PDA

View Full Version : a lil help for a newb?

hired gun
08-27-2004, 01:41 PM
i started working out a few months ago and every thing seems ok, so i went out a while ago and purchased a protein supplement "weider 90% protein" any comments on the stuff?

oh and how do i mix this? it dont stir too well ive discovered....

cheers

Ğragons
08-27-2004, 01:43 PM
add milk or water, and purchase a blender

IdaMAN
08-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Might of helped if you did research before going out and buying a product you know nothing about. You "shake" them not stir. Hence the name protein shake. You may also want to try putting it in a blender for better results.

I have never tried "weider 90% protein" so I can not comment on it.

hired gun
08-27-2004, 01:47 PM
Might of helped if you did research before going out and buying a product you know nothing about.

yes massa sorry massa

knew these forums were crap..... :scratch:

Ğragons
08-27-2004, 01:50 PM
well he's right, what iff u were allergic to something and died from ti :p

IdaMAN
08-27-2004, 02:12 PM
yes massa sorry massa

knew these forums were crap..... :scratch:

Nothing crappy about suggesting you know something about a product before you buy it. Seems like pretty logical advice to me. There is also lots of helpful advice on the main site for taking protein.

hired gun
08-27-2004, 02:14 PM
well he's right, what iff u were allergic to something and died from ti

id be happy

PYRO
08-27-2004, 02:19 PM
how much did it cost you? try ON chocolate whey

hired gun
08-27-2004, 02:22 PM
ok sounds cool ill check around a lil more thnx man
cheers

(ps i wont be postin anymore so your forums can stay relatively clean lol) :hide:

geoffgarcia
08-27-2004, 02:22 PM
most proteins are on par with each other.
The main differences come in terms of mixability and flavor.
Other than that its apples to apples, they are all pretty much the same.

Den Fisher
08-27-2004, 02:44 PM
What's the difference between having your protein shaken up and stirred?

IdaMAN
08-27-2004, 02:53 PM
They tend to mix a lot better when you shake them. They have shaker cups you can get. If you have a good kind that doesn't get lumpy when you simply stir it then just keep doing what you are doing.

I personally like to put mine in a blender to make sure I don't get any lumps at all.

hired gun, no need to stop posting. This is a great forum and you will learn a lot from sticking around.

Den Fisher
08-27-2004, 03:53 PM
They tend to mix a lot better when you shake them. They have shaker cups you can get. If you have a good kind that doesn't get lumpy when you simply stir it then just keep doing what you are doing.

I personally like to put mine in a blender to make sure I don't get any lumps at all.

hired gun, no need to stop posting. This is a great forum and you will learn a lot from sticking around.

well I use nitrean, and I just stir it, I really don't care if I have some lumps in it, it all goes down.

IdaMAN
08-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Well some people like to enjoy what they eat or drink lol.

Adetweiler
08-27-2004, 07:07 PM
I have to shake as well. Those small dirt-like balls of shake stick to my teeth :)