie Dumb and Dumber. The part tward the end when they are handcuffed to the bed and they are talking about Fretia Felcher and Harry says "Fretia told me the whole slezy story Mr. French Tickler." One of the best movies of all time :D