PDA

View Full Version : Milk consumption

DarrenEff
08-24-2004, 07:56 PM
I consume anywhere from 4-8 cups of chocolate milk a day. I don't drink pop or juice....just the milk and water. I'm currently bulking and don't really care if I gain fat....is this too much?

Manveet
08-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Well, you just stated that you don't care if you get fat. Therefore, it doesn't really matter if the amount of milk you drink is too much.

On the other hand, I would consider that too much milk. Also, I wouldn't drink chocolate milk either. But these are all just personal preferences.

darkdan
08-25-2004, 07:47 PM
Depends on what the rest of your diet looks like.

You're better off drinking a half gallon of milk a day than a 2 liter of mountain dew.

MM
08-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Four to eight cups is what I drink, with very little fat gain. Very, very little. When you say "chocolate milk" do you mean "chocolate whey" milk?

DarrenEff
08-25-2004, 10:21 PM
haha no, I mean actual store bought chocolate milk, plus i consume about 1-2 cups of whey a day (in milk) as well

smalls
08-26-2004, 11:51 AM
When I bulk I usually get over 1 gallon of milk and 4 cups of chocolate milk a day, I'm still alive. It depends on what your asking about too much. How does the rest of your diet look.

Hatred
08-26-2004, 12:25 PM
If you absolutely MUST have chocolate why not make it a protein shake and kill tewo birds with one stone? ON whey tastes like the real deal..

DarrenEff
08-26-2004, 01:12 PM
Ummm, possibly because I dont think I could down that many glasses of whey a day, plus I'd be spending more money for white milk + whey, then just chocolate milk

meltedtime
08-26-2004, 02:03 PM
That is a lot of milk. Check out this site. A lot of info on milk.

http://www.notmilk.com/

I'm still drinking milk because I love my cereal and nothing washes down a peanut butter sandwich better. Still makes you think about it a little.

melt

Genacide
08-26-2004, 02:26 PM
Grape Juice 170 Cals in just 8 little oz. :)
Not the protein of Milk thou :-(

Shadowless
09-08-2004, 09:32 PM
That is a lot of milk. Check out this site. A lot of info on milk.

http://www.notmilk.com/

I'm still drinking milk because I love my cereal and nothing washes down a peanut butter sandwich better. Still makes you think about it a little.

melt

HA ha

I found that site actually last night and was reading over it. Backs up my claims of how unhealthy milk actually is and how society has been brainwashed into thinking different.

It's all about the benjamins though..

mattburns
09-09-2004, 03:19 AM
i dunno about society brainwashing me, but milk tastes nice and is pretty beneficial in my diet. ill have a look at tht site and see if it changes my mind.

Shadowless
09-09-2004, 04:53 AM
Let me clarify my brainwashing comments, I met brainwashing on the fact of nutrition in a total. The corporations are so money hungry that people like myself don't know and were never taught anything about proper nutrition. I was brought up thinking things like milk, meats, dairy, supermarket food had nothing but the best intentions for my body.

mattburns
09-09-2004, 09:27 AM
ahhh i see, i get what you mean :)