08-27-2004, 08:29 AM
day 1:chest/tricep
day 2:abs
day 3:back/bicep
day 4:cardio
day 5:legs
day 6:shoulders/abs
day 7:cardio

Should I cut off the day7 cardio and change it to a rest day? Maybe going to the gym everyday maybe a little too much?

Calories:2800
Carbs:150g (???)
Fat: ??? (not sure about how much carbs and fat I have to eat/day)

Currently at 22% BF, 5 "11, hoping to achieve maybe 15% BF by mid Nov/December,

any suggestions and tips of cutting? Gonna go on the craziest diet ever lol

StarLeague
08-27-2004, 09:22 AM
Oh yeah, is it possible to put muscle while cutting ?

Would you suggest cutting for someone that only has been working out 8 months, not much muscle but quite alot of fat?

Thanks in advance.

MM
08-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Yes, it's possible to put on muscle while cutting.

Yes, I would suggest cutting for someone who has been working out consistently but has a lot of fat. Do you have to go to the gym to train abs? I would definitely suggest having at least one day off, otherwise you might burn yourself out. Then again, if you're motivated and have the time, I suppose it's up to you. If you stick to that routine and eat clean, you'll start losing the fat.

debussy
08-27-2004, 01:41 PM
How much do you weigh? Where did you get the 2800 figure from?

geoffgarcia
08-27-2004, 02:04 PM
How much do you weigh? Where did you get the 2800 figure from?I think I read in another post that he is 180 pounds and that his goal is to be very close to maintenance calories and not an aggressive cut per se.
Star your goal is to lose bodyfat and put on muscle right? while maintaining your current weight? if thats the case then 2800-3200 I'd think would be ideal.
If your looking to lose more weight faster and put on less muscle then lowering your calories might work.

StarLeague
08-28-2004, 08:34 AM
debussy: It was just an assumption as to how many calories I need to cut.

Geoff:Thanks alot ; )