PDA

View Full Version : A new chapter for Chicker!

Chicker
08-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I exist again! :D After a series of craptacular incidents and falling into terrible eating patterns (as in, not eating), I'm back on my feet. I had my first work out today since everything happened, and it went really well. I took it easy because I didn't want to push myself too hard, since I'm still sort of recovering, but I definitely noticed that I'm weaker and have considerably less endurance.

I mostly stuck to unweighted stuff, besides shoulder and arms stuff. So I did stuff like push-ups, crunches, unweighted squats, calf raises, you know, that kind of stuff. And like I mentioned, light cardio, I went for a quick jog.

Then I had a good ol' protein shake. Heh.

Anyway, I'll be updating as often as possible from now on. Yay. Hopefully going for a run tomorrow. I'll be at my dad's and I won't have any weights, so it'll be a cardio day.

Glad to be back! :) :strong:

ericg
08-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Good luck getting back on track!!

ryuage
08-26-2004, 01:58 PM
welcome back I suppose :)

TheGimp
08-26-2004, 01:59 PM
Welcome Back! :D

Good luck getting back into things, sounds like you're off to a good start.

Chicker
08-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the support, guys! Very helpful. :D

Chicker
08-29-2004, 10:09 AM
Okay, so, I couldn't find time to post, but Friday I did a 20 minute jog (since I had no equipment, cardio was my only option)

Today, I did an ab/calf workout. I'm still working back up to my usual routines, but I think I did pretty good.

For abs, I did 5 minutes of ab routine without stopping (except for a 30 second stretch) Just all sorts of ab stuff, like crunches, the leg raise things, and a bunch more that I don't know the names of...sorry. Heh.

For calves, I did standing calf raises with 10 lb dumb bells for now. I got a pretty good burn by the end of it.

Anyway, I'm really feeling like a wuss, but I lost a LOT of strength from the not eating thing. After that initial work out I had, using just body weight exercises other than arms, I was sore! 4 months ago that would have been nothing to me.

So yeah. Tomorrow I'm planning on getting to the gym for a back work out, if not, I'll do chest.

Shane
08-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Okay, so, I couldn't find time to post, but Friday I did a 20 minute jog (since I had no equipment, cardio was my only option).

:spam: Hey, you can do a lot without equipment. Good luck with your journal.

Leprechaun
08-29-2004, 02:37 PM
Welcome back :)

dissipate
08-30-2004, 03:47 AM
eh... finally lol. :D