PDA

View Full Version : OK, tear me apart

Geeper
08-20-2004, 05:15 PM
All right here's my first picture, (hopefully I can post it) tear it apart boys,

If you were me would you bulk, cut, work on body part X?????

Just be brutally honest, I can take it.
Trust me I really can, I've gone from a 300 pound piece of lard with 10 inch bi's to this in a year (190 pounds 16 inch bi's), so I think I'm doing pretty good, just need your ideas on which direction to take it next. (bulk, cut etc)

MM
08-20-2004, 05:21 PM
Hey, what do you want? It's up to you, really. If I were personally you, I wouldn't cut (technically) so much as I'd make sure I was eating pretty clean. It looks like you have a lot of muscle there, so I would really work on toning my body now instead of beefing up.

But hey, it's up to you. If you want to be huge, you need to bulk.

sublime99
08-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Your arms are your strong point, work hard on your chest and back they will give you more of a large physique. Overall you are very lean, now gain some weight and bulk. :strong: :burger:

Geeper
08-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Thanks everyone for your input!!! Any ideas, suggestion etc are great!!!

I think I let my chest get away from me from when I was fat and had real big man boobs, and never thought they would end up being my biggest weakness, but as the weight came off they just disappeared into nothing.

Of course being a begginer and not knowing better I hit my arms harder than anything else, and it seems to show, there diffenetly has been growth and strengh increases.

I just started doing my abs about a month ago, and I know that I have a LONG way to go there, but I agree with the poll, my chest has to come up big time.

I wish I knew how to pose better!!!

galileo
08-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Bulk and work on everything.

Rock
08-21-2004, 01:14 PM
if the word bulk means eat so much more than you are bound to gain water and fat, I heavily disagree.

Eat large portions of clean foods and gain like mad, thats what I have done.

Canadian Crippler
08-21-2004, 01:23 PM
That's why you are Hyuuuuu:Duuuyyuuuge?

edge-man
08-21-2004, 02:01 PM
I would say that your arms are your best feature, chest is a little behind, but the abs need some work. I used to not bother doing abs after an intense workout, for some reason I thought they were easy to gain so "I'll do it later". I found out they just need as much concentration as every other body part, and this was a good lesson for me to learn.

Would help if I read all of your post first - lol! I would just continue with your diet that you have now, not cut, not junk-food bulking, just eat lots of clean food and your abs will show better in time.

rookiebldr
08-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Work your legs maybe since they weren't shown? And remove the tats. ;)

Geeper
08-21-2004, 03:33 PM
I didn't bother to take a picture of my legs because ethey are naturally HUGE. I used to work them once a month or so and they were still some of the biggest and strongest at my gym, now I'm trying to get them more defined and am finally working them as often as everything else.

Great comments! Really motivating me!