PDA

View Full Version : Help with 33LBS LOSS

sublime99
08-25-2004, 08:58 AM
What is a good diet split i just started using fitday and my split was 30-30-30 yesterday and so far today it is on track for that now. My goal right now is to drop 33 lbs by the end of DEC that is roughly 2 lbs a week for 8 lbs a month give or take a little, i think this way i will retain my mass and just loose the majority of my extra weight. I have around 22-25% bf right now and i weigh 273 so at 240 i will be around 15 % bf i think correct me if i am wrong. I want to drop to 15% of my bodyfat bY end of Dec that means i have about 16 weeks to do it.

Any help is appreciated i wil try and post my first two days of fit day on here.

I am 6'1
25 yrs old

most of my weight is around my middle. :alcoholic

:strong:

Ğragons
08-25-2004, 09:00 AM
well iff u wanna keep your muscle mass

protein || carbs || fat

50% 25% 25%

would be good?
not sure iff your bf will drop that low, but it might, get running load of cardio and ull be sorted :p

sublime99
08-25-2004, 12:00 PM
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=sublime99

There is my fitday link tell me what you think, i only have what my diet has consisted of for two days so far. What is posted in fit day is most of the foods i eat anyway on a daily basis i eat ice cream and barbequed food on the weekend on sunday only is my cheat day. Oh yeah and that is what i will eat for the rest of the day i have already plowed through my first 3 meals and after i work out tonight i will have a shake and possibly another chicken breast with brown rice. Should i keep it the same or lower my cals to reach my goal and also i want to keep my mass, oh and also is my fats to high if so how do i lower them just cut out the cheese, and mayo and so on or just get low fat products.

Vido
08-25-2004, 03:55 PM
An iso-calorie breakdown is probably good, provided that you are getting a minimum of 1g protein/lb bodyweight. If you're not, drop some carbs and add protein until you are, and then this will be your macro split.

sublime99
08-26-2004, 01:03 PM
Does it matter how high my fat % is though i have the protein and carb thing down i just need to know about the fat%.

Vido
08-26-2004, 01:05 PM
There's only 3 macronutrients. If your protein and carbs are set, you're kind of forced to eat a certain amount of fat, aren't you? The exact % isn't a big deal.