PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice from experienced lifters!!!

Flexy
08-25-2004, 12:21 PM
What's up everybody!!

Here is my situation. I have weightlifted before, have great knowledge of nutrition and weightlifting. Whenever I start weightlifting I eat more food, at the same time I put on lots of fat. If I eat less calories I feel tired and my gains go down the drain. Right now I do lots of cardio and high repetition weight training at home and I started working 5 days a week, pretty physical job, I have lost 20 pounds of bodyweight and look pretty lean, now I would like to add some muscle. Any advice on training and diet, I don't want to get chubby, that's all. Thanks for all the advice.

My stats as is:
5`10
170lbs
BF% 12-14

furious
08-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Research the sight and the forum. Your question is far too general to garner an effective response.

Vido
08-25-2004, 03:48 PM
You're not even asking a specific question. Anything that someone could possibly tell you will have already been covered numerous times all over the forum.

mattburns
08-25-2004, 04:02 PM
take a look at all the articles too, just read them all, maybe check out the WBB routines.

BulkMeUp
08-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Whenever I start weightlifting I eat more food, at the same time I put on lots of fat.

Any advice on training and diet, I don't want to get chubby, that's all. Thanks for all the advice.

Eating a lot and putting a lot of fat would indicate you have not calculated your protein, carb and fat intake appropriately. Read up on diets and work one out that works for you and your lifestyle and activity.

Then again it depends on what your idea of 'a lot of fat' is. As mentioned above, your question is too general. work out the diet and provide stats. What was your weight and bf% at the start and what was it at end and how long did it take. Needs stats and figures for a more definate answer.

ElPietro
08-26-2004, 12:34 PM
List what food you are eating.